Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

LMBBFFAO!

I'm not totally familiar with all the latest clever intertnet chat acronyms.
Let's see, I know L usually means "Laughing", and "M" = My. I thought FF usually means "Friends Forever" but somehow I don't think that's part of your message. I'll take a shot at it any way..........

Did you say..... Laughing My Brainless Big Fat Fucking Ass Off?

Ouch, I feel soooo......meh.

The parent's damn sure are not up to the job...
No, the parents did a great job in raising a patriotic, dedicated child, and in exercising their constitutional right to free speech, in order to lambast the worst clusterphukk of a Commander-in-Chief since Jimmah Abdul Carter.

LMBBFFAO!

I'm not totally familiar with all the latest clever intertnet chat acronyms.
Let's see, I know L usually means "Laughing", and "M" = My. I thought FF usually means "Friends Forever" but somehow I don't think that's part of your message. I'll take a shot at it any way..........

Did you say..... Laughing My Brainless Big Fat Fucking Ass Off?

Ouch, I feel soooo......meh.
You're way off..it's old ICBM code that says (L)ook at s(M)edly the (B)ilious (B)uffoon...a (F)eeble and (F)latulant (A)rrogant (O)af .......YRAAA...

Like you guys gave a fuck when Cindy Sheenan and Patrick Tillman raised a stink over their dead kids.
Dude...that was , like, years ago....dude.
What are these parents demanding? That Obama get as many American soldiers needlessly killed as Bush did?

Will that make them happy?

One would think that if this smear was correct then Obama having a higher death toll in Afghanistan would make them happy. Or that Obama killed at least 4 Americans that he directly targeted.

2011 Chinook shootdown in Afghanistan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of U.S. Military life in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005 (Note: during Operation Red Wings, on 28 June 2005, a Chinook helicopter carrying a U.S. Navy SEAL team was shot down by a RPG round as it attempted to extract U.S. troops on the ground).[12]

Obama killed who?

You know there are Americans now in ISIS. That means our airstrikes against them are potentially criminal acts, correct? According to you anyway. We must cease any military actions against ISIS lest we kill an American without 'due process'.

Isn't that your position?

Not at all. If an American citizens joins ISIS and is actually on the field of battle when killed too bad for him. If not on the battle field then I see little problem with some sort of due process. What I don't like is that the same CIA that the left vilifies for torture deciding who lives and who dies. They got it grossly wrong when they killed an innocent 16 year old boy. Whose only guilt was having a crappy father. So be as flippant as you can because you damn well can't play the usual left wing card. Bush never targeted Americans for assignation, it is all Obama.

To answer you first question, Obama killed, by himself, OBL or did you miss all the victory laps?

Well, then I guess you're going to deny making this post last year:

U.N. launches probe of U.S. drone attacks Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not sure your point, I stand by both posts. And here is the one you refer to:

What if, for example, Iran gets a predator drone of their own and declares Americans terrorists and blows them and a few other up? Are we going to feel the same? Do you really trust the CIA, considering their recent track record, to be judge, jury and executioner?
In my opinion there maybe times we need to use drones, but very seldom. If on innocent is killed to me that is too many.
Is this a situation where we are the biggest and baddest and don't care what anyone thinks? We will kill whom we want when we want? Even American citizens?

Couldn't agree more. This clown has NEVER been up to the job. Now, another reporter has been beheaded. Get used to it "mr president". This is on YOU and no one else.

No one else?

The people who beheaded them get no blame? It's all the fault of the Black guy in Washington?

You wingnuts always try to deflect responsibility.
Fucking dickhead liberals blame every Conservative for mass shootings and guns.. It's never the fault of the criminal.. Now they want to change their tune when it's their idiot in office.. No dice dumbfucking bunny.

Like you guys gave a fuck when Cindy Sheenan and Patrick Tillman raised a stink over their dead kids.
It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

So, when Barry stated "We don't have a strategy" - he was just joking, right!?!

So then, if that's what he said, yet didn't mean it in the context of what he said - that makes him an "educated idiot" does it not?

You Nazis slay me...........

What should his strategy be?

His strategy should be to wipe these rag heads from the face of the earth. It's either that - or they will wipe us off the earth. You'd better get that through your head. If it takes generations - it WILL happen - unless the western world decides once and for all, to do what must be done.

Oh, okay, his strategy should be a Muslim genocide. Gee, I'm glad we had this talk...

