Seahawks/Giants...

Popshisgoogoo may get some degree of a co-sign with the Cardinals this coming weekend. I'm sure that Arizona has no respect for the Hawks either. That 58-0 thingy last time they were in the Clink probably won't even enter thier minds what with the Seahawks offense being so mediocre and everything. I can't imagine what the score would have been if Seattle had a decent offense. 100-0 ???? Probably. Lucky for the Cards the Hawks can't score much. Arizona could get embarrassed.

I predict the Seahawks will win, I have almost every week this year dumb shit, I never said anything about your boyfriend and his offense. I have said the only way the Hawks are newsworthy until the second week of the playoffs, unless they lose. At least Wilson has a good cocksucker in Huggy.

Thanks again for proving how you and other Seahawk fans are the fucking dumbest in the NFL, keep piling on the evidence. You really stand out.

Oh God !!!! Save me from this horrible dreaded pile of evidense.!!!! I seems hopeless...as if the die is cast.. I would like to move on but it is impossible... The pile keeps growing and it has blocked all avenues of escape. I have abandoned all hope... But wait...perhaps there exists a ray of light in this dark abyss...

Maybe I could aspire to be the dumbest fan .... the best of the worst.. Then maybe then the just "so-so" stupid fans would all look down on me also and just all that focused attention would mean something... or have you not heard that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe a lesser man would fear the criticism and shrink away with a wounded soul....

No best about you, no criticism, just the truth.

You don't want bad publicity, you lost last week and blew a gasket. So, don't fuckin lie!

I predict the Seahawks will win, I have almost every week this year dumb shit, I never said anything about your boyfriend and his offense. I have said the only way the Hawks are newsworthy until the second week of the playoffs, unless they lose. At least Wilson has a good cocksucker in Huggy.

Thanks again for proving how you and other Seahawk fans are the fucking dumbest in the NFL, keep piling on the evidence. You really stand out.

Oh God !!!! Save me from this horrible dreaded pile of evidense.!!!! I seems hopeless...as if the die is cast.. I would like to move on but it is impossible... The pile keeps growing and it has blocked all avenues of escape. I have abandoned all hope... But wait...perhaps there exists a ray of light in this dark abyss...

Maybe I could aspire to be the dumbest fan .... the best of the worst.. Then maybe then the just "so-so" stupid fans would all look down on me also and just all that focused attention would mean something... or have you not heard that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe a lesser man would fear the criticism and shrink away with a wounded soul....

No best about you, no criticism, just the truth.

You don't want bad publicity, you lost last week and blew a gasket. So, don't fuckin lie!

ANY publicity is fine. Actually I had a pretty good week. Aside from the Hawks getting hosed things went pretty well. True ...I was pissed off Sunday and Monday but as coach Carroll and the players keep saying.. "every week is a championship opportunity" and I couldn't dwell on the bad officiating more than a couple of days. There was this week to start getting mentally prepared for.

You just can't stand anyone being passionate about anything. You also take what you see on the internet way too seriously.

What you see here and on other message boards are not legal depositions. Much of what occurs on the internets is exaggerated reactions to events that are out of the control of people that feel passionately about these situations.

Your preoccupation with the nonsense I come up with seems to me to be more twisted than anything I have spouted off on. At least my passion for the Seahawks is shared by many thousands if not millions of sports fans. True my language and the carnage I paint with words is more descriptive than most. There are surely thousands that think these thoughts but fear rejection and criticism if they would ever vent in a like manner.

Me ??? I really DON'T care if I offend twats like yourself. This board allows crazy. It allows the words that many would love to spew but do not for fear of annonymous nobodies such as youself and your pointing your finger and shaking it in disgust.

I'm not even slightly concerned about my venting pro and con about the Seahawks on this tiny little sports forum.

Now...if I started following someone like you around, as you do me, and made your business my business like it was some mission from god, as you do, I might consider putting the barrel of a pistol in my mouth and pulling the trigger.

How in the hell did Dallas lose their game they were way up at the half and I think the Packers had only scored 3. I think Kiffin might not have a job.

That's just what Tony 'Oh-No' Romo does in December!
I liked Stephen A. Smiths' analysis of Dallas on 'First Take' this morning when he said Jerry Jones is not into winning as he is more into exciting losses.

Popshisgoogoo may get some degree of a co-sign with the Cardinals this coming weekend. I'm sure that Arizona has no respect for the Hawks either. That 58-0 thingy last time they were in the Clink probably won't even enter thier minds what with the Seahawks offense being so mediocre and everything. I can't imagine what the score would have been if Seattle had a decent offense. 100-0 ???? Probably. Lucky for the Cards the Hawks can't score much. Arizona could get embarrassed.

You should save your gloating for when the SeaPigeons win an actual championship.

You should save your comments until Los Angeles has an actual team, if ever.

How in the hell did Dallas lose their game they were way up at the half and I think the Packers had only scored 3. I think Kiffin might not have a job.

I liked Stephen A. Smiths' analysis of Dallas on 'First Take' this morning when he said Jerry Jones is not into winning as he is more into exciting losses.

