Seahawks/Giants...

The SeaPigeons looked like shit today. They only scored 23 points against the Giants, WTF? That anemic offensive performance won't win a single playoff game, let along the Superbowl....

Wilson finished with 206 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception, and eight scrambles for 50 yards- that's nothing to brag about- it's mediocre.

I haven't fact checked it but I heard today that the Giants haven't been shut out at home in twenty years. Regardless of your less than impressed whining it is hard to win on the road and nearly impossible to get a shutout.

The Seahawks have averaged 17 plus points on the road this season. 23 is a good number on the road.

But you sort of have a point. With all of the opportunities the defense provided the score should have ended something like 45-0.

If the score was 30-7 or 37-14 on the road it would have been considered blowouts. 23-0 is still a blowout. It is even a better blowout to win by 23 and shutout the other team on thier home field.

Your analysis suggests that because Seattle didn't have one of thier BEST games today that they did not play championship football is stupid.

The SeaPigeons looked like shit today. They only scored 23 points against the Giants, WTF? That anemic offensive performance won't win a single playoff game, let along the Superbowl....

Wilson finished with 206 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception, and eight scrambles for 50 yards- that's nothing to brag about- it's mediocre.

I haven't fact checked it but I heard today that the Giants haven't been shut out at home in twenty years. Regardless of your less than impressed whining it is hard to win on the road and nearly impossible to get a shutout.

The Seahawks have averaged 17 plus points on the road this season. 23 is a good number on the road.

But you sort of have a point. With all of the opportunities the defense provided the score should have ended something like 45-0.

If the score was 30-7 or 37-14 on the road it would have been considered blowouts. 23-0 is still a blowout. It is even a better blowout to win by 23 and shutout the other team on thier home field.

Your analysis suggests that because Seattle didn't have one of thier BEST games today that they did not play championship football is stupid.

You'd have a point, if they were playing a team with talent. They beat the NY Giants and Manning threw 5 interceptions.....:lol:

Wilson better step the fuck up, if the Pigeons expect to get anywhere in the playoffs.....23 points is weak, weak , weak....

today we know your crying.:lol: Talk about the past all you want to of the Hawks not having any Rings,thats all going to change this year.:lol::lol: oh and just so you know,I WASN'T saying that last year.

with the hawks having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs this year,teams are going to be afraid to come into seattle and play them there which is a hornets nest for visiting teams.:lol::lol: thats just during the regular season,wait till the playoffs start,they'll REALLY be loud then.:lol:

Oh and all those 37 years the seahawks got zero rings,you fail to mention that the majority of all those years that , except the last couple,they didnt have a quarterback named Russel Wilson who is the best damn quarterback in the NFC now.:lol::lol:

Got news for you.The same thing was said about the new england patriots for DECADES as well that they never had any rings either.that all changed when a man named Tom Brady came along.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Wilson like Brady,is a rare special quarterback that comes around only once in a great blue moon.:cuckoo:

Uhhh...how many rings do the Seahawks have today? None, until they get the rings...they got nothing but a good team. It's all about the rings, of course being Charger fan, you wouldn't know about that. :)

uhh try reading the ENTIRE post instead of doing the Huggy thing and just reading PARTS of it when he knows he is wrong.:cuckoo: your playing dodgeball like he has been lately ignoring my fact that all those years they did not have a special quarterback named wilson.:lol::cuckoo:

Better bone up on your reading cause you obviously have reading comprehension problems in the FACT that pats never had any rings either till Brady came along.:lol::lol::cuckoo: maybe if i repeat that enough you"ll comprehend that fact.:cuckoo:

cant wait to have this conversation with you AGAIN in february after they win the superbowl. you think any team in the NFC has a prayer of going into seattle and beating them there this year as long as wilson is healthy? better get off that crack you always some and soon.:lol::lol::lmao:

oh and who fromm the weak AFC is going to beat them there? the Broncos? the team with no defense and a QB you cant face facts on that chokes in big games like agaisnt my chargers the other night and last year against the ravens at HOME no less?:lmao:

the pats? a team that cant put up near as many points without Gronkowski who is out for the rest of the year?:lol: the ravens who got torched by the donkeys this year?:lol: better get off that crack you always smoke.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why all the drug references? Sounds like you might have a problem with it.

