FBI ordered to turn over contents of Seth Rich laptop

If its been erased at any point someone needs to go to prison... and a good computer forensics expert can see any activity since its been in FBI possession..... Oh Ooooo Wray what are you going to do now?... fucking traitor....
why did Trump put up with him?

dudes likely got serious mental issues.. (like all dims)

FBI in the news again,,,,,

A judge has ordered the FBI to release information it has in connection to the laptop of Seth Rich, a former Democratic National Committee staffer who was fatally shot in Washington in 2016.

Rich's 2016 death sparked conspiracy theories that he had participated in the DNC's infamous email leak that same year; that data breach has been linked to Russian hackers who were hoping to influence that year's presidential election in favor of Donald Trump.

In a Sept. 29 ruling, U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant ruled partially in favor of Brian Huddleston, a Texas resident who in both 2017 and 2020 filed repeated Freedom of Information Act requests with the FBI related to its investigations into Rich's murder.

The court found that, though the FBI had broad latitude to withhold many documents from its FOIA response, the bureau had "improperly withheld" information "with regard to Seth Rich's laptop" in its possession.

Mazzant in the ruling ordered the FBI to "produce the information it possesses related to Seth Rich’s laptop and responsive to [Huddleston's] FOIA requests within 14 days of this Order."

Judge orders FBI to turn over information on laptop of homicide victim Democrat staffer Seth Rich

The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal

They will dodge and refuse

Turn it over to who? The DOJ? As if they're not going to cover it up...lol
You didn't read the article?

In a Sept. 29 ruling, U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant ruled partially in favor of Brian Huddleston, a Texas resident who in both 2017 and 2020 filed repeated Freedom of Information Act requests with the FBI related to its investigations into Rich's murder.

LOL

Shot himself three times behind his left ear.
like someone else "clintoned" in Marcy park.. allegedly a suicide..

amazing how u can get away with murder literally when you "have a name"

but God is no respecter of persons so that name isn't going to get him anywhere with the Judge when he dies..

"But... but I am Bill Clinton! Do you know even know who I am?" says Bill to Jesus after death.

"It is you who do not know who I am" says Jesus

"You wouldn't dare send me to Hell"

"You have sent yourself."

"No.. no.. I don't want to go. Isn't living with Hitlery.. I mean Hillary.. isn't that enough punishment to make up for all my sins of lying and making $$ off the taxpayers and.. well, that Broderick thing.. I mean, we're talking Hillary.. "

"Well, I can kind of see your point but it doesn't exactly work that way"

"Um... Ok, how about I give you a million dollars?"

(Sorry, God, if you don't appreciate my little joke)

I doubt it exists.
Of course Seth Rich had a laptop computer. He was a professional computer nerd.

So do you think they destroyed it?

Seth Rich was brutally murdered over 6 years ago and still nobody has been arrested for committing the murder. Do you think he beat the shit out of himself and shot himself in the back?

Of course Seth Rich had a laptop computer. He was a professional computer nerd.

So do you think they destroyed it?

Seth Rich was brutally murdered over 6 years ago and still nobody has been arrested for committing the murder. Do you think he beat the shit out of himself and shot himself in the back?

These kinds of reply get old. I NEVER said or even suggested he never had one.

Another snippet , part of an interesting preamble and a back look at this unusual young man .

Rich has almost no bio before the death, which also indicates a cover-up. Wiki rushes by it all in a short paragraph.
However, he went into Greenberg Quinlan Rosner polling company right out of college,.
GQR is itself a CIA front, run by Stanley Greenberg. Greenberg was heavily involved in Nelson Mandela's 1994 campaign, and may have been his CIA handler. Again, just another educated guess. Speculation, based on collecting decades of data and having it my head. Which is not illegal last time I checked.
Greenberg's parents are also scrubbed at Wikipedia. He is also Jewish, of course. We are told he got a PhD from Harvard but aren't told what it was in. He then taught at Yale, but taught what? By age 25, Rich was already working for the Democratic National Committee. He was allegedly helping voters find polling stations. Sounds like a cover story, doesn't it?
Why would someone who had already been working at Greenberg for three years take that step down? He must have been doing something a little more exciting than that at the DNC, probably getting his feet wetter in politics before his jump to CIA.

Forum List

Back