Sean Hannity agrees to be waterboarded for chairty

okay you are calling others idiots.....and then you come on and say that article and cw use their experience as vets to do what i am not sure...since i have been on here for over 1/2 a year ...found out cw was a vet ...last week or so when he posted some pics.....found out article is a vet...today...and i assure you that neither uses their vets status to kick ass..they do not need to...why dont you go fuck with gunny...for a while...

o btw enjoy the fact that i gave out my first neg rep in months....you deserved it more than anyone else i know

If he wants to do it for charity, I say let him do it.

If he doesn't believe that the people doing it to him would just as soon see him dead, it is a pretty pointless media event, save the potential dollars for charity.

Will he be playing for the NRA or the Global Warming Guys?

-Joe

I actually like Sean most of the time, but this is just a stupid stunt. There is no real threat here. He knows nothing bad will happen to him. Basically, he's going to get his head dunked, but he knows there is no real threat that he could die.

While waterboarding may be effective, it should not be used randomly. It should be kept as an absolute last resort for circumstances when there is a dire need for information, not as an everday tool for collecting information that may or may not be critical. And it should require presidential approval on a case by case basis, so if there is a question concerning the ethics of its use, everyone knows where the decision came from and people cannot pass the buck around the table.

Last edited:
head dunked? o hell no...he has to be tied to a board and his mouth taped shut and water poured in his nose...at an alarming rate....for that i will pay good money

I thought he was backing out of this. It would be good if they actually give him specifics about the amount of time that he will be in distress and not let him make the rules. He's right, it really isn't torture like this because he is calling all the shots.

Big baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFgixq3VzE

Keith Olbbermann takes Hannity up on it and offers him $1000 a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm8Os3mXv8

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded.

Believe me, Olbermann has that kind of money. And if he doesn't, I'm sure we could round up a few people on here that would be willing to donate.

Come on, Sean. DO IT. If you really want to raise money for the troops and their familieis - DO IT.

I would pay good money to be there and watch it myself. He's going to make a lot of troops and their families very happy.

We want to find out the truth about Iraq, 9-11, the economy, how the GOP politicized every branch of government including the justice department and pentagon and military, etc. Right?

Well lets bring them all in and apply their "enhanced interrogation techniques"

It's not torture, right? They say it isn't torture. So lets bring them in one at a time, waterboard the fuck out of them and get them to talk.

Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Libby, Condy, all of them!!! Fuck! Waterboard Laura Bush too. Wash some of that joker makeup off her face. Worse first lady of all times. She was nice, but fucking a prick like GW makes me sick.

Why not? They don't think it is torture, so neither will we.

If Hannity goes through with it, he'll probably tell everyone how horrible it was (which will certainly be the case), how waterboarding forced him to give up information he had, and how he was not harmed physically.

If Hannity goes through with it, he'll probably tell everyone how horrible it was (which will certainly be the case), how waterboarding forced him to give up information he had, and how he was not harmed physically.
He should do it just because he uttered the words. Then, he should slam it up Olbermann's ass by making the little confession Olbermann wants in order to get double the money from Olbermann for whatever military families he thinks the money would help.

First, the terrorist's name is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed....you can get a summary about this "poor tortured and maligned" prisoner here.....
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think 183 waterboardings is too much? ...as compared to what? ...3,000 dead people? ....possibly more?

How about just one waterboarding per person listed here...
Profiles of 9/11 - Virtual Memorial New York, NY

....or maybe we should just let poor ole Mohammed out to kill YOUR family members...and then we'll see how you feeeeeeel about making the poor guy uncomfy....

Why is it liberals make a bigger stink about waterboarding a terrorist than about his killing thousands of innocent people......?

Why cant you figure our it doenst matter how evil he is?

Torture doesnt work.

That is what all the experts say.

It was created to force false confessions out of people.

Ask yourself why Bush and team chose the method that gives you false info instead of the much more reliable FBI type of intell gathering?

Maybe they didnt want the truth out of these guys huh?

He should do it just because he uttered the words. Then, he should slam it up Olbermann's ass by making the little confession Olbermann wants in order to get double the money from Olbermann for whatever military families he thinks the money would help.

He won't do it, because he is a Republican, and in my experience, Republicans are pussies who talk a big game but never deliver.

I don't believe the guy calling in is a "Veteran". I know plenty of Veterans who want to actually torture them, not just "waterboarding'.

This whole "moral righteous" "holier than thou" attitude is the trademark of a liberal, proving that "Charles" is doubtfully who he says he is.

