Seattle Travels To Chokeland For The Most Meaningless Game of Pre Season

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...Blah.. Blah..Blah...

The only thing interesting about preseason FB is when they let the second and third string qb's play. Otherwise it's pretty stupid if you ask me.

At least it's football. Regular season can't start soon enough. Go Vikes!

Not finding ME complaining about pre season football THIS year for one obvious reason.my user name.:biggrin:

I dont care if they go 0-16.I will watch them every week and cheer them on since my dream finally came true as I called it.:dance:

Chokeland Faiders indeed.

Although I cant hate them anymore as I used to when they were in LA with them being back in Oaktown where they belong and dont believe all that propaganda on vegas.

the mainstream media kept trying to get people to believe the faiders would be back in LA this year as well all year long last year. how did that one turn out?:biggrin: "I" of course knew better.That it was all made up by the media just for a story. the media is so biased its unreal.

They are staying because the bay area is too much of a goldmine for the NFL they dont want to lose and with the niners in SANTA CLARA,"I know you liked THAT one.:biggrin:" there is no way in hell the NFL will give the Raiders the neccessary votes needed by the fellow owners to move since they would lose the bay area technically that is..:biggrin:

Although I cant hate them anymore as I used to when they were in LA with them being back in Oaktown where they belong and dont believe all that propaganda on vegas.

the mainstream media kept trying to get people to believe the faiders would be back in LA this year as well all year long last year. how did that one turn out?:biggrin: "I" of course knew better.That it was all made up by the media just for a story. the media is so biased its unreal.

They are staying because the bay area is too much of a goldmine for the NFL they dont want to lose and with the niners in SANTA CLARA,"I know you liked THAT one.:biggrin:" there is no way in hell the NFL will give the Raiders the neccessary votes needed by the fellow owners to move since they would lose the bay area technically that is..:biggrin:

To quote a famous so-so QB from farther South from the bay on I-5... "I won't stand for it!" Davis's kids aren't worthy to wear his "Elvis" sunglasses.

On the other hand Nevada should get a team. It should be part of some future NFL expansion.

Delrio did his required 9 minute press conference on Tues and mentioned the Seattle Seahawks once in his first sentence. Nary a peep about the opposition for the rest of the Q & A session.

I just hope that not a single Seahawk starter plays tonight. We don't need so much as a turf toe going into the regular season.

To quote a famous so-so QB from farther South from the bay on I-5... "I won't stand for it!" Davis's kids aren't worthy to wear his "Elvis" sunglasses.

On the other hand Nevada should get a team. It should be part of some future NFL expansion.

Delrio did his required 9 minute press conference on Tues and mentioned the Seattle Seahawks once in his first sentence. Nary a peep about the opposition for the rest of the Q & A session.

I just hope that not a single Seahawk starter plays tonight. We don't need so much as a turf toe going into the regular season.
yeah eventually Vegas will get an NFL team in the future,it just wont be the Faiders.lol

the LAMESTREAM media,the past couple years,has kept saying the NFL wants two teams in LA and kept saying there would be two of them there this year.

I always said "IF" there was a second team this year, always emphasizing the IF and saying it was a MAJOR if,

that the other team would be the chargers because the NFL does not want a Davis owned team in LA plus when they there before,only gang members embraced them starting fights in the stands all the time with shootings and stabbings. ever see the movie "'STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON?" It goes into all detail on that.very good film. wish it had stayed in the theaters longer.

The chargers wont go to LA though and will get their new stadium Im sure because LA has ZERO chargers fans there.thats why the Rams are the ONLY team that will ever work in LA because while the Raiders do have a lot of fans there,its a limited fanbase and half the town when they hear the name RAIDERS,they cringe and say "ewww."lol can you blame them?:biggrin:

the media is saying they want a second team in LA ONLY so the NFL can keep using LA as leverage for cities to get new stadiums which both the Raiders and Chargers need.

Last edited:
The only thing interesting about preseason FB is when they let the second and third string qb's play. Otherwise it's pretty stupid if you ask me.
We started tonight's game with the backups. Started 1 and 7 and ended up 10 for 17 with 2 touchdowns. Go Chiefs!

What do the Vikings plan to go without a quarterback? AP can not, will not carry the Vikings. The Vikings, in my opinion, will battle for the NFC Central cellar against the hapless Lyons and Bears. Green Bay was given an early Xmas gift and can coast from now until then.

Not finding ME complaining about pre season football THIS year for one obvious reason.my user name.:biggrin:I dont care if they go 0-16.I will watch them every week and cheer them on since my dream finally came true as I called it.

You didn't call it...you said they would be back in 2015 and yes the Lambs have a better chance at finishing 0-16 then 16-0, I lot better.

