Sean Hannity's sponsors pull out bigly over Seth Rich conspiracy.

Based on all the thousands of retarded topics on this forum which were created by Fox News viewers and Breitbart readers, I am going to have to start watching Fox News.

It has to be at least a hundred times funnier than the shit they excrete on the Comedy Channel. :lol:

[cue doom music]

ANCHOR: Illegal homosexual Mexican Muslims have acquired the Ebola virus. Will they poison the water in Kansas during the Super Bowl?!?!? OH MY GOD BE AFRAID!!!!

VIEWER: Honey!? Bring me another pair of pants. I've soiled myself again, dammit.

What's Hillarious is Hannity viewers actually called these sponsors and THREATENED them.

The USAA financial services firm says it is reinstating its advertising on Sean Hannity's Fox News Channel program after receiving heavy criticism from many of the military members and veterans that it serves.
The company said Tuesday it will also start advertising again on other programs where it had suspended its ads, including "Hardball" and "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC, and Jake Tapper's "The Lead" on CNN.
USAA says it will reinstate ads on 'Hannity'

The last time I remember anyone doing that is when advertisers were dropping their sponsorship of Bozo. Bozo was a clown show for kids back in the 1960's.

The blowback to FOX News is that there are other sponsors out there--thinking which media outlets to spend their money--that are thinking--do we want to go to a place that if we want to pull our sponsorship of a show, at some point in time--we will get threatened by their viewers.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories lol

Sweet Baby Jesus--why do you think all these sponsors pulled on Hannity? Over a CONSPIRACY theory about Seth Rich. Can you freaking read anymore--or are you waiting for some right wing talk show host to regurgiate this information and spoon feed it back to you into the "news you want to hear."

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

"Seven companies announced Wednesday that they will no longer advertise on Sean Hannity's nightly show on Fox News. Cars.com, the automotive classified site, was the first to announce that it was pulling its commercials from the popular 10pm nightly talk show Hannity, which has devoted extensive airtime to a conspiracy theory surrounding a murdered Democratic Party official. 'The fact that we advertise on a particular program doesn’t mean that we agree or disagree, or support or oppose, the content,' Cars.com said Wednesday in a statement. 'We don’t have the ability to influence content at the time we make our advertising purchase. In this case, we’ve been watching closely and have recently made the decision to pull our advertising from Hannity.'

Six other advertisers followed suit, according to BuzzFeed.

They include two mattress companies, Leesa and Casper; exercise bike maker Peloton; military family insurer USAA; Crowne Plaza Hotels; and Ring, which provides outdoor home security.

Hannity has come under fire in recent weeks for actively promoting an unproven theory that Seth Rich (above), a Democratic National Committee staffer who was shot to death in Washington, DC, last year, had ties to WikiLeaks

'We can confirm that we are no longer advertising on Sean Hannity,' the e-commerce mattress company Leesa tweeted on Wednesday. In a late night tweet, Hannity did not mention the advertiser exodus, though he did say that he was going on a 'Memorial Day long weekend.'
Advertisers pull commercials from Sean Hannity's show | Daily Mail Online

The Family of Seth Rich threatened FOX News with a liable law suit if they didn't retract the story. FOX News retracted their story--but it looks like they're finally feeling the pain.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Family of Seth Rich threatens legal action over Fox News conspiracy theory report

Sean Hannity and Donald Trump have frequently referenced quoted Julian Assange, and often praised him.

Julian Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London--surrounded by U.K. Police for the last 4 YEARS. In an effort to avoid extradition back to the U.S. to face charges for what he did to G.W. Bush, and recently leaking 1000's of CIA classified documents to terrorists informing them of the tactics used to catch them. Pompeo--Trump's pick for CIA chief just labeled Julian Assange aka (Wikileaks) a foreign HOSTILE intelligence network of this country--whom often works with Russia.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

Who LOVES Wikileaks--(Trump--Hannity & his supporters do)

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire
WikiLeaks praised by Sean Hannity and David Duke after Clinton revelations

So this concocted story was nothing more than to redirect attention away from Julian Assange--and place it on an innocent person who was tragically killed. It was also done to protect Donald Trump. FOX knows they are 100% responsible for Trump along with every other right wing talk show host. FOX gave Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION in free news coverage during the primaries, while ignoring all other GOP candidates. They OWN Trump, and they know it. They are ALL in full panic spin mode right now.

foxshines.jpg

A Tabloid magazine has more credibility that FOX News does anymore.

Not a big Hannity fan so I'm biased, but I'm thinking his days at Fox are coming to an end.

Oops.

USA TODAY -

"NEW YORK — The USAA financial services firm is reinstating its advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News Channel program after receiving heavy criticism for its initial decision from many of the military members and veterans that it serves."

Yep, and they are also going to start advertising on Hardball, Rachel Maddow, and Jake Trapper's show on CNN. Wow 3 liberal slanted shows to 1 RWNJ show. Do you call that "WINNING"?

When where you ever not winning?

Conspiracy theories lol

Sweet Baby Jesus--why do you think all these sponsors pulled on Hannity? Over a CONSPIRACY theory about Seth Rich. Can you freaking read anymore--or are you waiting for some right wing talk show host to regurgiate this information and spoon feed it back to you into the "news you want to hear."

Sweet Jesus, why do you think I care? I'm just here to mock the pretend conservative.
You leftists likely watch far more Fox News than I do.
Maybe I should create hysterical threads about BSNBC to balance things out?