Of course these things are usually later discovered, like when that other guy was discovered to be impersonating a United States Soldier, and sentenced to prison, for calling in to Rush Limbaugh and other things.

And you think you're a devotee of Jesus, right?

Interesting.

Who would Jesus torture?

He won't do it, because he is a Republican, and in my experience, Republicans are pussies who talk a big game but never deliver.
Quit Clowning around, BOBO.

I think every know it all democwat who screams "torture dosen't work" should have the balls to step up and be waterboarded and prove to us they are right and we are wrong.. :eusa_whistle:

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded.

Believe me, Olbermann has that kind of money. And if he doesn't, I'm sure we could round up a few people on here that would be willing to donate.

Come on, Sean. DO IT. If you really want to raise money for the troops and their familieis - DO IT.

I would pay good money to be there and watch it myself. He's going to make a lot of troops and their families very happy.

I'm a poor graduate student but I would pay $1000 to see Sean Hannity water tortured for 1 minute. Gladly.

For those of you who have to to ejoy the sensation of drowding?

I can assure you that it's torture.

As to its efficacy as a means of gaining useful information?

Not a clue.

For those of you who have to to ejoy the sensation of drowding?

I can assure you that it's torture.

As to its efficacy as a means of gaining useful information?

Not a clue.

Nobody has ever died from it, and I'd still do it for $1,000 a second. You'd have to be nuts or have more money than you need not to.

As long as the 'rules' are the same for Hannity as they were for detainees.

No "time outs". No "safe" word. No relenting.
Sleep deprivation, face slapping, "walling", and than,
really drown Sean with ice cold water until he is within a millimeter of death, revive him,
and then do it again.

Problem is, with Hannity, he has no good intel, knows nothing useful. No matter how hard he is tortured, all you are gonna get is useless rambling opinionated bullshit.
Of no value, whatsoever. He knows nothing.

Sleep deprivation, face slapping, one foot stance him for a few hours, then waterboard him again.
Maybe he will have learned something in that time.
That's what was done to those detainees.

Wassamatter Sean, are those towelheads BETTER men than you ?

Hannity is not going to allow himself to be waterboarded, to be stuffed into a small box with insects, or to be dressed in diapers and shackled.

He just says crap like that because he thinks his dim witted audience will love it.

I think every know it all democwat who screams "torture dosen't work" should have the balls to step up and be waterboarded and prove to us they are right and we are wrong.. :eusa_whistle:
It is amazing how so many rabid rightwingers, when forced to choose between right and wrong,
make the WRONG choice:.
they have resorted to defending blatantly obviously illegal activities, in this case - torture.

It shows how low they've fallen so far away from what their pastors and their parents and their elementary school civics/social studies classes taught them,
how distorted and desperate and twisted and UnAmerican they have become -
and it drops them another notch, everytime they do it.

Supporting illegal torture. Defending those who directed our troops to torture detainees,
and ferociously attacking, like a deranged junkyard dog, any and all who object to illegal torture.
Think about it.
Is Rape next on the list to be defended ? Murder ? Robbery ? Embezzlement ?
"Those Dumb ass democwats who say raping prisoners is bad....what if a bomb was planted in your house and brutally raping a detainee was the only way to ........"

It has become bizarre, surreal.
It is especially clear that those defending torture the loudest and the hardest are far right chickenhawks who never served their country, never put on a uniform or picked up a weapon to fight for American ideals, never ONCE swore an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the USA
against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
If they did, their defense of illegal torture and officials who knowingly, willingly, ILLEGALLY authorized torture
has broken that sacred oath.

Those who defend torture the strongest are those who have absolutely lost their connection to
what is right and what is wrong.
It shows, like it was up in neon lights, it shows.

http://www.conservativeusa.org/oathsofoffice.htm

Oaths for the Armed Services:

The United States Military Oath of Allegiance is taken by members of the United States Armed Services on commissioning. It differs slightly from that of the oath of enlistment that enlisted members recite when they enter the service.

I, ____________, do solemnly swear, or affirm, that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

The Oath of Enlistment into the United States Armed Forces is performed upon any person enlisting or re-enlisting for a term of service into any branch of the military.

"I, _____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States, the governor of the state of _______ (for National Guard enlistees) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962.

Oath of Citizenship/Oath of Allegiance:

Taken by all new U.S. citizens. "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God. In acknowledgement whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature."

Forum List

Back