What do the Vikings plan to go without a quarterback? AP can not, will not carry the Vikings. The Vikings, in my opinion, will battle for the NFC Central cellar against the hapless Lyons and Bears. Green Bay was given an early Xmas gift and can coast from now until then.

The Vikings aren't built around Bridgewater. He only provided 14 TD passes last year. Hill and whoever we get via trade or team cuts should hopefully be able to match that. The team's strengths are its defense and running game. We still have that, and it was good enough to win the NFC North last year. Don't count the Vikings out before a game is even played. Lots of other teams have gone to the SB without stellar QBs.

Not finding ME complaining about pre season football THIS year for one obvious reason.my user name.:biggrin:I dont care if they go 0-16.I will watch them every week and cheer them on since my dream finally came true as I called it.

You didn't call it...you said they would be back in 2015 and yes the Lambs have a better chance at finishing 0-16 then 16-0, I lot better.
yes I DID call it because I said the Rams would be back in LA and I was only off by ONE YEAR where YOU said they would NEVER come back.:lmao::haha:

so I win.:funnyface:

Oh and i was only off by a year ONLY because Dean Spanos threw a hissy ft that LA belonged to him and no team should be allowed to move to LA so because of his temper tantrems and whining to the NFL,he got them to postpone and delay it for one year.

I never could have predicted Spanos would throw a temper tantrem to Goodel and the NFL and delay it,who could have?

But at LEAST i dont have shit on my face by saying they would NEVER come back though.
:itsok::itsok::itsok::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

oh and did I EVER say the "LOS ANGELES" RAMS would finish 16-0? No i did not,so you point is? thats right,as always you have none.:rolleyes: and the LAMBS played in st louis.the RAMS play in LA idiot. that of course never registers with your pea brain.:biggrin:

Last edited:
oh and if THAT was too complicated for the pea brains of you two seahawk fans here it is for you dummies style in short- Yeah I was off by one year in saying they would come back to LA but at LEAST I was NOT an idiot like two seahawk fans here too arrogant to look at the facts back then to see the obvious that EVEN A "CHILD" could have seen,that they were coming back and end up with shit on my face by saying they would NEVER come back.
:rofl::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's official! 9/11 back pedals more than Trump! He was before it after he wasn't against it!

Me backpeddle?
oh my the irony.:rofl::haha::lmao:
that is the funniest lie you have EVER posted here by leaps and bounds.:lmao::haha:

Everytime I bring up the FACTS that you BOTH said they would NEVER come back,you both retreat in defeat and backpeddle to this extreme LAMEASS comeback that I said they would be back in 2015.Man how weak.:lmao:

and unlike you,I dont have to LIE all the time saying I never said they would not come back to LA as I have proved so many times you LIE about that just as I said you would two years ago when I said back then you would lie when I proved you wrong after they moved back.:itsok::haha:

on a side note about the Raiders,I am equally as excited about next years NFL season as I was this year BECAUSE the Rams are scheduled to play the Raiders next year in OAKLAND.

so for this first time in over 30 years incredibly,we will FINALLY have the matchup of OAKLAND Raiders vs LOS ANGELES Rams.the way it should have always been.:dance: I am so much there for that game.

cheers to jack Del Rio for telling thew whole world OAKLAND is where the Raiders belong.:thup:

14141668_1177460548977356_955756557614269442_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's official! 9/11 back pedals more than Trump! He was before it after he wasn't against it!

Yeah, 911 inside handjob called it wrong. I called it correctly yet he won't admit that I, not even a Rams expert, like he thinks he is, called it spot on. He is crazy, I just keep him on ignore. I do miss the "someone farted" lines, great way to admit he is wrong.

Do Seahawk fans care if St. Louis or Los Angeles is at the bottom of the division?

I see Pooper has dropped in her as well.

speaking of someone else with shit on his face,Pooper here is a towel the fact you actually were stupid enough to think there was ANY chance at all that a Davis owned Raiders franchise would be in LA again this year actually thinking there was any snowballs chance in hell that carson was real and the Raiders and chargers would be there despite the HUNDREDS of times i said back then Carson was a hoax .:rofl:

I said a million times back then Carson was a hoax but it just went though one ear and out the other with you and you bought into it hook,line,and sinker like the gullible sheep you are.you FELL for that story they planted for headlines hook,line,and sinker .:laugh:
No surprise you are buying into it as well they will be in vegas now as well.:lmao:

Pooper you never fail to amuse me how you can never think outside the box.:lmao:

I wish people like THE OWL hadnt left.He was about the only one that had logic and common sense that came on my thread who agreed with me that if there was a second team,it would be the chargers. He also said it would be Rams and chargers.I always said the Rams were a 100% done deal.That the chargers were 50/50. THE OWL agreed.:thup:

He was one of the few who posted on my thread that knew as well as i did that the NFL never wants the Chokeland Faiders back in LA.WHY is that?.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back