Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

Like you guys gave a fuck when Cindy Sheenan and Patrick Tillman raised a stink over their dead kids.
Dude...that was , like, years ago....dude.
It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

So, when Barry stated "We don't have a strategy" - he was just joking, right!?!

So then, if that's what he said, yet didn't mean it in the context of what he said - that makes him an "educated idiot" does it not?

You Nazis slay me...........

What should his strategy be?

His strategy should be to wipe these rag heads from the face of the earth. It's either that - or they will wipe us off the earth. You'd better get that through your head. If it takes generations - it WILL happen - unless the western world decides once and for all, to do what must be done.

Like you guys gave a fuck when Cindy Sheenan and Patrick Tillman raised a stink over their dead kids.
What are these parents demanding? That Obama get as many American soldiers needlessly killed as Bush did?

Will that make them happy?

One would think that if this smear was correct then Obama having a higher death toll in Afghanistan would make them happy. Or that Obama killed at least 4 Americans that he directly targeted.

2011 Chinook shootdown in Afghanistan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of U.S. Military life in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005 (Note: during Operation Red Wings, on 28 June 2005, a Chinook helicopter carrying a U.S. Navy SEAL team was shot down by a RPG round as it attempted to extract U.S. troops on the ground).[12]

Obama killed who?

You know there are Americans now in ISIS. That means our airstrikes against them are potentially criminal acts, correct? According to you anyway. We must cease any military actions against ISIS lest we kill an American without 'due process'.

Isn't that your position?

Not at all. If an American citizens joins ISIS and is actually on the field of battle when killed too bad for him. If not on the battle field then I see little problem with some sort of due process. What I don't like is that the same CIA that the left vilifies for torture deciding who lives and who dies. They got it grossly wrong when they killed an innocent 16 year old boy. Whose only guilt was having a crappy father. So be as flippant as you can because you damn well can't play the usual left wing card. Bush never targeted Americans for assignation, it is all Obama.

To answer you first question, Obama killed, by himself, OBL or did you miss all the victory laps?

Well, then I guess you're going to deny making this post last year:

U.N. launches probe of U.S. drone attacks Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

So then, if that's what he said, yet didn't mean it in the context of what he said - that makes him an "educated idiot" does it not?

His strategy should be to wipe these rag heads from the face of the earth. It's either that - or they will wipe us off the earth. You'd better get that through your head. If it takes generations - it WILL happen - unless the western world decides once and for all, to do what must be done.

Oh, okay, his strategy should be a Muslim genocide. Gee, I'm glad we had this talk...

It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic

terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

It's no wonder you dittoheads have no credibility outside your own ranks. Until you stop trolling every News story and statement for anti-Obama sound bites and actually comprehend reality your ignorance will continue to fester.

Oh, okay, his strategy should be a Muslim genocide. Gee, I'm glad we had this talk...

See...you're one of the principle reasons that America will fall - no fucking balls. No one is speaking of genocide dumbass. I'm speaking of "Terroricide". If you are aligned with one of these groups - you have a price on your head. You are hunted by the western world and you are killed. No martter your age - no matter your gender, no matter your "country".

When a group of these clowns is spotted - they are bombed. When a terror cell sprouts up - they are massacred where they live. If some damned Arab Sheik is financing these assholes - he dies in bed one night. No matter where they go - no matter what they do - WE are the aggressors - NOT THEM.

No, are you man enough to understand that? or Need I remind you of Munich and the Israelis response?

Don't worry sonny, you can sit at home and do nothing - the job will be done by MEN - not liberal pussies.

It doesn't seem to matter that the strategy Obama was obviously referencing was a comprehensive strategy including the actors in the region, the Iraqi government, and the American congress. That's of not so subtle importance when his "We don't have a strategy yet" remark is quoted out of context repeatedly and has become a front-line talking point among the ditto-heads. I can't blame distraught parents of a dead son for parroting that talking point, I do blame the selfish ditto-heads for mis-characterization of the Military's targeted attacks on Islamic

terrorists as "having no strategy". That's a disservice to the Military as well as the President. But hey, who gives a shit as long as it sounds anti-O, right?