I won't pretend to know Jerry Jones. But... from the outside looking in he is a great owner and a horrible GM.

Jones would be well suited to assembling a fantastic automobile collection. He has a good eye for individual quality in the players he adds to the Cowboys.

Were he fails is in assembling A TEAM.

The Cowboys seem to win when enough of thier superior atheletes match up well against enough skill position players from the opposing team. Dallas just never seems to be better as a team than the individual parts. It is hard to explain what they lack but I'll label it the "IT" factor. If I could distile it down to individual play I would say that the play yesterday where Sherman went high to break up the corner route at the end of the game but instead of just making sure the Giant reciever didn't catch the ball...Sherman somehow perfectly "tipped" the ball as perfectly as you please to Thomas for the int. Two unselfish team mates doing thier jobs as well as any in the league but working together in that moment to create a special play.

Dallas players seem to reek of a ME first attitude.. The great teams have a WE first mindset.

Great GMs weave a tapestry of players that work well together. I doubt Jones has a good grasp of that concept.

Last edited:

It wasn't all Romo's fault. The defense gave up waaaayyyyyy to many points in the second half to an offense missing its starting QB.

It wasn't all Romo's fault. The defense gave up waaaayyyyyy to many points in the second half to an offense missing its starting QB.

Tell Cowgirlz coach J. Garrett that who already publicly blamed Romo. And then there's Jerry Jones, stuttering to reporters that his team needs to play as good in the 2nd half as well as they do in the 1st half. And then there's Dez Bryant storming off the field to the locker room before the game's over.
But that's just life in 'Jerry World'.

The SeaPigeons looked like shit today. They only scored 23 points against the Giants, WTF? That anemic offensive performance won't win a single playoff game, let along the Superbowl....

Wilson finished with 206 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception, and eight scrambles for 50 yards- that's nothing to brag about- it's mediocre.

Is that the best The Hawk bashers can do?:lol: You seem to have missed that post of Huggys from eariler that the Gmen DO have a great defense.

With a chance like this to make a statement about their season,even with no confidence in pick 6 Manning,they werent just going to quit and stop trying.:cuckoo: They were going to go all out till the very end.their defense has a lot of pride.

They got a lot of talented players on that defense.:cuckoo: oh and playing the Giants in new york and winning there especially in december is NEVER easy.:lol: Even when they are having a bad year like this year they are STILL a defense to be reckoned with especially at home.

Now if this game had been in seattle? I would be a little worried that they didnt score as many points as they did but it wasnt played there.

First of all- the New York Giants defense is horrid. They are ranked 21 of 32 for the season.

Secondly, I am not a "hawk basher". I just call 'em as I see 'em. They have a good defense and a mediocre offense.

try GREAT defense.:lol::lol: oh and you missed my point there that just because they have been bad all year long, they are not going to lay down and die and not give their best effort of the season which is what they did.

they have a proud history there.This was a game they could feel real good about themseves going into next year with had they been able to at lest keep it a close game which they did the first quarter. They did their part to help it be a close game but as usual,pick 6 manning made that impossible.:lol::lol:

again,if this game i in seattle,they score a lot more points.

Eli Manning is a pussy.

Seattle will make him cry.

I wonder what the O/U for NY throwing ints will be for next weekend?

San Diego is thankful now.

Eli was terrified to see the Hawks come out of that tunnel just like Kappy always gets terrified everytime he goes up to play the hawks in seattle.:lol:

Eli should hang it up and call it quits.Unlike his older brother,he isnt even trying anymore.Peyton at least is hanging in there trying as hard as he can to make plays for them willing to stand in there and take a hit to make an important completion down the field.He chokes in the big games when the game is on the line but he is still at least hanging in there willing to take a hit.

Eli? I watched this game yesterday and he was just throwing it up for grabs because it was obvious he was scared of taking a hit.

I'm not really one to say I told you so but I would have to say that forcing a record five picks from Manning made my OP pretty much spot on.

same here. as well said throughout this whole thred someone whould have to b a fool to pick the Gmen to win yesterday wit Pick 6 manning playing.He did not dissapoint.he did exactly that. as was so easy to predict.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I'm not really one to say I told you so but I would have to say that forcing a record five picks from Manning made my OP pretty much spot on.

5 picks and they still only scored 23 points....Seattle's offense is mediocre at best.

As usual Popshisgonads is spot on the money in his detecting the weakness of the Seahawks.

Now I feel bad about the win.

With a weak ass offense like the Seahawks I don't know how we will ever win another game.

Maybe Schnieder can find a suitable replacement for Russell Wilson in the draft.

We should be looking for better TEs and WRs also because Tate, Baldwin and Miller each let a pass hit em in the hands today and let the rock bounce off. Maybe if Wilson wasn't so polite and threw a hissy fit on the sidelines like Cammy Newton or RG III does when thier recievers have an off day we would get better results.

