Real white supremacists get their just desserts

Tolerant left hacks at it again, following the Technical Cleansing manual

"One of the biggest knitting websites in the world, which claims to have more than 8 million members, has announced that it will ban users from expressing support for Donald Trump, saying that to do so constitutes “white supremacy”."

'White supremacy': popular knitting website Ravelry bans support for Trump

If anyone had doubts whether to vote for Trump, this should settle it. These morons need to be taught a lesson.

America is a majority white country and will continue to be so as the population replacement attempts of these morons are stopped.

Aside from this being knitting website (oh, please!), do explain what support for donald trump has to do with being "white." You are asserting that support for him is a racial thing, so let's hear it. I'm of European heritage on both sides, and have really, really pale skin and blue eyes, and you are insinuating that I have to support trump. Why? I think that he is trash.

"One of the biggest knitting websites in the world, which claims to have more than 8 million members, has announced that it will ban users from expressing support for Donald Trump, saying that to do so constitutes “white supremacy”."

If anyone had doubts whether to vote for Trump, this should settle it. These morons need to be taught a lesson.

America is a majority white country and will continue to be so as the population replacement attempts of these morons are stopped.
There is No White Supremacy.

How did Obama become President if that is true?

It's a private website, and they said that they aren't going to ban people because they are Republican or Democrat, just that they won't allow postings in support of Trump. The reason they gave was because they don't have enough room to allow everyone their point of view, so they just want to keep it focused on knitting and fiber arts.
They'd have to be wingnuts to put their postings supporting Trump on a knitting website anyway. Paid shills, no doubt. Knit or move on.

It's a private website, and they said that they aren't going to ban people because they are Republican or Democrat, just that they won't allow postings in support of Trump. The reason they gave was because they don't have enough room to allow everyone their point of view, so they just want to keep it focused on knitting and fiber arts.

There is enough room for everyone else except anyone who has anything positive to say about the God Emperor. Really diverse folks.

And yet, I have no problem with it whatsoever.

I found one of their approved knitting projects.

1c05f8256711ba0eb2782796cb6809aa.jpg

Darn Norman
I was hoping they might knit me
a MAGA hat!

You know, USMB is a private website, and even though there aren't too many rules on what can and can't be posted about, there are certain subjects that are taboo and can get a person banned.

If that can happen on here, why should other websites not be allowed the same freedoms?

Aside from this being knitting website (oh, please!), do explain what support for donald trump has to do with being "white." You are asserting that support for him is a racial thing, so let's hear it. I'm of European heritage on both sides, and have really, really pale skin and blue eyes, and you are insinuating that I have to support trump. Why? I think that he is trash.

THANK YOU Lysistrata
I also don't quite get the White Nationalist thing with Trump.

All I can understand is it's a
Politicized CLASS PRIVILEGE issue.
White has come to mean CLASS privilege
and that's what this is about.
People framing it as the
"party of the poor blaming the rich"
vs.
"the party of the rich blaming the poor"

What's sad is the solutions that bridge this gap
are getting ZERO media coverage and financial support.
All money gets donated to political hate campaigns
instead of financing SOLUTIONS that ALL SIDES agree on including
* worker owned cooperatives and businesses that Richard Trumpka supports
as a union leader and Bernie Sanders and his supporters argue are the solution
* health care cooperatives that universal care advocates support
as well as Sean Hannity and conservatives who want free market solutions
* microlending and business training that both Obama and Ben Carson support
* sustainable education and job creation such as through
nonprofits already building schools and community centers
(Pace Universal is one www.paceuniversal.com and
for microlending and business creation www.grameenfoundation.org)

Lysistrata if you are as put off as I am about this white racist
name calling that isn't solving any problems, can I please partner up
with you on a national campaign to collaborate on SOLUTIONS?

I got one USMB member on here to help put together a website idea
to ask Trump to fund 10-20 jobs for leaders promoting SOLUTIONS.

Why not lobby the 25 candidates for President to set aside 10% of
their campaign donations to invest in SOLUTIONS that demonstrate
their platform promises? Why not create MORE jobs for each leader
with the money they are collecting and spending to run for the same job.

If the REAL issue is "White class privilege" why keep running on that same ticket?
Why not invest in building and funding REAL leadership and solutions
that TRULY help bridge gaps in economic disparity to uplift communities in need?

They'd have to be wingnuts to put their postings supporting Trump on a knitting website anyway. Paid shills, no doubt. Knit or move on.
What kind of hate site would ban grandma from sharing this cute little project with other members?

iu

You should get the government to go after them like you all want them to do with Google and FB

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

="Lysistrata, post: 22592438, member: 66961"]

THANK YOU Lysistrata
I also don't quite get the White Nationalist thing with Trump.

All I can understand is it's a
Politicized CLASS PRIVILEGE issue.
White has come to mean CLASS privilege
and that's what this is about.
People framing it as the
"party of the poor blaming the rich"
vs.
"the party of the rich blaming the poor"

What's sad is the solutions that bridge this gap
are getting ZERO media coverage and financial support.
All money gets donated to political hate campaigns
instead of financing SOLUTIONS that ALL SIDES agree on including
* worker owned cooperatives and businesses that Richard Trumpka supports
as a union leader and Bernie Sanders and his supporters argue are the solution
* health care cooperatives that universal care advocates support
as well as Sean Hannity and conservatives who want free market solutions
* microlending and business training that both Obama and Ben Carson support
* sustainable education and job creation such as through
nonprofits already building schools and community centers
(Pace Universal is one www.paceuniversal.com and
for microlending and business creation www.grameenfoundation.org)

Lysistrata if you are as put off as I am about this white racist
name calling that isn't solving any problems, can I please partner up
with you on a national campaign to collaborate on SOLUTIONS?

I got one USMB member on here to help put together a website idea
to ask Trump to fund 10-20 jobs for leaders promoting SOLUTIONS.

Why not lobby the 25 candidates for President to set aside 10% of
their campaign donations to invest in SOLUTIONS that demonstrate
their platform promises? Why not create MORE jobs for each leader
with the money they are collecting and spending to run for the same job.

If the REAL issue is "White class privilege" why keep running on that same ticket?
Why not invest in building and funding REAL leadership and solutions
that TRULY help bridge gaps in economic disparity to uplift communities in need?

I sense cultsmasher afoot. Bring on the good stuff! Don't hold back, culty.

It breaks up the monotony. :aargh:

It's more than that. This means no posting of patterns that support Trump, but supporters of pretty much any other candidate can post patterns that support said candidate. They can make pride patterns, and BLM patterns, etc.

If they are so concerned about point of view, why did they just ban Trump Support, and not Trump opposition?

This actually started on RPG.net, so it may not be an isolated incident.

The real funny thing is they don't have the balls to ban all ThoughtCrime, just one specific flavor.

And of course they give lip service to cracking down on Trump haters trying to bait Trump supporters, but you know that's bullshit.

What about Trump supporters that post Pro-Trump knitting patterns?

You don't think people like that exist?

You know, USMB is a private website, and even though there aren't too many rules on what can and can't be posted about, there are certain subjects that are taboo and can get a person banned.

If that can happen on here, why should other websites not be allowed the same freedoms?

I wouldn't use freedom for this, It's more like selections.

And no one is saying to ban them/force them etc.

This is about shaming them, something sorely lacking in today's society.

Forum List

Back