SCOTUS divided over SSM

The worst thing you can say about homosexuality is that its unproductive. The same thing could be said of celibacy, masturbation, sex between those on birth control, or old people fucking.

Naw, the worst thing about old people fucking is actually WATCHING old people fucking.

Its a sight I've never had inflicted upon me. But alas.....I inevitably will.

Was what marriage. Please try to make sense and:

In a discussion, attempt to answer as many questions as you ask......

K?

The case Rabbi linked. Did Germany allow siblings to marry? You are SURE it's going to happen here...without any evidence supporting your desire.

Lol, 50 years ago anyone thinking same sex couples could marry would be thrown in a looney bin.

Lmao
50 years? Try 15 years. It is hard to think of same sex marriage as a right since it didnt exist 15 years ago.
It's hard to think that it's take this many years for PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU TO BE PUT BACK IN YOUR BIGOTED PLACE

Well that was as constructive of a post from you I think I've ever seen.

Emotion much?
Tissue?

The worst thing you can say about homosexuality is that its unproductive. The same thing could be said of celibacy, masturbation, sex between those on birth control, or old people fucking.

Naw, the worst thing about old people fucking is actually WATCHING old people fucking.

What constitutes old?

What constitutes old?

Objectively? Over 75. Usually? Over 65. And unless I'm committed to boinking in the dark for the rest of my life, its a sight I'll have to swallow down.

What constitutes old?

Objectively? Over 75. Usually? Over 65. And unless I'm committed to boinking in the dark for the rest of my life, its a sight I'll have to swallow down.

Whew...safe for a decade and a half or more (turning 50 this year)

What constitutes old?

Whew...safe for a decade and a half or more (turning 50 this year)

Time takes us all on. And after a certain age, its not a pretty chase.

It will go 6-3 in favor

maybe, then you and your brother jake snarkey can get married

but seriously RW, if you get the ruling you want, what exactly would prevent brothers from marrying? what exactly would prevent fathers and sons from marrying to avoid inheritence taxes?

the slippery slope is real, whether you realize it or not.

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

Denying rights to men to marry their sons.

Incest is sexual activity.

Who said married people have to have sex ?

It will go 6-3 in favor

but seriously RW, if you get the ruling you want, what exactly would prevent brothers from marrying? what exactly would prevent fathers and sons from marrying to avoid inheritence taxes?

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

Incest? Really? That's the best you can do?

It will go 6-3 in favor

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

What about it....I didn't raise it.

It will go 6-3 in favor

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

It seems to be the red herring of the day among gay marriage opponents. If you're dumping that rhetorical turd, its probably for the best. Its an awful argument.

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

It seems to be the red herring of the day among gay marriage opponents. If you're dumping that rhetorical turd, its probably for the best. Its an awful argument.
It's an awful argument that Justices unilaterally rewriting 2000 years of human experience open the door to marriage having any meaning anyone wants? No, that might be one o fhe strongest arguments.

Incest laws

Oh...wow...

It's an awful argument that Justices unilaterally rewriting 2000 years of human experience open the door to marriage having any meaning anyone wants? No, that might be one o fhe strongest arguments.

Wow, your reading comprehension isn't great, is it? Read what you're responding to first. Specifically the brain dead reference to incest.

Then comment. Doing it the other way around will lead to the rhetorical load you just dumped on the thread.

Oh...wow...

Wow, your reading comprehension isn't great, is it? Read what you're responding to first. Specifically the brain dead reference to incest.

Then comment. Doing it the other way around will lead to the rhetorical load you just dumped on the thread.
Your inability to respond appropirately is acknowledged.

You're trying Keyes schtick now? Good luck with that. Its nothing but an excuse for running. And you're already rhetorically skiddish.

Remember: read first, THEN respond.

Actually, marriage has been for most of history a transfer of property - the woman - from one family to another. That's why they used to stone women who weren't virgins on their wedding night, just like the bible says.

So the "Appeal to tradition" doesn't hold any water, really Rabbid.

Do you have any arguments against gay marriage other than "God says it's wrong" and "I think it's icky when it's two dudes."

Didn't think so.

Actually, marriage has been for most of history a transfer of property - the woman - from one family to another. That's why they used to stone women who weren't virgins on their wedding night, just like the bible says.

So the "Appeal to tradition" doesn't hold any water, really Rabbid.

Do you have any arguments against gay marriage other than "God says it's wrong" and "I think it's icky when it's two dudes."

Didn't think so.

Nope. Especially when polygamy has been so prevalent in the past. Clearly, the definition of marriage has changed with the times.

ANd don't count Rabbi out yet. I'm sure he's got several 'irrefutable' arguments that he'll vaguely allude to. But insist he doesn't actually have to show you. Invisible evidence is kind of his thing.

You're trying Keyes schtick now? Good luck with that. Its nothing but an excuse for running. And you're already rhetorically skiddish.

Remember: read first, THEN respond.
Your defeat here is acknowledged and accepted. Bye now.

Forum List

Back