History has the Giants with Super Bowl rings, the Patriots have Super Bowl rings. They were earned. Seattle has earned nothing. In February, they might very well have a ring, but until them, they are like the Chargers, they got nothing. If Wilson goes down, they got nothing. If they get upset, they got nothing. What year did the Pats go 18-0 and got nothing. The team with the best record in football has not won it all since 2003. That is why you play the games.

Seattle should be the favorite, they have talent, but it ain't over until it is over. Teams upset teams all the time, that's why they play. Seattle is 12-2, and if they win they go 14-2 and if they lose, they go 12-4 and the world will go on.

Is that the best The Hawk bashers can do?:lol: You seem to have missed that post of Huggys from eariler that the Gmen DO have a great defense.

With a chance like this to make a statement about their season,even with no confidence in pick 6 Manning,they werent just going to quit and stop trying.:cuckoo: They were going to go all out till the very end.their defense has a lot of pride.

They got a lot of talented players on that defense.:cuckoo: oh and playing the Giants in new york and winning there especially in december is NEVER easy.:lol: Even when they are having a bad year like this year they are STILL a defense to be reckoned with especially at home.

Now if this game had been in seattle? I would be a little worried that they didnt score as many points as they did but it wasnt played there.

Is that the best The Hawk bashers can do?:lol: You seem to have missed that post of Huggys from eariler that the Gmen DO have a great defense.

With a chance like this to make a statement about their season,even with no confidence in pick 6 Manning,they werent just going to quit and stop trying.:cuckoo: They were going to go all out till the very end.their defense has a lot of pride.

They got a lot of talented players on that defense.:cuckoo: oh and playing the Giants in new york and winning there especially in december is NEVER easy.:lol: Even when they are having a bad year like this year they are STILL a defense to be reckoned with especially at home.

Now if this game had been in seattle? I would be a little worried that they didnt score as many points as they did but it wasnt played there.

First of all- the New York Giants defense is horrid. They are ranked 21 of 32 for the season.

Secondly, I am not a "hawk basher". I just call 'em as I see 'em. They have a good defense and a mediocre offense.

How in the hell did Dallas lose their game they were way up at the half and I think the Packers had only scored 3. I think Kiffin might not have a job.

Eli Manning is a pussy.

Seattle will make him cry.

I wonder what the O/U for NY throwing ints will be for next weekend?

I'm not really one to say I told you so but I would have to say that forcing a record five picks from Manning made my OP pretty much spot on.

Didn't see Manning cry. I also know you are disappointed that they didn't carry Manning of the field in a stretcher, nor did your refs get in a fiery crash and die.

Eli Manning is a pussy.

I'm not really one to say I told you so but I would have to say that forcing a record five picks from Manning made my OP pretty much spot on.

5 picks and they still only scored 23 points....Seattle's offense is mediocre at best.

Eli Manning is a pussy.

Didn't see Manning cry. I also know you are disappointed that they didn't carry Manning of the field in a stretcher, nor did your refs get in a fiery crash and die.

Sucks don't it?

How in the hell did Dallas lose their game they were way up at the half and I think the Packers had only scored 3. I think Kiffin might not have a job.

How did Kiffin go from the Bucs, who had a dominant D during his tenure, to the worst D in football?

He should have stayed out when he left the Bucs apparently.

I have no idea, but that D is a huge weakness and they have talent. I have no clue what is going on, but it doesn't look like either Dallas or Philadelphia want the NFC East.

Sucks don't it?

For you, not for me, I for one don't like people dying for a stupid game.

Eli Manning is a pussy.

5 picks and they still only scored 23 points....Seattle's offense is mediocre at best.

As usual Popshisgonads is spot on the money in his detecting the weakness of the Seahawks.

Now I feel bad about the win.

With a weak ass offense like the Seahawks I don't know how we will ever win another game.

Maybe Schnieder can find a suitable replacement for Russell Wilson in the draft.

We should be looking for better TEs and WRs also because Tate, Baldwin and Miller each let a pass hit em in the hands today and let the rock bounce off. Maybe if Wilson wasn't so polite and threw a hissy fit on the sidelines like Cammy Newton or RG III does when thier recievers have an off day we would get better results.

I just don't know what ever we should do ???? This 23-0 shutout of the Giants at thier home field was clearly an embarrassment and an ugly stain on Seattle that will NEVER go away.

Maybe this whole thread should be merged with the "Seattle Sucks" thread.

Oh well... maybe we won't winn another game this year.. The Cards and Rams probably won't respect the Seahawks at the Clink in the next two weeks. They are surely laughing at us behind our backs as I type this.

