Seattle At Oakland

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
This exhibition should be like going to a funeral...

for somebody you don't know.

For many/most participating it will mark the end of their brief NFL career.

There will be the usual suicides and divorce proceedings immediately after the "game".

The good news is that psychiatrists waiting rooms will be full up as the Docs try to explain to these losers why their self doubt issues are not unfounded.

dont know what you mean by all this but after watching the raiders/packers game i can tell that the raiders defense has gotten much better this year but the offense isnt much to write home about.No surprise there of course since schaub is the quarterback. on what looked like a promising start for the raiders defense this year,that optimism might have taken a big hit with some key losses.

One was a serious injury to one of the players who had to be carted off and a couple others in the secondary who had to leave later because of some injurys as well.

Mack looked really good.i can see why he was so highly touted in the draft.

dont know what you mean by all this but after watching the raiders/packers game i can tell that the raiders defense has gotten much better this year but the offense isnt much to write home about.No surprise there of course since schaub is the quarterback. on what looked like a promising start for the raiders defense this year,that optimism might have taken a big hit with some key losses.

One was a serious injury to one of the players who had to be carted off and a couple others in the secondary who had to leave later because of some injurys as well.

Mack looked really good.i can see why he was so highly touted in the draft.

Schaub looked like crap. He was way off on most of his passes. The Chokeland O-Line wasn't keeping anybody out of the pocket except Matt. Why you would go out and hire a QB that lead the league last season in pick sixes is beyond me.

GB's running game was strong. Lacey looked especially quick.

I sure hope Chancellor is fully healed and in game shape in two weeks when the Hawks meet GB for real in Seattle. We will need big hits on GB's crossing receivers.

thats why they have been the chokeland raiders the last decade,making desperate stupid moves like that always bringing in a recycled quarterback.they better hope derek carr is nothing like brother david cause it wont take long before oakland fans start chanting his name to come in.

Another blow out in the making.....but don't look for any starters on either team to play for long if at all. This game will be less meaningful than the first pre-season game. Carroll will be looking for some hidden gem.

Another blow out in the making.....but don't look for any starters on either team to play for long if at all. This game will be less meaningful than the first pre-season game. Carroll will be looking for some hidden gem.

I compare the last preseason game of the season to those nature shows where the Zebras are crossing a river and the crocs are picking them off. The Zebras can't cross anywhere else so they just do their best but many fail in their desperation. I can't watch for long. It's just too brutal.

If this game was being played in seattle i would not bother watching it since the starters wont be playing but this just might be the last time the faders play in oakland so if thats the case,i want to enjoy the last games played in oakland while i can so i for sure will watch this.

What do they say? "Take her to a public place when you are going to break up with her?"

I think a football stadium is public enough.

Several Seahawk football players will find they have their cabfare laid on the hotel dresser..and a note "It's been fun...I'll call you."

Of course they know that "call" will never come..

What do they say? "Take her to a public place when you are going to break up with her?"

Several Seahawk football players will find they have their cabfare laid on the hotel dresser..and a note "It's been fun...I'll call you."

I think some of the cut players will be getting a call to play..but not from Seattle's coaching staff.

I think some of the cut players will be getting a call to play..but not from Seattle's coaching staff.

You are right. Especially Seahawk rejects. The commentators of the Chicago exhibition broadcast were making jokes about how the hot dog stands in the stadium were full of agents and other teams scouts taking a hard look at players that probably wouldn't make the Hawks team.

One of the stories was how the Hawks couldn't drop Pryor because he has learned so much about the Seahawk's offense it would be a liability. It would be safer just to make room for him on the 53 man roster and if neeeded use him as part of a trade deal at the end of the season.

I wonder if Pryor is smart enough to give away Seattle play book secrets...he doesn't seem to know the plays when he is on the field now.:2up:

Ha...Ha...

I agree 100%... He continually makes dumb decisions. It's too bad really that a guy with that much natural physical ability was shortchanged in the smarts department.

He is faster than Colin Kaepernick..

He is dumber than a bag of doorknobs.

I will not even predict the score on this meaningless game...but I am sure Seattle 2nd string are better than Oakland's first liners. At least as long as Pryor stays on the bench.....

Raider fans are sure this game matters to any Seattle fans...coach's .... players...

Not true. .

Don't flatter yourself Malcontent.

That's right... Mal is a Raider fan.

Lives near Denver... roots for Oakland.

Sounds about right for a kid that used to wear a mirror on his shoe in Jr High so he could look up little girls dresses.

Not that there was anything wrong with that.

Raider fans are the weirdest fans in the world by far.This is what made me come to that conclusion.Al Davis took the Raiders away from the loyal fans in oakland bringing them to LA for a while so you would natually think raider fans in oakland would hate him.Just the opposite,they STILL love him and worship him.:cuckoo: Just because he brought them back doesnt change the fact he was a traiter to them at one time.

where with Ram fans in LA,I have NEVER met one who had a kind word to say about that bitch Georgia understandably.they do however do something which is about as illogical as fans in oakland stillthinking highly of al davis though.still cheer them on in the midwest.

Lets see,the players basically gave them the middle finger there taking the ride with the bitch there to the midwest instead of standing up to her and saying "we wont play for you if you leave,you are abandoning all your loyal fans who have supported you all these years,thats not right."

but they dont care about the fans anymore than she does,they only want that fact paycheck so they go along for the ride with her and also give the fans the middle finger and yet rams fans in LA still cheer them on to win in saint louis. :cuckoo: the human race i will never understand.

sure looked like it last night didnt it?

that was what made me pissed at sherman when he made that remark at the end of the game with the niners in the NFC title game saying he was the best corner in the league because like any other corner,you' re going to have moments when you get beat like he did last night.

Man what happened to him on that one pass,he got burned BADLY!!!! and it wasnt like it was Larry Fitzgerald or someone beating him.He looked really sorry on that.people had to be laughing last nigth remembering that comment.especially crabtree.

I sure hope the reason their defense got picked apart like they did is because they were looking ahead to next weeks game and not going full out saving everything for the packers.you have to assume thats the case.thats the ONLY thing that makes any sense.

All this proves is Oakland soon to cut players were better than Seattle soon to be cut players.

I am sure both teams are handing out bus tickets by the bushel basket full all weekend long. If you want an autograph by some 'have not' the bus station is the place to get them...for free.

Forum List

Back