Seattle School District Wants Teachers To Bless Muslim Students In Arabic During Ramadan

Of course. Public education doing what it does the best these days.

Time to make the dumbass school employees work during ‘Spring break’ and ‘Holiday break’

Seattle School District Wants Teachers To Bless Muslims During Ramadan
Apparently the superintendent is claiming Fox's news report is not true. :dunno:
The terrorist group CAIR is all upset about it being told to stop. Enough for me.
Don't have a problem with that but I'd still prefer to see definitive proof that the superintendent violated the 1st Amendment before condemning her.

Time to make the dumbass school employees work during ‘Spring break’ and ‘Holiday break’

Apparently the superintendent is claiming Fox's news report is not true. :dunno:
The terrorist group CAIR is all upset about it being told to stop. Enough for me.
Don't have a problem with that but I'd still prefer to see definitive proof that the superintendent violated the 1st Amendment before condemning her.
“Fox News also has obtained a March 14 email from Martinson's official account to district officials including school principals, forwarding a CAIR letter with suggested guidelines for schools.”

If she’s using the terrorist group to establish the districts guidelines, then she’s guilty as hell and should be tarred and feathered.

“Fox News also has obtained a March 14 email from Martinson's official account to district officials including school principals, forwarding a CAIR letter with suggested guidelines for schools.”

If she’s using the terrorist group to establish the districts guidelines, then she’s guilty as hell and should be tarred and feathered.
The key phrase being "suggested guidelines". Hate to bust your bubble but that's not a "mandatory" requirement which indeed would have been a violation under the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment as related to religion and the state.
If anyone wants they can argue whether or not "suggested guidelines" in that specific school district is in reality "unstated code" for a mandate where refusal could result in disciplinary action then be my guest. Again that would have to be proven based on law.
You want to live by the rule of law? Then understand the law.

Forum List

Back