See...you're one of the principle reasons that America will fall - no fucking balls. No one is speaking of genocide dumbass. I'm speaking of "Terroricide". If you are aligned with one of these groups - you have a price on your head. You are hunted by the western world and you are killed. No martter your age - no matter your gender, no matter your "country".

When a group of these clowns is spotted - they are bombed. When a terror cell sprouts up - they are massacred where they live. If some damned Arab Sheik is financing these assholes - he dies in bed one night. No matter where they go - no matter what they do - WE are the aggressors - NOT THEM.

No, are you man enough to understand that? or Need I remind you of Munich and the Israelis response?

Don't worry sonny, you can sit at home and do nothing - the job will be done by MEN - not liberal pussies.
Carby is like 78 years old.. he couldn't fight his trailer full of cats much less anything else.. Count that old fucking geezer out.. not to mention his balls are the size of a male dodo bird.

What are these parents demanding? That Obama get as many American soldiers needlessly killed as Bush did?

One would think that if this smear was correct then Obama having a higher death toll in Afghanistan would make them happy. Or that Obama killed at least 4 Americans that he directly targeted.

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of U.S. Military life in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005 (Note: during Operation Red Wings, on 28 June 2005, a Chinook helicopter carrying a U.S. Navy SEAL team was shot down by a RPG round as it attempted to extract U.S. troops on the ground).[12]

Obama killed who?

You know there are Americans now in ISIS. That means our airstrikes against them are potentially criminal acts, correct? According to you anyway. We must cease any military actions against ISIS lest we kill an American without 'due process'.

Not at all. If an American citizens joins ISIS and is actually on the field of battle when killed too bad for him. If not on the battle field then I see little problem with some sort of due process. What I don't like is that the same CIA that the left vilifies for torture deciding who lives and who dies. They got it grossly wrong when they killed an innocent 16 year old boy. Whose only guilt was having a crappy father. So be as flippant as you can because you damn well can't play the usual left wing card. Bush never targeted Americans for assignation, it is all Obama.

To answer you first question, Obama killed, by himself, OBL or did you miss all the victory laps?

Bush killed an American with a drone. In Yemen, 2002. that's only about the 10th time I've told you that.

Well looky here..

Kamal Derwish (also Ahmed Hijazi) was an American citizen killed by the CIA as part of a covert targeted killing mission in Yemen on November 5, 2002. The CIA used an RQ-1 Predator drone to shoot a Hellfire missile, destroying the vehicle in which he was driving with five others.[1]

Derwish had been closely linked to the growing religious fundamentalism of the Lackawanna Six, a group of Muslim-Americans who had attended lectures in his apartment near Buffalo, New York.[2][3]

That an American citizen had been killed by the CIA without trial drew criticism.[4] American authorities quickly back-pedaled on their stories celebrating the death of Derwish, instead noting they had been unaware he was in the car which they said had been targeted for its other occupants, including Abu Ali al-Harithi, believed to have played some role in the USS Cole bombing.[4] According to former FBI agent Ali Soufan, Derwish was al-Harithi's main assistant.[5]
Kamal Derwish - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Frankly I didn't even know this.

The Bush administration also engaged in torture of American Citizens in Custody. John Walker Lindh and Jose Padilla being notable examples.

It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

So then, if that's what he said, yet didn't mean it in the context of what he said - that makes him an "educated idiot" does it not?

They need bumper sticker stuff:

"Fight them there before they come here".
"You are either with us or with the terrorists."
"Stay the course."
"We must stop the terror. Now watch this drive."

"Stay the course."
"Use your brian - morans!"

Obama killed who?

Bush killed an American with a drone. In Yemen, 2002. that's only about the 10th time I've told you that.

Well looky here..

Kamal Derwish (also Ahmed Hijazi) was an American citizen killed by the CIA as part of a covert targeted killing mission in Yemen on November 5, 2002. The CIA used an RQ-1 Predator drone to shoot a Hellfire missile, destroying the vehicle in which he was driving with five others.[1]

Derwish had been closely linked to the growing religious fundamentalism of the Lackawanna Six, a group of Muslim-Americans who had attended lectures in his apartment near Buffalo, New York.[2][3]

That an American citizen had been killed by the CIA without trial drew criticism.[4] American authorities quickly back-pedaled on their stories celebrating the death of Derwish, instead noting they had been unaware he was in the car which they said had been targeted for its other occupants, including Abu Ali al-Harithi, believed to have played some role in the USS Cole bombing.[4] According to former FBI agent Ali Soufan, Derwish was al-Harithi's main assistant.[5]

The Bush administration also engaged in torture of American Citizens in Custody. John Walker Lindh and Jose Padilla being notable examples.

