Scottish referendum next?

I still think Germany will be next to come to its senses and take a vote. How that might turn out I will not even attempt to predict but I really believe they will very efficiently hold an in-out election in 18-24 months. Especially if the island that is Britain does not sink under the weight of the Euro bullshit.
Germany rules the EU, at least financially. And France rules it politically. How would an anti-EU referendum there go beyond the ultranationalist fringes?

Nonsense. I don't know the exact number how many Germans resigned jobs in the European Central Bank, because they did not like to be responsible for the idiotic politics of the ECB. It were a lot. I never heard any German who is convinced from the politics of the ECB. And the politics of the EU-Commission shows for me very clear a gigantic influence of american money and/or the american secret services. Mr. Junkers for example is in the moment ready to ignore the people in Europe because he alone - I guess under influence of the american secret services - likes to decide about free trade contracts with Canada and/or the USA. No one here likes this contracts. Europe needs much more democracy. So the best is for Europe to start to make a real good democratic constitution: "In the responsiblity before god the people of the nations of Europe give themselve the following constitution ... ". This was impossible with England. Perhaps this is the deeper reason why England had to resign. No one should forget that Europe is a peace-project and not an american "continously in war with everyone"-project.

How can you say that the European Union is a peace project? It supports ultra nationalistic legislation in its member states selectively. That is a fact.

I say Europe is a peace-project, because Europe is a peace-project. And I said it with my keyboard in the english language - but though in German. I used a trick: We call it "translation" ... ahm ... sorry "We call it "Übersetzung" - you call it "translation." That was how I was able to say so.

English is not my first language either. And I speak German too. You know well that that was not my question. Hehe. The EU is not a peace project. The EU forced Cyprus to sign away the northern half of its own homeland, forced Poland to do the same to its east, and forced Hingary too to give up half of its native villages to its enemies, at some places less than 40 miles from the capital. So what peace project do you mean?

Cyprus should had become a model how Turkey and Europe can work together. It did not do what the EU expected from Cyprus. So what? If Poland gets back the territory in the East, which belongs now to Russia, then Germany has to get back the territory in the West of Poland because this was Germany once. Poland was moved direction West and the Germans were displaced. This was a decision of the allies. War creates facts. And the situation of Hungaria is for me not clear. But I guess also in this case war created facts. Not to accept the facts of world war 1+2 means to live in a world of revanchism. What's your idea about the future of Europe after your destruction of the EU? Free Vodka for everyone?

Last edited:
For approximately two years Britain is still in the EU and EU migration policies remain in effect. Those living in Britain who wish to flee to Europe have a limited-time opportunity to up-stakes and relocate. But they don't so they must not really want to stay IN The EU.
Yes but not so easy for them. They must find an EU country that gives them a local citizenship within those two years. Germany will not, as German laws forbid it.

It's not any problem for an Anglo-Saxon to say "I am a German" because this is true. Our laws have to accept Germans as Germans. And by the way: Welcome Scotland - if you like to stay to be a member of the European Union.

But it is true, as per earlier posts here, that Spain has vetoed Scotland's EU membership, because Spain is already afraid of its own separatists, and doesn't want a successful Scottish separation. Spain hasn't even accepted Kosovo to this day.

As far as I can see the independence of the Kosovo is nonsense. This state seems to be completly under control of organized criminals. And Spain has a a very instable political situation. That's not comparable with the situation of Scotland and/or England. I'm sure "we" can speak with "Spain" - whoever "we" could be in this context and whoever "Spain" could be in this context. Sometimes I miss the competence of men like Otto von Habsburg.

Otto Von Habsburg is evil too. His grandfather, Leopold organized a 60 % level genocide against his own people in 1711.

What?

But yes, I agree,

It's completly unimportant for me wether a Nazi agrees with me or not. Besides that in 1711 nothing happened in the holy roman empire what someone could call "genocide" was Otto von Habsburg a great democrat, although he was educated to be emperor.

that uniting people is fastest achieved by genocide, so this is a form of competence. I would appreciate though if however evil he may be, he convinces Spain to withdraw its veto against Scotland.

I never heard that Scotland said officially he/she/it likes to come to the European Union and so Spain never was able to say "Veto". And it was not Scotland who left the EU - it was England. So Scotland never will leave the EU and so Spain is not able to say a "Veto" - because nothing will change in case of Scotland.

Last edited:
Germany rules the EU, at least financially. And France rules it politically. How would an anti-EU referendum there go beyond the ultranationalist fringes?

Nonsense. I don't know the exact number how many Germans resigned jobs in the European Central Bank, because they did not like to be responsible for the idiotic politics of the ECB. It were a lot. I never heard any German who is convinced from the politics of the ECB. And the politics of the EU-Commission shows for me very clear a gigantic influence of american money and/or the american secret services. Mr. Junkers for example is in the moment ready to ignore the people in Europe because he alone - I guess under influence of the american secret services - likes to decide about free trade contracts with Canada and/or the USA. No one here likes this contracts. Europe needs much more democracy. So the best is for Europe to start to make a real good democratic constitution: "In the responsiblity before god the people of the nations of Europe give themselve the following constitution ... ". This was impossible with England. Perhaps this is the deeper reason why England had to resign. No one should forget that Europe is a peace-project and not an american "continously in war with everyone"-project.

How can you say that the European Union is a peace project? It supports ultra nationalistic legislation in its member states selectively. That is a fact.

I say Europe is a peace-project, because Europe is a peace-project. And I said it with my keyboard in the english language - but though in German. I used a trick: We call it "translation" ... ahm ... sorry "We call it "Übersetzung" - you call it "translation." That was how I was able to say so.

