SCOTUS divided over SSM

No, the law is changing (pay attention) from opposite sex (that can procreate) to same sex (which cannot). So same sex siblings will be able to marry since they can never ever ever procreate together.

Sorry if this bursts your bubble but I know of at least one couple of heterosexual sisters that see this as a great thing. See, one will get free health insurance if they are married.

How dare we discriminate against them for no good reason

Look at me, I added another letter:

LBGTQS-LMNOP

So when is this going to happen Pop? What's your timeline?

Gays have been marrying in other countries for almost 20 years. How many allow siblings to marry?

Soon I would guess, once a couple of siblings figure out that they can marry with the benefits that that brings, less tax, possibly free health insurance, keep dating until they find "the one", get a Quicky divorce, and......

All's well that ends well.

True bliss

Come on Pops....you're so sure...gimme a ballpark. "Soon" doesn't cut it. 20 years gays have been marrying in Denmark. Any court cases even?

Give us a number. 5 years?

You obviously don't see a reason siblings can't marry, right?
Whut?
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government - Europe - World - The Independent

That's not marriage and it's certainly not Denmark.

Pop23: Alex, I'll take USMB champions for 500

Alex: Won the 2015 USMB dodgeball championship

Pop23: that would be "who is SeaWytch"

Alex: correct, also acceptable would be "What is SeaWytch"

We'll be back with final jeapordy after theses brief messages

No more than opposite sex marriage must include opposite sex siblings.

Your inability to understand the issue is not our problem.

No, the law is changing (pay attention) from opposite sex (that can procreate) to same sex (which cannot). So same sex siblings will be able to marry since they can never ever ever procreate together.

Sorry if this bursts your bubble but I know of at least one couple of heterosexual sisters that see this as a great thing. See, one will get free health insurance if they are married.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

Gays have been marrying in other countries for almost 20 years. How many allow siblings to marry?

Soon I would guess, once a couple of siblings figure out that they can marry with the benefits that that brings, less tax, possibly free health insurance, keep dating until they find "the one", get a Quicky divorce, and......

True bliss

Come on Pops....you're so sure...gimme a ballpark. "Soon" doesn't cut it. 20 years gays have been marrying in Denmark. Any court cases even?

From the link Rabbi posted:

Germany’s national ethics council has called for an end to the criminalisation of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister.

Patrick Stuebing, who was adopted as an infant and met his sister in his 20s, has launched several appeals since being imprisoned for incest in 2008 and his lengthy legal battle has prompted widespread public debate.

Ok, I'll say five years or less.

Lol

Sounds like you are champing at the bit.

You can file a court case today, demanding your right to marry your sister.

Same sex marriage must include same sex siblings since the arguments make it so.
t.

No more than opposite sex marriage must include opposite sex siblings.

Your inability to understand the issue is not our problem.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

AND,

They can sue florists, bakers, photographers and the Pizza Pie guy and make a mint!

And Christians can sue florists, photographers and the pizza pie guy and make a mint.

But in more states.

My tactics? When have I ever tried to ruin a person over their opinions and beliefs?

'your'- the English language plural for you and others of your ilk.

refer to the paragraph above.

1st. Don't automatically associate me with other's positions and tactics, my positions are my own.

Again, argue to me, and not the caricature of me you have in your mind. I understand its difficult for you to do.

Syriously thinks I think gays are a disease m

No- I think you were lying again- because you did then- and you lie frequently.

I lie all the time.

We are in agreement on that.

LBGTQS-LMNOP

True bliss

Germany’s national ethics council has called for an end to the criminalisation of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister.

Patrick Stuebing, who was adopted as an infant and met his sister in his 20s, has launched several appeals since being imprisoned for incest in 2008 and his lengthy legal battle has prompted widespread public debate.

Lol

Nah, I ain't into taboo stuff, just paving the way for folks equally deranged as you!

Ain't I a pip?

True bliss

Whut?
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government - Europe - World - The Independent

Was it marriage Pop? Did you know that some US states have already decriminalized adult incest?