I just don't know what ever we should do ???? This 23-0 shutout of the Giants at thier home field was clearly an embarrassment and an ugly stain on Seattle that will NEVER go away.

Maybe this whole thread should be merged with the "Seattle Sucks" thread.

Oh well... maybe we won't winn another game this year.. The Cards and Rams probably won't respect the Seahawks at the Clink in the next two weeks. They are surely laughing at us behind our backs as I type this.

Sadly we will HAVE to play at least one playoff game because we qualified two weeks ago when we crushed the Saints with our crappy mediocre offense...no picks off of Brees. However did we win THAT one? Maybe we will face the intrepid 9ers again ... they should be licking thier chops having been behind the whole game against the Hawks nearly the whole game and pulled out a fortunate win in the last two minutes with a FG. Ya...the 9ers should have all the confidense in the world coming back to the Clink where they lost 29-3...by the likes of Russell Willson and our crappy mediocre offense.

stands up and gives standing ovation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah throw in thereas well that the Hawks dont have a prayer of going to the superbowl either because the niners with a qb by the name of kapernick, gets scared to death everytime when he has to come to seattle and play,unable to keep his poise like the QB of Tampa Bay was able to,or they dont stand a chance in the world against the saints who play such great football on the road,they killed us and beat us badly here when they came here,or not a prayer against the panthers either who lost to the bills a few weeks ago.:lol:

we will get crushed by all those teams cause the seahawks suck.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're right,maybe it SHOULD be merged with that thread.:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not gonna dwell on it but it was clear that the officials called this game totally different than in SF. The N Y crew let the players play and fight for possession of passes. There were no ticky tacky holding or interference calls and VOILA !! 5 picks against Manning.. and even the NY recievers said after the game that the Seattle DBs just made great plays...simple as that. Even Wilson threw a rare int because the NY corner and safety mugged our guy and got to the ball after pushing the reciever out of the way. No complaints. As far as I'm concerned the Seattle reciever should have faught harder to get to the ball and at least prevent an interception. Hats off to NY for thier int.

Speaking of ints.... That tip from Sherman to Thomas was a thing of beauty. The corner route lob just does not get played any better ...by anyone. Sherman is the best shut down corner in the NFL...bar NONE !!!

Last edited:

I tip my cap off to Jones because he has done EXACTLY what I said I hoped he would do 5 years ago.I been saying for years since then that I hope Jones keeps Romo as his quarterback forever.It doesnt matter how many years he plays at quarterback,the guy panicks in december and always keeps them out of the playoffs.:lol:

Thank You Jerry Jones for honering my request and keeping Romo.:clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:

He sure as hell is a shitty owner.Keep swallowing your pride Jerry that you screwed up major big time letting Jimmy Johnson go as your general manager ignoring that you miss the playoffs routinely now trying to be the sole general manager yourself with one bungle after another.:lol::lol:

Tell Cowgirlz coach J. Garrett that who already publicly blamed Romo. And then there's Jerry Jones, stuttering to reporters that his team needs to play as good in the 2nd half as well as they do in the 1st half. And then there's Dez Bryant storming off the field to the locker room before the game's over.
But that's just life in 'Jerry World'.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Not gonna dwell on it but it was clear that the officials called this game totally different than in SF. The N Y crew let the players play and fight for possession of passes. There were no ticky tacky holding or interference calls and VOILA !! 5 picks against Manning.. and even the NY recievers said after the game that the Seattle DBs just made great plays...simple as that. Even Wilson threw a rare int because the NY corner and safety mugged our guy and got to the ball after pushing the reciever out of the way. No complaints. As far as I'm concerned the Seattle reciever should have faught harder to get to the ball and at least prevent an interception. Hats off to NY for thier int.

Speaking of ints.... That tip from Sherman to Thomas was a thing of beauty. The corner route lob just does not get played any better ...by anyone. Sherman is the best shut down corner in the NFL...bar NONE !!!

Lol!!

Did any of you watching the game catch Wilson stiff arming Justin Tuck on one of his runs?

131216_seahawks_big.jpg

Pretty awesome!

No, but KC sure lit it up against the Raiders and NO looked flat against St. Louis.

Dallas blowing such a big lead, loved that.

Does Romo call his own plays? If not, its the offensive coaches fault for not trying to run out the clock out by running the ball and not being stupid and try passes which cost the Cowboys the game.
Even if Dallas couldn't get a first down running the ball at least punting the ball would have given the Packers a longer field perhaps around the 10 yard line instead of midfield.

In my humble opinion of course.

Does Romo call his own plays? If not, its the offensive coaches fault for not trying to run out the clock out by running the ball and not being stupid and try passes which cost the Cowboys the game.
Even if Dallas couldn't get a first down running the ball at least punting the ball would have given the Packers a longer field perhaps around the 10 yard line instead of midfield.

In my humble opinion of course.

From what I've read, at least one of the picks happened after Romo decided to pass on a play where he's given the option. It's a called running play, but he's able to pass instead if he sees something from the defense.

None of which changes the abysmal performance of the Dallas D. :lol:

Forum List

Back