Real white supremacists get their just desserts

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Real white supremacists get their just deserts
Knitting website bans Trump: Backing president is ‘undeniably support for white supremacy'
by Ellie Bufkin
| June 23, 2019 02:30 PM
A popular website devoted to knitting and crochet enthusiasts announced Sunday on Twitter that they will no longer allow knitting projects or patterns that feature support for President Trump or his administration.
"Ravelry" said the ban will further extend to any forum talk of support for the president or user profiles that mention support of Trump or his associates. They stated, "We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry. We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy."

We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy.

Read the rest and their sup[er inclusive policy @
Knitting website bans Trump: Backing president is ‘undeniably support for white supremacy'
We all know knitting clubs are hot beds of racist white nationalist.
Thank god for the vigilant Nazi left who politicize everything .

Ravelry

✔@ravelry

· 13h

We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry. We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. More details: https://ravelry.com/content/no-trump …

Pancho@Pancho93528792

I could cry. What has the world come to. In a forum thread I just remarked how I admire Donald Trump and this is what I immediately received in my in-box:

8:58 AM - Jun 23, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

b24fdd427b63e8f39d158195af4aba9122c6bf501193ebcd1ce884aeadf08735.jpg

“We are so inclusive we are banning everyone who doesn’t agree with the liberals”

by Ellie Bufkin
A popular website devoted to knitting and crochet enthusiasts announced Sunday on Twitter that they will no longer allow knitting projects or patterns that feature support for President Trump or his administration.
"Ravelry" said the ban will further extend to any forum talk of support for the president or user profiles that mention support of Trump or his associates. They stated, "We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry. We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy."

We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy.

Ravelry

✔@ravelry

· 13h

We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry. We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. More details: https://ravelry.com/content/no-trump …

Pancho@Pancho93528792

I could cry. What has the world come to. In a forum thread I just remarked how I admire Donald Trump and this is what I immediately received in my in-box:

More silly virtue-signalling from fucking liberal assholes.
I guess they want to go out of business.

They are too chicken to ban whites completely. This is the best they can come up with.

You know things are getting pretty fucked up when a knitting site bans stuff about the President.
It says a lot more about the ownership and their mental problems than anything else.

Stupidity should be painful.... And for these people going out of business is going to be painful..

Sadly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t constantly receive threatening emails from individuals that learned of the discussions and preceded to bombard them.

by Ellie Bufkin

Ravelry

✔@ravelry

· 13h

Pancho@Pancho93528792

My wife and I were both active on that site, for a while, many years ago. Although primarily oriented toward knitting and related crafts (which were of interest to my wife, but not so much to me), it also featured a wide range of other forums in which other topics could be discussed, including politics.

Even in the political forums, there was, back then, a strong moderation bias against conservative views. I kept having posts deleted, and eventually getting banned from one forum after another, for expressing even mildly conservative opinions. Back then, there wasn't any stated policy against conservative views, but in practice, there was little tolerance. I don't think I was there for more than a month or two, before I gave up on that site, and left it for good,never looking back. My wife left it soon afterward, for different reasons. She really felt that that site was not nearly so much about knitting and crafts, as it claimed, but more about forming exclusive social cliques, in a manner that she never fit into.

Also, one rather stupid thing about this site, that irritated me, was that anywhere an apostrophe (') appeared in a post, the site would change it to a closing single quote (’). When I expressed, in a support forum on that site, that I thought this was incorrect, and in any case, I objected to having my writings mutilated in such a way as to make it appear that I was using the incorrect character in that context, I was banned from that support forum.

It's not really surprising to see that now they've taken the stand of openly saying that they will not tolerate content that supports President Trump. If anything, it is surprising that they have taken this long to reach the point of openly admitting to censoring such content.

Tolerant left hacks at it again, following the Technical Cleansing manual

"One of the biggest knitting websites in the world, which claims to have more than 8 million members, has announced that it will ban users from expressing support for Donald Trump, saying that to do so constitutes “white supremacy”."

'White supremacy': popular knitting website Ravelry bans support for Trump

If anyone had doubts whether to vote for Trump, this should settle it. These morons need to be taught a lesson.

America is a majority white country and will continue to be so as the population replacement attempts of these morons are stopped.

OMG he's done. Toast. If the knitting community has left him he might as well just resign now.

It's a private website, and they said that they aren't going to ban people because they are Republican or Democrat, just that they won't allow postings in support of Trump. The reason they gave was because they don't have enough room to allow everyone their point of view, so they just want to keep it focused on knitting and fiber arts.

OMG he's done. Toast. If the knitting community has left him he might as well just resign now.

I wonder if these are the folks who produce all the pussy hats for the far left demonstrations.

gee Norman, keep up with knitting websites do you ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkaaaaaaa

:gay:

It's a private website, and they said that they aren't going to ban people because they are Republican or Democrat, just that they won't allow postings in support of Trump. The reason they gave was because they don't have enough room to allow everyone their point of view, so they just want to keep it focused on knitting and fiber arts.

There is enough room for everyone else except anyone who has anything positive to say about the God Emperor. Really diverse folks.

gee Norman, keep up with knitting websites do you ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkaaaaaaa

:gay:

Of course not. I am reporting the news. Never heard of the site... are you a regular? Sounds like a safe-space for you TDS folks.

Forum List

Back