When are you filing your case, Pops?

True bliss

Lol

Nah, I ain't into taboo stuff, just paving the way for folks equally deranged as you!

Ain't I a pip?

Then file that lawsuit- start paving that way to the incestuous marriage that you think should be everyone's right.

True bliss

Whut?

Was it marriage Pop? Did you know that some US states have already decriminalized adult incest?

Was what marriage. Please try to make sense and:

In a discussion, attempt to answer as many questions as you ask......

K?

True bliss

Lol

Ain't I a pip?

Then file that lawsuit- start paving that way to the incestuous marriage that you think should be everyone's right.

I can't, but will be happy to help get funding for the first that do!

I want to see the gay mafia and the justices squirm.

Whut?

K?

The case Rabbi linked. Did Germany allow siblings to marry? You are SURE it's going to happen here...without any evidence supporting your desire.

K?

The case Rabbi linked. Did Germany allow siblings to marry? You are SURE it's going to happen here...without any evidence supporting your desire.

Lol, 50 years ago anyone thinking same sex couples could marry would be thrown in a looney bin.

Lmao

K?

Lol, 50 years ago anyone thinking same sex couples could marry would be thrown in a looney bin.

Lmao
50 years? Try 15 years. It is hard to think of same sex marriage as a right since it didnt exist 15 years ago.

'your'- the English language plural for you and others of your ilk.

refer to the paragraph above.

1st. Don't automatically associate me with other's positions and tactics, my positions are my own.

Again, argue to me, and not the caricature of me you have in your mind. I understand its difficult for you to do.

Syriously thinks I think gays are a disease m

No- I think you were lying again- because you did then- and you lie frequently.

I lie all the time.

We are in agreement on that.

You know who doesn't lie? The government. The "D" in CDC stands for "disease." You know, like gay

K?

Lmao

60 years ago they would have said the same about interracial marriages....100 years ago, blacks and women voting...200 years ago NOT owning other humans as property...and on and on.

K?

Lmao
50 years? Try 15 years. It is hard to think of same sex marriage as a right since it didnt exist 15 years ago.
It's hard to think that it's take this many years for PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU TO BE PUT BACK IN YOUR BIGOTED PLACE

K?

Lmao
It's hard to think that it's take this many years for PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU TO BE PUT BACK IN YOUR BIGOTED PLACE

Well that was as constructive of a post from you I think I've ever seen.

Emotion much?

K?

Lmao

60 years ago they would have said the same about interracial marriages....100 years ago, blacks and women voting...200 years ago NOT owning other humans as property...and on and on.

And in 5 it will be SSSM, and we have you and your gang to thank.

And this is why, if SSM is forced on all States, that a backlash will occur, once Americans see what starts to happen to people that don't toe the line.

Americans like the idea of equality, but hate bullies, and Gay rights advocates are more and more becoming the bullies.

I think you are fantasizing. Here's the reality. When you guys decided that Bigoted Bakers and Photographers were your last line of defense against the icky butt sex, the Big Corporations told the Republican Governors, "No, don't do that!"

Here's the main reason why the gays will win in the end. Everyone has someone in their circle of friends and family who is gay, and no one like getting the stink-eye at thanksgiving.

My stand has been the same, since day one, on these things. They are STATES decisions and NOT the federal government.

Wrong.

Most of the government gifts you get for being married are federal ones.

Where in the Constitution is the power over Marriage given to the Federal Government? No where, it's not given to the Federal Government, or prohibited by the Constitution to the States, so it is a State issue. The Federal Government can give 'gifts' and privileges to married people, but it's not in the Federal Government's Constitutional power to decide what is or what is not a lawful marriage.

Most of these perverts today WANT the decision (hell, ALL decisions) to be made at the federal level rather than the State level. Just like 99.9% of the crap that the feds have taken away from the states- it's about control. Nothing more.

K?

Lmao

Indeed. And well put. Suddenly it's all about "rights" when there is no case for them.

Forum List

Back