Sebelius: Yep, obamacare is raising insurance costs

it has always amazed and befuddled me how any average American would want a new born in this mess! sure, the poor/welfare ones do, they just assume that Obama will pay for all of the babies costs.

it has always amazed and befuddled me how any average American would want a new born in this mess! sure, the poor/welfare ones do, they just assume that Obama will pay for all of the babies costs.

"Enjoy the Decline" recommends against procreating. Why bring children into the world just to be debt slaves to corrupt people?

ObamaCare was a labor union boondoogle, not health reform.

We need to either go all in, and have universal health care, or get government out of the healthcare business altogether. This half-assed incrementalist bullshit is destroying us economically.

You ever wonder why you never see ads for health insurance, but can't go one commerical break without seeing an ad for Progressive or Allstate auto insurance. Have you?

It is because the government is in the health care business, but isn't in the auto business.

How fucked up is it the government not only involves itself in health insurance, but also gets to write the rules for its private sector competitors? Is it really a fucking mystery how that would turn out any other way than it has, with skyrocketing health care costs?

The government shoves private insurance into geographically limited pools while it gets to have clients from all around the nation, giving it more bargaining power than private insurance companies.

ObamaCare embeds employer-sponsor health insurance even more deeply into our health care system, and that is one of the drivers of skyrocketing health care costs.

Does it make any fucking sense that when you lose your job you also lose your health insurance at the same time, but you don't lose your auto, life, or home insurance?

Wake up.

Employer-sponsored health insurance forces you to take it or leave it. You don't get to negotiate with a wide variety of competing health insurance companies nationwide. You don't get to pick which options you want or don't want. You don't get discounts for being a long term customer. And if one person in your small company runs up huge medical bills, your premiums skyrocket even more.

And the insurance company does not get the bargaining power with healthcare providers that the government's national company (Medicare) does. How fucked up is that?

The whole fucking field is tilted in the government's favor.

You should be able to buy your health insurance the same way you buy your home, auto, and life insurance.

Until then, health care costs are going to continue to outpace CPI.

I can't give you more rep G5, wtf~

oh, I left out, by 2016 we will be not only charged to use the bathrooms in a private practice, they will also charge us for each TP Sheet. I am guessing about $4.50 a sheet?

I heard that Obama has awarded seventy bazillion dollars in government guaranteed loans to replace TP with 3 Shells.

Mystery of the three seashells solved! Kinda | The Intellectual Appreciation of Poop Humor | PoopReport.com

Despite the best efforts of the members of this site, we've found no reasonable answer to this question. But in an interview on Ain't It Cool News (question 9), Stallone himself shed some light on the issue:

Q: For the love of all that is good and Holy. How do you use the 3 seashells?!

A: OK, this may be bordering on the grotesque, but the way it was explained to me by the writer is you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what's left with the third. You asked for it... Be careful what you ask for, sorry.

Mayor Doomberg may just go back to the 14th century when man had to wipe himself with either his left hand or a small furry rodent.

Another chance for a Demolition Man reference? Can't resist.

0031.jpg

oh, I left out, by 2016 we will be not only charged to use the bathrooms in a private practice, they will also charge us for each TP Sheet. I am guessing about $4.50 a sheet?

I heard that Obama has awarded seventy bazillion dollars in government guaranteed loans to replace TP with 3 Shells.

Mystery of the three seashells solved! Kinda | The Intellectual Appreciation of Poop Humor | PoopReport.com

Despite the best efforts of the members of this site, we've found no reasonable answer to this question. But in an interview on Ain't It Cool News (question 9), Stallone himself shed some light on the issue:

A: OK, this may be bordering on the grotesque, but the way it was explained to me by the writer is you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what's left with the third. You asked for it... Be careful what you ask for, sorry.

I just threw-up in my mouth... thanks man.

I just threw-up in my mouth... thanks man.

If it makes your stomach feel any better, I posted a picture of Michael Bloomberg soon afterwards. ;)

Big Deal , 2500 in savings! how about the 100% increase in gas and up to 50% increase in food costs since 2009?

Not in debt.
Saving money.
I bet you are probably investing in the stock market trying to make some profit.
Disgusting.

I'm not sure I even want to know you any more.... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back