English is not my first language either. And I speak German too. You know well that that was not my question. Hehe. The EU is not a peace project. The EU forced Cyprus to sign away the northern half of its own homeland, forced Poland to do the same to its east, and forced Hingary too to give up half of its native villages to its enemies, at some places less than 40 miles from the capital. So what peace project do you mean?

Cyprus should had become a model how Turkey and Europe can work together. It did not do what the EU expected from Cyprus. So what? If Poland gets back the territory in the East, which belongs now to Russia, then Germany has to get back the territory in the West of Poland because this was Germany once. Poland was moved direction West and the Germans were displaced. This was a decision of the allies. War creates facts. And the situation of Hungaria is for me not clear. But I guess also in this case war created facts. Not to accept the facts of world war 1+2 means to live in a world of revanchism. What's your idea about the future of Europe after your destruction of the EU? Free Vodka for everyone?

If France lived in the revangism from 1870 to 1914 to start ww1-2, then others can too, to start ww3-4, I guess. There is a good reason why history repeats itself. My goal is not to destroy the EU, but to reform it to something that was proven to work, such as for example the setup of Austria-Hungary. The EU can't survive in the long run if it continues to build upon the nation states that were created for nothing but war. Austria-Hungary and the Holly Roman Empire were the opposite of nation state ideology. Eventually, the EU will have to abandon the nation states and force a setup like these two.

Yes but not so easy for them. They must find an EU country that gives them a local citizenship within those two years. Germany will not, as German laws forbid it.

It's not any problem for an Anglo-Saxon to say "I am a German" because this is true. Our laws have to accept Germans as Germans. And by the way: Welcome Scotland - if you like to stay to be a member of the European Union.

But it is true, as per earlier posts here, that Spain has vetoed Scotland's EU membership, because Spain is already afraid of its own separatists, and doesn't want a successful Scottish separation. Spain hasn't even accepted Kosovo to this day.

As far as I can see the independence of the Kosovo is nonsense. This state seems to be completly under control of organized criminals. And Spain has a a very instable political situation. That's not comparable with the situation of Scotland and/or England. I'm sure "we" can speak with "Spain" - whoever "we" could be in this context and whoever "Spain" could be in this context. Sometimes I miss the competence of men like Otto von Habsburg.

Otto Von Habsburg is evil too. His grandfather, Leopold organized a 60 % level genocide against his own people in 1711.

What?

But yes, I agree,

It's completly unimportant for me wether a Nazi agrees with me or not. Besides that in 1711 nothing happened in the holy roman empire what someone could call "genocide" was Otto von Habsburg a great democrat, although he was educated to be emperor.

that uniting people is fastest achieved by genocide, so this is a form of competence. I would appreciate though if however evil he may be, he convinces Spain to withdraw its veto against Scotland.

I never heard that Scotland said officially he/she/it likes to come to the European Union and so Spain never was able to say "Veto". And it was not Scotland who left the EU - it was England. So Scotland never will leave the EU and so Spain is not able to say a "Veto" - because nothing will change in case of Scotland.

No. The Habsburg lands went far beyond the Holly Roman Empire, and they included Belgium, parts of Holland, Spain, and Hungary, where this genocide was arranged. The genocide lasted from 1703 to 1711. On Scotland, Scotland sent her idiot, SNP negotiator Sturgeon, who asked around about the Scottish membership and received a quick promise from Spain for the veto. Some ultranationalist are not the best negotiators. I wish your logic of Scotland's continuing EU membership becomes true, but if this Sturgeon is asking about that then it will be ruined even before it starts.

If France lived in the revangism from 1870 to 1914 to start ww1-2, then others can too, to start ww3-4, I guess.

France started not world war 1 or 2.

There is a good reason why history repeats itself.

History repeats nothing.

My goal is not to destroy the EU, but to reform it

Reform? And what means this concrete?

to something that was proven to work, such as for example the setup of Austria-Hungary.

Austria-Hungaria is dead.

The EU can't survive in the long run if it continues to build upon the nation states that were created for nothing but war. Austria-Hungary and the Holly Roman Empire were the opposite of nation state ideology. Eventually, the EU will have to abandon the nation states and force a setup like these two.

The holy empire died in 1806 and the k&k-monarchy died in Sarajevo with Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand and Herzogin Sophie. Because of their death killed Germans (including Austrians) millions of their enemies in world war 1+2 - what made no one happy in the end.

Last edited:

What?

But yes, I agree,

No. The Habsburg lands went far beyond the Holly Roman Empire, and they included Belgium, parts of Holland, Spain, and Hungary, where this genocide was arranged. The genocide lasted from 1703 to 1711.

What are you speaking about? Carlos II. (1661-1700) was the last noble of the house of Habsburg on the throne of Spain. He died without children and this caused a war - better to say wars - from 1701-1714. In Northamerica is this war known under the name "Queen Anne's war" (1702-1713).

On Scotland, Scotland sent her idiot,

?

SNP negotiator Sturgeon, who asked around about the Scottish membership and received a quick promise from Spain for the veto. Some ultranationalist are not the best negotiators. I wish your logic of Scotland's continuing EU membership becomes true, but if this Sturgeon is asking about that then it will be ruined even before it starts.

Who cares about nonsense? Scotland has a very serios problem now. If they need help we have to try to help them in a way so this is the best solution for the people in Scotland. If anyone else feels not comfortable with decisions because of completly other problems then never anyone could start to solve any problem. Spain is not able to solve the own problems by not being part of the solutions of the problems of others. Spanish problems are spanish problems - scotish problems are scotish problems - what doesn't mean Spain is not able to help in case of scotish problems or Scotland is not able to help in case of spanish problems. Often is a good idea more worth than a lot of money or a lot of weapons. Unfortunatelly we need often hundreds of ideas before we are able to find a real good one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back