SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME PREDICTIONS

Magic 8-ball sez Wilson gets a season ending injury this year if the home opener is any kind of indicator.

Why would you want Wilson or any player on any team to get injured? In my memory Wilson has played in every game without injury...you would expect something to happen sooner or later but he is one tough dude unlike, RGIII who is out again. Or Luck, Romo or...or...or....
Pro football is a fast rough game and injuries happen.

Magic 8-ball sez Wilson gets a season ending injury this year if the home opener is any kind of indicator.

Why would you want Wilson or any player on any team to get injured? In my memory Wilson has played in every game without injury...you would expect something to happen sooner or later but he is one tough dude unlike, RGIII who is out again. Or Luck, Romo or...or...or....

Never said that I wanted him to.........get glasses or take reading comprehension classes, pleeze.

The Lambs couldn't stop Blaine Gabbert, the offense couldn't score on a poor defense.

Wilson could sit out this week against the Lambs and the Hawks would eat the Lambs.

The big question is will the LA losers be able to score?

I think the Rams might be tanking so they can get the number one pick in the draft and select a franchise quarterback!

Suh stepping on Wilson's ankle was a fluke. It was not intentional. It wasn't that bad of a twist. Wilson is in great shape and didn't even miss a play to win the game in an impressive come from behind fashion, his 19th as a pro. If it had been a serious sprain there is no way he would have been allowed to return to the game after the quick double tape job. He has been practicing this week without any special ankle taping or bracing.

Don't get me wrong... Every Hawk fan was holding their breath till Russell returned to the field. It was a very scary event and showed us that on any given play ANY player can have an accident like that and their career could be over just like THAT!

My hope is that against the team that shall go un named we can rack up enough points in the first half with Wilson at the helm and let our second string QB mop up in the second half.

Obviously Russell will be extra careful with the weakened ankle in game two. Fortunately the O-Line is much better this season than last and he can take advantage of that. His play from the pocket on Sunday was pretty good even with all the tape on his ankles.

Never said that I wanted him to.........get glasses or take reading comprehension classes, pleeze.

He indeed has reading comprehension problems.I am glad I am not the only one around here that has noticed that about him.:up:

It seems to be a VERY COMMON trait amongst Seahawk fans,lol

Now you can see how it is impossible to have any kind of rational discussion with him on football.lol

You bring up any kind of facts that prove him wrong,instead of addressing it and trying to refute them,he does one of two things,either posts smileys as his ONLY response or does this-:scared1: when he knows he has been backed up against the wall.:D

which is what I plan to do now with this thread especially since it is his.lol

The seahawks offensive line so far has shown the people around the league saying that was a question mark going into the season indeed were correct.It is a MAJOR question mark.

Even if they go out and win next sunday and it is another low scoring game,there will be some panicking going on in seattle as there should be.:D

Instead of harping on how bad the Rams played monday night and saying they are a bad team as he does, "which is very odd since NOBODY here has ever said they would all of a sudden be good their first year back in LA. I myself said it would take time.":rolleyes:

instead of harping on ONE GAME how bad the Rams are,they should be VERY worried about the performance of that pitiful offensive line the fact they scored a mere TWELVE measly points against a bad Dolphins defense no less.:D

Also the pressure is all on the Seahawks this week because they are expected to be a superbowl contender where the Rams have nothing to lose because nobody expects them to win so they will probably be loose for this game and play all out like they did that one time when they caught them off guard a couple years ago with onside kicks and won.

Even if the seahawks win this game,if it is another low scoring affair,its panic time in seattle.:D

as i said,time for me to do this now as i exit this thread-:scared1: lol

Last edited:
I don't get how the fans of the Hawks opponent this week are all talking like the big move is the same as a brand new team in it's first season or something. How does changing their zip code account for the crappy play?

I said it before and I'll say it again. DISTRACTIONS! The new location offers too many diversions of the players attention.

There is no other logical reason how these players are playing worse than last season.

didnt want to come back to this thread again but since the seahawks next opponent is none other than my Rams wanted to drop in and say I said this many times to you st louis apologists back then who were SO positive and SO sure the rams were never coming back that this would happen when Kroneke moved them back and this was WHY he would.

