Seal Team Six to be aired Sunday night

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Anybody still think the media isn't in the tank for Obama? Or is it just a coincidence to be airing two days before the election? Q. Why is NGC airing a movie instead of a documentary? A. Because it can take "literary license" to show our Dear Leader as an impressive Commander in Chief. Disgusting propaganda on public television. Please cancel any subscription you may have to this rag.

The movie will probably have our President rappeling in with Seal team Six and taking the kill shot himself...

I wonder if it will be shown without commercials as was The Day After, an anti-Reagan movie shown by ABC in 1983.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's going to be very truthful and portray the events exactly like they happened. :rolleyes:

The movie will probably have our President rappeling in with Seal team Six and taking the kill shot himself...

LMAO Good one H.

Can you just see Barry rapelling out of a chopper with a gun?? Who the hell needs SEAL Team 6 when Barry is ready to rock and roll. LMAO

OMG

Last edited:
The movie will backfire if it portrays Obamination as some hero, especially after the Libya cover up.

Oh, conservatives should avoid seeing this movie at the box office, let it flop.

It is not a Navy endorsed movie, it is a left-wing hack movie that used classified information from the White House to glorify their messiah.

Let this movie fall on its face.

LMAO Good one H.

Can you just see Barry rapelling out of a chopper with a gun?? Who the hell needs SEAL Team 6 when Barry is ready to rock and roll. LMAO

OMG

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

imagesobamaball-1.jpg

Obamabike-1.jpg

Anybody still think the media isn't in the tank for Obama? Or is it just a coincidence to be airing two days before the election? Q. Why is NGC airing a movie instead of a documentary? A. Because it can take "literary license" to show our Dear Leader as an impressive Commander in Chief. Disgusting propaganda on public television. Please cancel any subscription you may have to this rag.

I suggest skipping this and reading No Easy Day the book by the Navy Seal who was on the raid that killed OBL.
no%20easy%20day%201.jpg

Forum List

Back