SCOTUS Justice Sotomayor Says She Can’t Do the Job

Bullshit OP based on bullshit

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

BlaBlaA.jpg

Bullshit OP based on bullshit

"Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor opened up on Monday about the “frustration” she said she experiences daily as the high court’s conservative supermajority continues to move the country further to the right"

“I live in frustration. And as you heard, every loss truly traumatizes me in my stomach and in my heart. But I have to get up the next morning and keep on fighting,” Sotomayor, the court’s senior liberal member, said at an event at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law"

In other words she's admitting she's a partisan leftist activist.

In that case I have to agree with the OP, she's unfit for the job.

The job is to interpret the letter of the Constitution,nif she can't do that without getting frustrated she should retire.

I remember that. She must have had a senior moment. Leftist justices don't typically stray from the party line. They attempt to use the US Constitution as justification for their predetermined judgements. Basically, their understanding of their job function is exactly backwards.
I honestly think she was just expressing her disgust with how her party has been taken over by the fascsit regime. It's likely part of the reason she refused to retire during the Obama reich

The “wise old Latina” can no longer get the job done, as if she ever could. She is the typical low-quality, results oriented leftist hack posing as a jurist. But not all cases can be phoned in with a mindless leftist and emotional reply. Some cases require you to use your head. Tax cases, etc… in these cases she has a hard time trying to crowbar race into it. Thus, she gets overwhelmed.
Like you have even a clue about the nature of or work load of, our no longer trusted supreme court.

Forum List

Back