Sea-level rise claims five islands in Solomons: study

Ok. Here it is:

Surging Seas: Sea level rise analysis by Climate Central

The sea level has increased 8 inches since 1880.

Now, while I go have lunch, you can post that these figures are fake. To save time later, I will just go ahead and tell you now that this is the reason that most of us do not even bother to give you data anymore. You will then post that all rising sea level data is fake, and I will ignore your comments from that point.
Climate Central? ha ha ha ha ha.

Ok, here it is. now, it is time for you to shift gears and start posting about SPECTR's evil conspiracy to falsify climate data, and how NASA is in business to release fake science data;

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence
All hail what the government dictates, all hail what the government dictates.

Ok. Here it is:

Now, while I go have lunch, you can post that these figures are fake. To save time later, I will just go ahead and tell you now that this is the reason that most of us do not even bother to give you data anymore. You will then post that all rising sea level data is fake, and I will ignore your comments from that point.

Ok, here it is. now, it is time for you to shift gears and start posting about SPECTR's evil conspiracy to falsify climate data, and how NASA is in business to release fake science data;

You are kind of like a tape recorder for Rush, aren't you?

As I said, before. life teaching algebra to dolphins....

and of course, lets not forget the solution to stop the Sea from rising, we must spend trillions of dollars on heavy industry manufacturing wind turbines and solar panels. We must increase our burning of Coal, of Coke, of Fossil Fuels, to forever manufacture Wind Turbines and Solar Panels, that is the solution, Heavy Industry increasing manufacturing!

That is how we know everything the government tells us is bullshit, because the solution is to destroy the world to save it.

Ok. Here it is:

What do you post, one cut/paste/link after another with zero thought. Just because it is on the internet and fed to you by the government does not make it true. Especially when the solution is to increase manufacturing in the Heavy Industries.

Ok. Here it is:

And here is a list of 18 major scientific associations that agree that climate is changing due to man's activities:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus
Studies say studies say? And that qualifies as Scientific consensus?
Pure obfuscating propaganda! But hey, the solution is to have Wall St. and the Banks finance Heavy Industry with Trillions of Dollars, so it is easy to see that motivating factor here. MONEY!

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree:

Ok. Here it is:

And here is a list of 18 major scientific associations that agree that climate is changing due to man's activities:

And for $15 you too can join the American Meteorological Society and add your vote on the reasons for global warming. I mean global cooling. I mean climate change.

Ok. Here it is:

Just out of curiosity, which of those "18 major scientific associations" exist WITHOUT grants or subsidies from the government or environmental groups.

And more from NASA (You remember NASA. They are the folks that put men on the moon);

Here’s how nearly 10,000 miles of US shoreline would change when all the ice on the earth melts

Yes, NASA, who Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama relegated to a role MUSLIM OUTREACH and environmental research rather than space travel. In order to continue the money flow, they doctored temperature figures.

JUN 13, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Doctored Data, Not U.S. Temperatures, Set a Record This Year

"The bureaucracy at NOAA and NASA who report the U.S. temperature data undertake what they term “correcting” the raw data. These corrections are not just one-time affairs, either. As time goes by, older temperature readings are systematically and repeatedly made cooler, and then cooler still, and then cooler still, while more recent temperature readings are made warmer, and then warmer still, and then warmer still."

Read more at: Doctored Data, Not U.S. Temperatures, Set a Record This Year

Ok. Here it is:

They probably could learn it easier than a lot of kids in our government schools today. They more intelligent and easier to train than dogs.

Sea-level rise claims five islands in Solomons: study
May 7, 2016

At least 11 islands across the northern Solomon Islands have either totally disappeared over recent decades or are currently experiencing severe erosion, an Australian study shows
Five islands have disappeared in the Pacific's Solomon Islands due to rising sea levels and coastal erosion, according to an Australian study that could provide valuable insights for future research.

A further six reef islands have been severely eroded in the remote area of the Solomons, the study said, with one experiencing some 10 houses being swept into the sea between 2011 and 2014.

"At least 11 islands across the northern Solomon Islands have either totally disappeared over recent decades or are currently experiencing severe erosion," the study published in Environmental Research Letters said.

"Shoreline recession at two sites has destroyed villages that have existed since at least 1935, leading to community relocations."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-05-sea-level-islands-solomons.html#jCp

Read more at the link....

Anyways, this is strong evidence that our oceans are in fact raising...Another piece of evidence is that a tidal gauge near New york has seen sea level raise of nearly 1 foot in the past 100 years and LA has lost a shit tone of land...So is it all a hoax? I don't think so.

There is something called a high tide in the ocean you idiot.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: When you live in Scratchmyassville USA and never see the ocean, you wouldn't know that. In 6 hours, those islands will be visible.

F'ing duh......these people are serial frauds.:gay:

Forum List

Back