Sean Hannity agrees to be waterboarded for chairty

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFgixq3VzE[/ame]

Keith Olbbermann takes Hannity up on it and offers him $1000 a second.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm8Os3mXv8[/ame]

I want Hannity to be waterboarded 183 times just like Shalid Mohammed was. 30 seconds a piece. So he would spent 5,490 seconds or 91.5 minutes being waterboarded.

Believe me, Olbermann has that kind of money. And if he doesn't, I'm sure we could round up a few people on here that would be willing to donate.

Come on, Sean. DO IT. If you really want to raise money for the troops and their familieis - DO IT.

I would pay good money to be there and watch it myself. He's going to make a lot of troops and their families very happy.

First, the terrorist's name is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed....you can get a summary about this "poor tortured and maligned" prisoner here.....
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think 183 waterboardings is too much? ...as compared to what? ...3,000 dead people? ....possibly more?

How about just one waterboarding per person listed here...
Profiles of 9/11 - Virtual Memorial New York, NY

....or maybe we should just let poor ole Mohammed out to kill YOUR family members...and then we'll see how you feeeeeeel about making the poor guy uncomfy....

Why is it liberals make a bigger stink about waterboarding a terrorist than about his killing thousands of innocent people......?

Let's see if he goes through the real deal like Hitchens did or if he bitches out.

First, the terrorist's name is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed....you can get a summary about this "poor tortured and maligned" prisoner here.....
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think 183 waterboardings is too much? ...as compared to what? ...3,000 dead people? ....possibly more?

How about just one waterboarding per person listed here...
Profiles of 9/11 - Virtual Memorial New York, NY

....or maybe we should just let poor ole Mohammed out to kill YOUR family members...and then we'll see how you feeeeeeel about making the poor guy uncomfy....

Why is it liberals make a bigger stink about waterboarding a terrorist than about his killing thousands of innocent people......?

ya...just one small problem with that.....

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Keith Olbbermann takes Hannity up on it and offers him $1000 a second.

How come media personalities get all these golden oppotunities?

I won't be happy until I see Hannity standing on the side of a road with a sign reading:

Out-of-work Talking Head
Will hang by thumbs for food.
I don't do Iron Maidens
Bamboo chutes under fingernails
(depending on availability)​

If he wants to do it for charity, I say let him do it.

If he doesn't believe that the people doing it to him would just as soon see him dead, it is a pretty pointless media event, save the potential dollars for charity.

Will he be playing for the NRA or the Global Warming Guys?

-Joe

I don't believe the guy calling in is a "Veteran". I know plenty of Veterans who want to actually torture them, not just "waterboarding'.

This whole "moral righteous" "holier than thou" attitude is the trademark of a liberal, proving that "Charles" is doubtfully who he says he is.

Of course these things are usually later discovered, like when that other guy was discovered to be impersonating a United States Soldier, and sentenced to prison, for calling in to Rush Limbaugh and other things.

I don't believe the guy calling in is a "Veteran". I know plenty of Veterans who want to actually torture them, not just "waterboarding'.

This whole "moral righteous" "holier than thou" attitude is the trademark of a liberal, proving that "Charles" is doubtfully who he says he is.

Of course these things are usually later discovered, like when that other guy was discovered to be impersonating a United States Soldier, and sentenced to prison, for calling in to Rush Limbaugh and other things.

I'm a vet. I tend to agree with him. So does my Dad. Several vets on this board tend to agree as well. Kinda shoots your theory to shit there doesn't it?

Hi! I'm an OIF veteran. I agree with what the caller had to say.

Good for you, you're 1% of Veterans and I bet you never left your trailer so I wouldn't go around claiming you're an "OIF" Vet when all you did was sit there and be logistics.

About 10,000 out of 140,000 troops in Iraq are combat troops, the rest are hardly ever in harms way if at all.

I'm a vet. I tend to agree with him. So does my Dad. Several vets on this board tend to agree as well. Kinda shoots your theory to shit there doesn't it?

Not really, Forums are liberal leaning so naturally anyone congregating here are more likely to agree with idiot liberals than with conservatives.

This forum is about as conservative as they get without being subject specific (like with Mark Levin's forums).

Good for you, you're 1% of Veterans and I bet you never left your trailer so I wouldn't go around claiming you're an "OIF" Vet when all you did was sit there and be logistics.

About 10,000 out of 140,000 troops in Iraq are combat troops, the rest are hardly ever in harms way if at all.

So you have been there then?

Forum List

Back