It's no wonder you dittoheads have no credibility outside your own ranks. Until you stop trolling every News story and statement for anti-Obama sound bites and actually comprehend reality your ignorance will continue to fester.

All that typing to say absolutely nothing. Congratulations...............

The parent's damn sure are not up to the job...
Neither is obamashitforbrains.
jamespic.jpg

Point? Obamashitforbrains only tries anything if it is proven to benefit dimwots or Muslims.

Randall laid out his strategy earlier.
If I may paraphrase..."Kill all of the bad guys".
Elegantly simple and...how hard can it be?

LMBBFFAO!

jamespic.jpg

Point? Obamashitforbrains only tries anything if it is proven to benefit dimwots or Muslims.
Wot?
A hugely clever name for Obama and Democrats but none for Muslims?
Are you a Muslim-lover?
Terrorist!!!
Spelling is not your strong point is it. I understand Allah is Satan therefore no, I am not a Muslim lover. Libtard.

jamespic.jpg

Wot?
A hugely clever name for Obama and Democrats but none for Muslims?
Are you a Muslim-lover?
Terrorist!!!
Spelling is not your strong point is it. I understand Allah is Satan therefore no, I am not a Muslim lover. Libtard.
"Libtard"!!!
Another brilliant one...hang on, I'll write that one down as well!

Couldn't agree more. This clown has NEVER been up to the job. Now, another reporter has been beheaded. Get used to it "mr president". This is on YOU and no one else.

No one else?

The people who beheaded them get no blame? It's all the fault of the Black guy in Washington?

You wingnuts always try to deflect responsibility.

I'm surprised the half-breed hasn't blamed Bush yet. Yes, it's HIS fault. No strategy. Allows these heartless killers to run wild for a year BEFORE admitting he knows anything about them. Yeah - HIS fault. And it will be HIS fault when they pull their first attack on American soil. HIS FAULT.

WIPE THESE COCK SUCKERS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH - YOU GUTLESS WONDER.

Clear enough for you dumbass? The world is laughing at us and Obama plays golf.
Wipe the spittle off of your screen, Corky.

What should his strategy be?[/QUOTE]

His strategy should be to wipe these rag heads from the face of the earth. It's either that - or they will wipe us off the earth. You'd better get that through your head. If it takes generations - it WILL happen - unless the western world decides once and for all, to do what must be done.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, his strategy should be a Muslim genocide. Gee, I'm glad we had this talk...[/QUOTE]

See...you're one of the principle reasons that America will fall - no fucking balls. No one is speaking of genocide dumbass. I'm speaking of "Terroricide". If you are aligned with one of these groups - you have a price on your head. You are hunted by the western world and you are killed. No martter your age - no matter your gender, no matter your "country".

When a group of these clowns is spotted - they are bombed. When a terror cell sprouts up - they are massacred where they live. If some damned Arab Sheik is financing these assholes - he dies in bed one night. No matter where they go - no matter what they do - WE are the aggressors - NOT THEM.

No, are you man enough to understand that? or Need I remind you of Munich and the Israelis response?

Don't worry sonny, you can sit at home and do nothing - the job will be done by MEN - not liberal pussies.[/QUOTE]

Obama has been killing terrorists like that for 6 years.

They weren't paying attention.

Lots of things sorta changed with the invasion of Iraq. The military stopped keeping a tally of all the people we were killing and the news was not allowed to photograph the coffins of dead soldiers returning from the war.

People like Sheenan and Tillman were mocked.

The Democrats used Sheehan, is was sad how they used her grief for political gain. Sheehan and Tillman paid the price to voice their opinion, like any opinion, others can react to it.

We don't have a strategy of action to deal with ISIS that is within Syria's boundaries. Syria is a sovereign country. We can't just send drones into their territory arbitrarily. And we cannot do Assad's wet work for him. He has eliminated all the moderate groups, leaving ISIS alone. But ISIS isn't going to leave him alone.

The best Syria strategy may be to let ISIS fight it out with Assad, then support strikes if ISIS wins.

Don't worry sonny, you can sit at home and do nothing - the job will be done by MEN - not liberal pussies.

Timohty-Dalton-as-James-Bond.jpg

Timohty-Dalton-as-James-Bond.jpg
Well, I for one feel safer now.

Forum List

Back