Brexit causes brexit backing trumps golf courses to lose money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im not sure why we cant discuss this topic. Perhaps because it shows up the iduicy of trump ?
Given trumps close links to putin you have to question why he supported such a destructive policy.
I think we all have a view on that.

Maybe I should have entitled it about some bogus vax theory or hunter biden crap. Those threads are never taken down.

Im not sure why we cant discuss this topic. Perhaps because it shows up the iduicy of trump ?
Given trumps close links to putin you have to question why he supported such a destructive policy.
I think we all have a view on that.

Maybe I should have entitled it about some bogus vax theory or hunter biden crap. Those threads are never taken down.
Are you really this far gone with your TDS Commie?

I have never seen any threads, here, having anything to do with any bogus theories about a once-great computer platform created by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC), which is now long obsolete. So any such threads must have been taken down, or else they never existed at all outside the imaginings of your fucked-up mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back