So what's you opinion? both are guilty of crime against Americans? If the American was targeted by the CIA/Bush then that makes them just as guilty as Obama, that does not make Obama innocent.

Actually I didn't know of this either and they say they didn't target him but I have real doubts that is true. Never the less this is how it starts and we let it happen, is there anything we can now do to stop it or do we just ignore abuses when we like the current president? In other words is right, right, or conditional?

Here is more on the story: Officials: American al-Qaeda can be targeted and killed

BTW Lindh did go to trial in America.

What happened to José Padilla was wrong but considering the time, right after 9/11, it is a little understandable. Again, he was tried in a civilian court.

Last edited:

Obama killed who?

Well looky here..

So what's you opinion? both are guilty of crime against Americans? If the American was targeted by the CIA/Bush then that makes them just as guilty as Obama, that does not make Obama innocent.

My 'opinion' is, that if you make war against America, you do so at your own peril.

The President of the United States, whatever party, is fully justified in attacking those who's actions bring peril to this country.

Obama killed who?

Well looky here..

My 'opinion' is, that if you make war against America, you do so at your own peril.

The President of the United States, whatever party, is fully justified in attacking those who's actions bring peril to this country.

So that boy in Ferguson, guilty as hell of crimes against America got what he deserved.

So the 16 year old that was killed, under orders by Obama, was just getting what anyone with a crappy father should get.

I am glad you now will shut up about enhanced interrogation because after all they are just getting what they deserve for taking up arms against America.

I added a little to the last post you quoted.

"Stay the course."

These RWnuts keep saying that the president was wrong to take the troops out of Iraq, as if he had a choice,

but not one of them will now say put the troops back in.

I keep asking, do you want to put 100,000 troops back into the region?

No answers.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.

Blah blah blah. The entire world is at risk because Obama played some golf? :crybaby:

I appreciate their son's service, but who gives a shit about their faux rage whining? Somebody get them some tissues STAT.

Couldn't agree more. This clown has NEVER been up to the job. Now, another reporter has been beheaded. Get used to it "mr president". This is on YOU and no one else.

No one else?

The people who beheaded them get no blame? It's all the fault of the Black guy in Washington?

Fucking dickhead liberals blame every Conservative for mass shootings and guns.. It's never the fault of the criminal.. Now they want to change their tune when it's their idiot in office.. No dice dumbfucking bunny.

Talk to Randall Flagg, who is blaming Obama for the beheadings instead of the criminals who did it.

Carby is like 78 years old.. he couldn't fight his trailer full of cats much less anything else.. Count that old fucking geezer out.. not to mention his balls are the size of a male dodo bird.
So they should fit in your gape rather nicely....with room for more! :dance::ssex:

No one else?

Talk to Randall Flagg, who is blaming Obama for the beheadings instead of the criminals who did it.

Fucking idiot.

"Stay the course."

These RWnuts keep saying that the president was wrong to take the troops out of Iraq, as if he had a choice,

No answers.

Here's my answer pussy. We are in a generational war with these fucking clowns. This will go on for another 50 years - or longer. Now, read this carefully.. THESE ASSHOLES WANT US DEAD. Are you capable of understanding that?

We have a military of volunteers. Their choice to serve. If it means putting 500,000 troops on the ground THEN DO IT. Or, do we take your liberal nazi stand, do nothing and wait to fight them in the streets of America?

You are an appeaser - you are not a man. Quit being a pussy and stand up like a man.

"Stay the course."

No answers.

Here's my answer pussy. We are in a generational war with these fucking clowns. This will go on for another 50 years - or longer. Now, read this carefully.. THESE ASSHOLES WANT US DEAD. Are you capable of understanding that?

We have a military of volunteers. Their choice to serve. If it means putting 500,000 troops on the ground THEN DO IT. Or, do we take your liberal nazi stand, do nothing and wait to fight them in the streets of America?

You are an appeaser - you are not a man. Quit being a pussy and stand up like a man.

Unlike you, I actually served in the military.

The American people don't want to plunge back into the ME. It's their call, not yours.

No one else?

It's nothing new.

American Liberals make war on enemies of America.
American Conservatives make war on other Americans.

Forum List

Back