Seattle Teachers on Strike, 6 Figures and 3 Months Off a Year Not Enough

If employers can't find workers that the employers fault. They aren't entitled to workers. Workers are getting smarter. Good for them.
Wrong again.
53% of 25 year olds are still living at home.
If by "smarter" you mean avoiding responsibility and all that icky stuff that comes with being an adult - you are correct.
But that is a dead end. Eventually their parents get sick of them. And due to them having no job history except for a string of low paying jobs that they either quit or were fired - they will never amount to anything but whining 30 year olds jealous of everyone else and sitting around in a a pity party with all of the other 30 year old children.

This character is the epitome of the American under 30 population.

george.jpg

Still lives at home.
Avoids responsibility like the plague.
Selfish, no desire to accomplish anything.
Expects the world to provide for him, and when it doesn't - there is something wrong with the world - never him.
When he does have a job, he spends more time trying to get out of work than just doing the work - and then believes it is unfair if he gets caught not working.

And this - is Gen Z. George Costanza.

Wrong again.
53% of 25 year olds are still living at home.
If by "smarter" you mean avoiding responsibility and all that icky stuff that comes with being an adult - you are correct.
But that is a dead end. Eventually their parents get sick of them. And due to them having no job history except for a string of low paying jobs that they either quit or were fired - they will never amount to anything but whining 30 year olds jealous of everyone else and sitting around in a a pity party with all of the other 30 year old children.
So 52 per ent of 25 year olds are living at home. No big deal. They aren't hurting the country by not paying rent. Is it any business of yours that someone else's 25 year old is living with their parents? Thats the family's business. Perhaps many are working and saving $ by not buying a house or paying rent. That helps the nation. Less indebted young people. Us they are not out having kids they don't want. Another positive.

So 52 per ent of 25 year olds are living at home. No big deal. They aren't hurting the country by not paying rent. Is it any business of yours that someone else's 25 year old is living with their parents? Thats the family's business. Perhaps many are working and saving $ by not buying a house or paying rent. That helps the nation. Less indebted young people. Us they are not out having kids they don't want. Another positive.
You just proved my point.
Imagine, being so self involved that you literally cannot see two feet beyond yourself.
You fit right in.

You just proved my point.
Imagine, being so self involved that you literally cannot see two feet beyond yourself.
You fit right in.

So you would rather see them in debt? If they are working, not getting any assistance, and living at home explain how that is being irresponsible? Please lay out what you believe they should be doing.

Ah, we got one, folks! Lives in mom's basement. Mom probably cooks his meals and does his laundry.

Doesn't the avatar simply say it all?

I'm actually retired. I served my sentence in the rat race. Now please lay out your ideal plan for a 25 year old. You can denigrate a group of people but at least explain what you want them doing.

How does that help the nation in the housing and rental markets? The house I recently sold sat empty from June to September, while I was still paying the mortgage. I sold it to a military family transferring to our area. They could have just as easily moved in with his parents who live in the area. Thank God they didn't!

I'm glad you found someone. That being said I don't see working full time, living at home, and saving $. It's called personal responsibility. Imagine the money an individual could save by the time they are 30. Less indebted people.

So you would rather see them in debt? If they are working, not getting any assistance, and living at home explain how that is being irresponsible? Please lay out what you believe they should be doing.
Haha... you really think your parents want you there??
Are you so self absorbed you cannot think or see or feel anything that doesn't affect you??
You only care about yourself, and whatever low brow incentive you can achieve?
Yes. That is you.
And that is also exactly how you would explain the personality of an infant.
You have not evolved. You are still a child.
And like all children... you only exist from the benefit of someone else working to support your worthless ass.

Perhaps many parents like having their kid ds around to help with things. You haven't laid out what you believe a 25 year old should be doing.

Forum List

Back