SCOTUS deals blow to Republican gerrymandering!

This is a major blow to Republican sneaky efforts to control elections, especially in the South, and should lead to Democrats picking up House seats in the 2024 election cycle. This SCOTUS ruling was long overdue. Bigly!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really my question. I should have read the Scotus blog when the Sup Ct issued it's 5-4 decision. I don't see why they did that, since gerrymandering is "a state right" or something that supposedly makes it non-justiciable.

I was not surprised they gave Ala's recent filing in the SC "a cold shoulder," in which Ala essentially asked Keggers to flip his vote.
Maybe the ruling had to do with the stay and not the gerrymandering case itself.

Not voting for Dems anymore may turn into a Conservative Black and Latino thing because of it.

Foisting Trans shit on us is definitely a white thing, usually useless white SJW women and the soi "bois" that want them or want to be them.
Even in your wildest Simp fever dreams you only imagine getting 20% of the Black vote. Which, I don't know if you can do math or not, means that the Democrats are still getting 80% of the Black vote. That's how much of a thirsty cuckold you are. Ecstatic over the possibility of 20% support. :lmao:

Even in your wildest Simp fever dreams you only imagine getting 20% of the Black vote. Which, I don't know if you can do math or not, means that the Democrats are still getting 80% of the Black vote. That's how much of a thirsty cuckold you are. Ecstatic over the possibility of 20% support. :lmao:
Biden got 90% in 2020 in Alabama.

For now.

Keep trying to take over raising children from parents and see how much more that needle moves.

It's called thinking long term.

Allow me to paraphrase the comment Andrew Gillum made about RonDon DeSantis. "I'm not saying Trump is a white supremacist, but the white supremacists believe he is a white supremacist."

White supremacists are idiots. The only reasons they still have ANY level of power are 1) The left's constant attempts to equate them with anyone to the right of Mitt Romney and 2) The Left's constant actions making what those simps are pushing on the easily manipulated turn into reality.

Just wait until more blacks start abandoning the dems over the whole SJW Trans thing. Then all of a sudden only white hipsters who've cut off their twig and berries will count.
Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...:heehee:

Not voting for Dems anymore may turn into a Conservative Black and Latino thing because of it.

Foisting Trans shit on us is definitely a white thing, usually useless white SJW women and the soi "bois" that want them or want to be them.
Being trans is not your business.

Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now....Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...:heehee:

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or "BortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay" in the original Klingon.

Sure he is...and his MAGAt cultists love him for it.

No he is not, and you have zero proof he is and plenty of evidence right in front of you that he isn't.

But its the only thing you can do to stop socially conservative minorities from leaving the fold.

This is a major blow to Republican sneaky efforts to control elections, especially in the South, and should lead to Democrats picking up House seats in the 2024 election cycle. This SCOTUS ruling was long overdue. Bigly!!!

This is good news as gerrymandering needs to stop. Now tell me, how do you feel about the gross gerrymander Democrats did in Illinois? How about the gerrymandering they did here in Nevada? How about the gerrymandering New York Democrats attempted last year, but got shot down by the courts, but are talking about trying again before next year's election? How come you guys aren't stopping yourselves?

Forum List

Back