So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

However statistical anomalies are a strong indicator that something unusual happened.

Statistical anomalies six standard deviations out, are a gigantic red flag.

"Rigging" is too nebulous a concept. It's politics talk, not security talk.
Academic Bean Counters Don't Dare Analyze This, or Any Other Important Statistic

How many deviations are deduced from the fact that those born in the 1% are over-represented in the 1% by a multiple of twenty?

So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?​

There is no working with the enemy….hopefully all Republicans know this.
Any Republicans trying to make deals with Democrats should be exposed and despised.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Romney's and Murkowski's out of our party forever. They can join up with Lez Cheney and form the loser party.

What you choose to do with your earnings, whether you spend it now or in the future doesn't stop them from being earnings. I'm not sure where your confusion is. You aren't even denying ownership, your argument is that you're not using it right now. To that I say, so what.

I'll sleep like a baby.
Simple. If you dont use it now, then there is no reason to pay tax on it. It is revenus, but not personal income. If you use it later for COGS, or other expenses that is a write off for the corporation. If you use it later to stuff in your pocket, you pay income tax on it.

Not sure what you dont get.

My guess is you are a child or naïve or both.

But one thing for sure. You are not well educated

Simple. If you dont use it now, then there is no reason to pay tax on it. It is revenus, but not personal income. If you use it later for COGS, or other expenses that is a write off for the corporation. If you use it later to stuff in your pocket, you pay income tax on it.

Not sure what you dont get.

My guess is you are a child or naïve or both.

But one thing for sure. You are not well educated
You're a moron. 😄 A simple Simon mother fucker. It's very easy to understand what you're arguing for even with you being too much of a pussy to say it. What you're suggesting is that we collect no corporate taxes. If we don't tax earnings because they're not using it now and we can't tax it after they use it, then when would we be collecting taxes from corporations? And why stop there? Why tax personal earnings if they're not using it right away either? 😄

You're a moron. 😄 A simple Simon mother fucker. It's very easy to understand what you're arguing for even with you being too much of a pussy to say it. What you're suggesting is that we collect no corporate taxes. If we don't tax earnings because they're not using it now and we can't tax it after they use it, then when would we be collecting taxes from corporations? And why stop there? Why tax personal earnings if they're not using it right away either? 😄
You just dont get it.

Sorry. I know more than you. How do I know? By your immature childish responses. No business owner would have your responses to the debate.

I have owned businesses...I have likely paid more in taxes in the last 5 years than you have earned in the same 5 year period.

I have paid more in payroll tax than you have earned/spent in your lifetime. What is payroll tax? Look it up. No. It is not taxes the employees pay. Just saying.

You are a very pathetic individual and I would say I feel sorry for you....but, instead, I feel sorry for your parents. They failed.

The FBI is taking over the investigation.
Also they are releasing a new single.
I'm positive that the creators of Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane and The Maro Lago Panty Raid will be 100% impartial.
Your posts always come across like angry rambling from a crazy homeless guy.

Clearly you’re very upset. :itsok:

You’re the one asking about that, not me. :itsok:
Maybe freaks in San Francisco should control their perverse sexual appetites for the good of humanity?

I mean if you want to limit our use of the Combustion Engine in California and outlaw our cars, maybe you should also start regulating sexual activity.

Forum List

Back