Seattle At Cincinnati

The Seahawks were a disgrace to Seattle sports yesterday. I am embarrassed for the team I have supported.

the legion of boom once again became the legion of DOOM. face it carrol is a disgrace to the game of football same as belicheat is only worse since belicheat at least cheats to WIN.

same with wilson. I was a fan of wilson as well till he made it all about me this past off season .He got greedy and wanted money so badly that he was too stupid to get it that to have all that money they were going to have to let go of carpenter and Unger and as a result,they dont have an offense that can protect him anymore.their offensive line is as laughable as the kansas city clowns which is how that line is playing like,a bunch of clowns.

Last edited:
The Seahawks were a disgrace to Seattle sports yesterday. I am embarrassed for the team I have supported.

the legion of boom once again became the legion of DOOM. face it carrol is a disgrace to the game of football same as belicheat is only worse since belicheat at least cheats to WIN.

same with wilson. I was a fan of wilson as well till he made it all about me this past off season .He got greedy and wanted money so badly that he was too stupid to get it that to have all that money they were going to have to let go of carpenter and Unger and as a result,they dont have an offense that can protect him anymore.their offensive line is as laughable as the kansas city clowns which is how that line is playing like,a bunch of clowns.

Yeah, he went for money, like everyone else. He was worth more than the money he had gotten and got his extension. If he gets injured tomorrow, he gets nothing. He needs to think of himself, that is all the Seahawks think of, themselves.

Forum List

Back