Conspiracy theories lol

Sweet Jesus, why do you think I care? I'm just here to mock the pretend conservative.

Give me a break--I am so tired of your FAKE theories. If I have heard one time that a right winger wasn't attached to FOX News I have heard it a thousand times lately. You were one of them on this board that parroted continually what was coming out of Sean Hannity's mouth, and you did it repeatedly throughout this election season.

The audacity of calling a sponsor and threatening them because they cut this program is astounding. An attack on capitalism-- to try and intervene on where these companies want to spend their money and what on--is beyond the pale.

That is the most immature--children'esk behavior ever done by so-called adults.

Conspiracy theories lol

Give me a break--I am so tired of your FAKE theories. If I have heard one time that a right winger wasn't attached to FOX News I have heard it a thousand times lately. You were one of them on this board that parroted continually what was coming out of Sean Hannity's mouth, and you did it repeatedly throughout this election season.

The audacity of calling a sponsor and threatening them because they cut this program is astounding. An attack on capitalism-- to try and intervene on where these companies want to spend their money and what on--is beyond the pale.

That is the most immature--children'esk behavior ever done by so-called adults.

Hey! We learned those tactics from the liberal pukes, now they cry about it.

"Seven companies announced Wednesday that they will no longer advertise on Sean Hannity's nightly show on Fox News. Cars.com, the automotive classified site, was the first to announce that it was pulling its commercials from the popular 10pm nightly talk show Hannity, which has devoted extensive airtime to a conspiracy theory surrounding a murdered Democratic Party official. 'The fact that we advertise on a particular program doesn’t mean that we agree or disagree, or support or oppose, the content,' Cars.com said Wednesday in a statement. 'We don’t have the ability to influence content at the time we make our advertising purchase. In this case, we’ve been watching closely and have recently made the decision to pull our advertising from Hannity.'

They include two mattress companies, Leesa and Casper; exercise bike maker Peloton; military family insurer USAA; Crowne Plaza Hotels; and Ring, which provides outdoor home security.

Hannity has come under fire in recent weeks for actively promoting an unproven theory that Seth Rich (above), a Democratic National Committee staffer who was shot to death in Washington, DC, last year, had ties to WikiLeaks

'We can confirm that we are no longer advertising on Sean Hannity,' the e-commerce mattress company Leesa tweeted on Wednesday. In a late night tweet, Hannity did not mention the advertiser exodus, though he did say that he was going on a 'Memorial Day long weekend.'

The Family of Seth Rich threatened FOX News with a liable law suit if they didn't retract the story. FOX News retracted their story--but it looks like they're finally feeling the pain.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post
Family of Seth Rich threatens legal action over Fox News conspiracy theory report

Sean Hannity and Donald Trump have frequently referenced quoted Julian Assange, and often praised him.

Julian Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London--surrounded by U.K. Police for the last 4 YEARS. In an effort to avoid extradition back to the U.S. to face charges for what he did to G.W. Bush, and recently leaking 1000's of CIA classified documents to terrorists informing them of the tactics used to catch them. Pompeo--Trump's pick for CIA chief just labeled Julian Assange aka (Wikileaks) a foreign HOSTILE intelligence network of this country--whom often works with Russia.

So this concocted story was nothing more than to redirect attention away from Julian Assange--and place it on an innocent person who was tragically killed. It was also done to protect Donald Trump. FOX knows they are 100% responsible for Trump along with every other right wing talk show host. FOX gave Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION in free news coverage during the primaries, while ignoring all other GOP candidates. They OWN Trump, and they know it. They are ALL in full panic spin mode right now.

foxshines.jpg

Not a big Hannity fan so I'm biased, but I'm thinking his days at Fox are coming to an end.

Oops.

USA TODAY -

"NEW YORK — The USAA financial services firm is reinstating its advertising on Sean Hannity’s Fox News Channel program after receiving heavy criticism for its initial decision from many of the military members and veterans that it serves."

Yep, and they are also going to start advertising on Hardball, Rachel Maddow, and Jake Trapper's show on CNN. Wow 3 liberal slanted shows to 1 RWNJ show. Do you call that "WINNING"?

I call that a win for free speech .... something you seem to adamantly oppose.

foxshines.jpg

Oops.

USA TODAY -

Nobody wins all the time, but this sure seems like a win for the left. The advertisers will go back to Hannity, but with them beginning to advertise on all those left wing sites, there will be a lot less advertising dollars for Hannity.

foxshines.jpg

Oops.

USA TODAY -

Nobody wins all the time, but this sure seems like a win for the left. The advertisers will go back to Hannity, but with them beginning to advertise on all those left wing sites, there will be a lot less advertising dollars for Hannity.

You guys have not lost since I have been born you owned the media till 1987 and even then we just made small roads 87 `~95 with the AM dial and then one little cable news station fox started.

foxshines.jpg

Oops.

USA TODAY -

I call that a win for free speech .... something you seem to adamantly oppose.

OK. I know Rush told you I hate free speech, and it would be silly to try to convince you otherwise, so I won't. You are wrong, though.

Oops.

USA TODAY -

You guys have not lost since I have been born you owned the media till 1987 and even then we just made small roads 87 `~95 with the AM dial and then one little cable news station fox started.

The track of history does move toward more liberal outcomes. It's how civilization advances.

Forum List

Back