SCOTUS: Republicans will fold before Summer Recess

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Republican Establishment will do it's usual Kabuki Theater against Obama but will fold like Franco Italian WWII infantrymen

I give it no later than Summer recess and probably long before then

The Republican Establishment will do it's usual Kabuki Theater against Obama but will fold like Franco Italian WWII infantrymen

When that happens, nothing else matters.
BACK FROM THE DEAD

1 hr

"}" style="color: rgb(127, 127, 127); cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; line-height: 14px; margin-right: 20px; padding: 4px 4px 4px 0px;">Like

I think McConnell will walk back what he said.
If not- yes they probably will cave. They always do.
He just did it because of the debate

When that happens, nothing else matters.
BACK FROM THE DEAD

1 hr

"}" style="color: rgb(127, 127, 127); cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; line-height: 14px; margin-right: 20px; padding: 4px 4px 4px 0px;">Like

Irrelevant to the posts you quoted, moron.

Cynical, very cynical!

Depends upon how it looks in the general. Cut a deal to get the best you can now, or hold out because you think you can win.

I honestly believe the GOP is in the drivers seat, as long as it is Hillary or Bernie V anyone. If the DNC throws Hilly under the bus, we posters on USMB will have a field day, but the balance of power instantly shifts to the Democrats as far as the general election.

If Tricky Mitch gives it up before late July, or if the GOP candidate is close in the polls or winning, we should all go to Kentucky and tar and feather the worthless piece of doo-doo, lol.

the senate republicans are going to have a rough time saying why someone they unanimously voted for in a district court confirmation hearing is unworthy of even a hearing, let alone confirmation

Forum List

Back