Seattle Vs Whoever...???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Firstly this is the playoffs. The Wild Card round will beat the piss out of whatever teams survive.

Meanwhile the Hawks have to waste no time preparing for whoever shows up in two weeks because they just play THEIR game.

In TWO WEEKS our defense will have time to soothe the bruises and heal the minor scrapes and abrasions.

In TWO WEEKS The Hawks will be well rested and in great spirits not having to play like there is no tomorrow this weekend AND THEN stress out over having to go all the way up to South Alaska to face the most dominant Defense in the NFL and on defense their people have to somehow contain Russell Wilson and or figure out how to tackle Marshawn Lynch.

We went through THAT two years ago when we had to fly all the way to Washington and then turn around and fly all the way to Atlanta. It was a frigging GRIND! Still we almost took it in Cantlanta save a last second second chance FG that propelled the Falcons on to San Francisco.

Speaking of which... We should all take off out hats and out of respect for the shortest rivalry in NFL history look down at our feet and snigger in silence. WHAT a dissappointment THAT turned out to be.. ALL that talk of is Krapernickle better than Wilson??? Blah..blah...blah. :lol:

Another one bites the dust!

So who gonna step up and become the Hawk's big NFCWEST rival for the next couple of seasons???? AZ? not St Louis? aren't they sposzed to be the LA Rams? Santa Clara? Tee Hee !!! Don't make me giggle !!

They published the next years seasonal matchups ... Soft! Sweet!

Looks like the road to the SB goes through Seattle NEXT season as well.

Is a THREEPEAT out of the question?

Not REALLY...!!!

I suspect that Seattle will GAIN more great players that just wanna get a ring before they retire after this season ends.

EVERY MAJOR PLAYER that doesn't need the dough will want to be on the NFL's first THREEPEAT team. NO Prima Donna's PLEEZ!

Oh...BTW...Don't count on any last minute heroics.

In the last 6 games the Seahawks have given up ZERO 4th QTR points.

Astonishing !!!! Suffocating....

I thought I heard someone from the opposing side of the LOS scream.. "I Can't Breath !!!!"

:lol:

well its a good thing your short rivalry with the niners is over because next year,the REAL decades old long rivalry in the NFC west with the 49ers is renewed when it is the LA RAMS vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS.:banana: now you're getting the hang of it and catching on.:biggrin: thats a rivalry that gets renewed next year.with them unlike the hawks and niners,it dont matter what the record with both those teams are if they are both having horrible years.its always a rivalry no matter what their records are.will be anyways next year.

as far as the seahawks new rival will be? well too bad were not still playing in the 80's when your hawks were still in the AFC west and it was once the toughest division in football.:biggrin:

speaking of your hawks,you mentioned that you are happy it is the cheatriots they will probably face in the superbowl with the chance to humiliate the cheatriots and prove bradys days of winning superbowls are over with as they did with manning and the donkeys,that the only other team you would want to face even more so is the chargers. what about the steelers?

I would think that team you would want to face more than either of those two to get your revenge since they stole the superbowl from you?

Oh...BTW...Don't count on any last minute heroics.

In the last 6 games the Seahawks have given up ZERO 4th QTR points.

Astonishing !!!! Suffocating....

I thought I heard someone from the opposing side of the LOS scream.. "I Can't Breath !!!!"

:lol:
but again that was against washed up journeymen quarterbacks which is why I am still not sold on them repeating yet.sanchez,kappy twice,a third stringer in the cards,and a backup journeyman in the cards,and another washed up has been in sean hill.sorry none of those quarterbacks scare me.

had that come against teams like Manning,Brady,Rodgers,and Romo then yeah,I would be bragging as well but against those has beens? oh puuuuullllleeeezzzzz.:lol:.

Forum List

Back