Lloyd Austin threatens to send troops to Ukraine if they can't steal anymore $$$.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Cannonfodder kickback give us more or we will send some abroad to die, wow.

Austin Warns Congress Failing to Pass Ukraine Aid ‘Very Likely’ Leads to US Troops on the Ground In Europe​

Many Republicans were unmoved by the briefing; 'I don't think we got the clarity that we've been requesting,' Speaker Mike Johnson told The Messenger​

Austin Warns Congress Failing to Pass Ukraine Aid ‘Very Likely’ Leads to US Troops on the Ground In Europe​

Many Republicans were unmoved by the briefing; 'I don't think we got the clarity that we've been requesting,' Speaker Mike Johnson told The Messenger​

The title to your thread is a lie. Why do that? It is just to get people to click on your threads?

This is why thinking people have never taken Tuckster seriously.

He's a carnival barker.
Yeah?
Which part do you disagree with, with what he says here?
Specifically?
And, in what way is what he said differ from that of what was actually said?

:popcorn:

And if you cannot provide a clear, sensible response - then who is like a carnival barker afterall?

Do you ever bother to read facts instead of RWing lies?

Imagine Trump is POTUS......retards like Odanny would be calling for another impeachment!!! Fucking morons.

The title to your thread is a lie. Why do that? It is just to get people to click on your threads?
The title may be provocative, but why focus on form and ignore substance? Are you not concerned that our country is moving towards greater military confrontations? Do you believe that this is beneficial for our country?

Democrats love war.
It's one way they maintain power.

Americans don't like to change leaders during wartime. Nobody does.

So, the easiest way to maintain power is -- Be at War. ALL the time. Even if you're NOT at War, make The People believe you are or are about to be.

Works every time. Germany, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. Every time.

Sometimes, they have to actually HAVE a War to maintain power. I've said in here before....... Beware that dimocrap scum don't start a War just so they can keep power. It works. 100% of the time, it works

Forum List

Back