Sadly we will HAVE to play at least one playoff game because we qualified two weeks ago when we crushed the Saints with our crappy mediocre offense...no picks off of Brees. However did we win THAT one? Maybe we will face the intrepid 9ers again ... they should be licking thier chops having been behind the whole game against the Hawks nearly the whole game and pulled out a fortunate win in the last two minutes with a FG. Ya...the 9ers should have all the confidense in the world coming back to the Clink where they lost 29-3...by the likes of Russell Willson and our crappy mediocre offense.

Popshisgoogoo may get some degree of a co-sign with the Cardinals this coming weekend. I'm sure that Arizona has no respect for the Hawks either. That 58-0 thingy last time they were in the Clink probably won't even enter thier minds what with the Seahawks offense being so mediocre and everything. I can't imagine what the score would have been if Seattle had a decent offense. 100-0 ???? Probably. Lucky for the Cards the Hawks can't score much. Arizona could get embarrassed.

Popshisgoogoo may get some degree of a co-sign with the Cardinals this coming weekend. I'm sure that Arizona has no respect for the Hawks either. That 58-0 thingy last time they were in the Clink probably won't even enter thier minds what with the Seahawks offense being so mediocre and everything. I can't imagine what the score would have been if Seattle had a decent offense. 100-0 ???? Probably. Lucky for the Cards the Hawks can't score much. Arizona could get embarrassed.

You should save your gloating for when the SeaPigeons win an actual championship.

:lol:

As usual Popshisgonads is spot on the money in his detecting the weakness of the Seahawks.

Now I feel bad about the win.

With a weak ass offense like the Seahawks I don't know how we will ever win another game.

Maybe Schnieder can find a suitable replacement for Russell Wilson in the draft.

We should be looking for better TEs and WRs also because Tate, Baldwin and Miller each let a pass hit em in the hands today and let the rock bounce off. Maybe if Wilson wasn't so polite and threw a hissy fit on the sidelines like Cammy Newton or RG III does when thier recievers have an off day we would get better results.

I just don't know what ever we should do ???? This 23-0 shutout of the Giants at thier home field was clearly an embarrassment and an ugly stain on Seattle that will NEVER go away.

Maybe this whole thread should be merged with the "Seattle Sucks" thread.

Oh well... maybe we won't winn another game this year.. The Cards and Rams probably won't respect the Seahawks at the Clink in the next two weeks. They are surely laughing at us behind our backs as I type this.

Sadly we will HAVE to play at least one playoff game because we qualified two weeks ago when we crushed the Saints with our crappy mediocre offense...no picks off of Brees. However did we win THAT one? Maybe we will face the intrepid 9ers again ... they should be licking thier chops having been behind the whole game against the Hawks nearly the whole game and pulled out a fortunate win in the last two minutes with a FG. Ya...the 9ers should have all the confidense in the world coming back to the Clink where they lost 29-3...by the likes of Russell Willson and our crappy mediocre offense.

Dumb shit, it wasn't me that said that. Again, proving that Seahawk fans have a low IQ.

Thanks, you keep proving me right and pile on more and more evidence, that you are a dumb shit when it comes to football.

I predict the Seahawks will win, I have almost every week this year dumb shit, I never said anything about your boyfriend and his offense. I have said the only way the Hawks are newsworthy until the second week of the playoffs, unless they lose. At least Wilson has a good cocksucker in Huggy.

Thanks again for proving how you and other Seahawk fans are the fucking dumbest in the NFL, keep piling on the evidence. You really stand out.

I predict the Seahawks will win, I have almost every week this year dumb shit, I never said anything about your boyfriend and his offense. I have said the only way the Hawks are newsworthy until the second week of the playoffs, unless they lose. At least Wilson has a good cocksucker in Huggy.

Thanks again for proving how you and other Seahawk fans are the fucking dumbest in the NFL, keep piling on the evidence. You really stand out.

Oh God !!!! Save me from this horrible dreaded pile of evidense.!!!! I seems hopeless...as if the die is cast.. I would like to move on but it is impossible... The pile keeps growing and it has blocked all avenues of escape. I have abandoned all hope... But wait...perhaps there exists a ray of light in this dark abyss...

Maybe I could aspire to be the dumbest fan .... the best of the worst.. Then maybe then the just "so-so" stupid fans would all look down on me also and just all that focused attention would mean something... or have you not heard that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe a lesser man would fear the criticism and shrink away with a wounded soul....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back