Rams doubled their worth by moving to Los Angeles, Forbes says

there is a REASON he is the second richest owner behind your own paul allen even before he moved them back. stan is a smart businessman.He didnt become rich by being dumb.:rolleyes: He may not know how to run an NFL franchise but he is a smart businessman,that cant be disputed.

Rams doubled their worth by moving to Los Angeles, Forbes says

I tried explaining that to you trolls on here MANY times but it just went through one ear and out the other everytime. waits for latest whining cry in defeat by huggy and antiquity.:D

Had you trolls not done THIS below,you would have seen the obvious what even a CHILD could have figured out.

13_07_2016_13.jpg

Im serious its funny the facts were so obvious that even a CHILD could have seen it coming but you trolls refused to look at the evidence and facts you were so closed minded.the truth hurts so bad that you were proven wrong and that even a child could have seen what you refused to look at,that you whine about it in defeat all the time changing the subject talking about the Rams being losers when I NE VER even said that them being back in LA they would be winners immediately all of a sudden.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Hell EVERY ACTOR in hollywood such as Harrison Ford KNEW they were coming back.:biggrin:

10623096_10208127116353785_294407131312462376_n.jpg

They are not idiots like seahawk fans, who ignore facts if it does not go along with their own warped OPINIONS .:biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't get how the fans of the Hawks opponent this week are all talking like the big move is the same as a brand new team in it's first season or something. How does changing their zip code account for the crappy play?

I said it before and I'll say it again. DISTRACTIONS! The new location offers too many diversions of the players attention.

There is no other logical reason how these players are playing worse than last season.

You what the difference between a dollar bill and the Lambs? You can still get four quarters out of the dollar bill.

Jets are next....New York Jets quarterback Fitzpatrick against the Chiefs had a GBR of 18 with six picks...Seattle could have a field day against them.

Jets are next....New York Jets quarterback Fitzpatrick against the Chiefs had a GBR of 18 with six picks...Seattle could have a field day against them.

18? I see it as just an opportunity to improve. Maybe he could lose the beard and stop biting his lip all the time. In all fairness most of his ints hit his receivers in the hands. I credit THEM with their inability to hang onto the ball.

Betcha' Wilson doesn't play.

Carroll has said he would play but he also said depends on the next couple of practices. If Seattle get the same kind of lead as they did against Santa Clara I think he should sit out some of the second half....

18? I see it as just an opportunity to improve. Maybe he could lose the beard and stop biting his lip all the time. In all fairness most of his ints hit his receivers in the hands. I credit THEM with their inability to hang onto the ball.

Oh wow...yea that does differently leave room for improvement...

Speaking of hair..how does Kaepernick get all that hair in his helmet? When he take his helmet off does his team mates have to step back to avoid being injured. Of course I am not sure that he, at this point of the season sitting on the bench, has to even put it on.

We need to jump on the Jets early just like we did against the 9ers.

Fortunately Boynkin got his first NFL interception early filling in for Wilson against the Rams. It was a stupid throw and it should stick in his mind that these NFL DBs are a lot faster than what he faced in college.

Fortunately Boynkin got his first NFL interception early filling in for Wilson against the Rams. It was a stupid throw and it should stick in his mind that these NFL DBs are a lot faster than what he faced in college.

Boykin (notice the spelling) didn't play against the Rams...maybe he should have however considering the poor performance by the Hawks. The pick Boykin threw was against the 49ers not the Rams and he also threw a niffy TD pass while passing 7-9.

Boykin (notice the spelling) didn't play against the Rams...maybe he should have however considering the poor performance by the Hawks. The pick Boykin threw was against the 49ers not the Rams and he also threw a niffy TD pass while passing 7-9.

HMMMmmm....??? I must be losing my mind. I thought it was against the Rams. Much worse than how I spelled his name. I'd rather spell it Boink-in.

I don't think Boykin is entire ready for the big show but he is an adequate backup at his stage of his development and twice the quarterback that Jackson was.

Betcha' Wilson doesn't play.

Betcha he does. He is on the radio right this second saying he is ready and strong. He obviously believes he will start.

Forum List

Back