Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

These entitled Right wingers need desperately to be put in their place....lose your illusion wing nuts ...you are bums and losers ....

Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party

Beltway Democrats may not deserve good luck, but it looks like they could have plenty in the next presidential race. Heading into the weekend, Scott Walker, a man born to be slaughtered in a general election, is suddenly leading the Republican pack in the Iowa polls.

Walker is surging thanks to his performance at this week's Conservative Political Action Conference, where the union-busting governor inspired raucous applause with his "I was a dick in Wisconsin, and I can be one in Washington, too!" stump speech.

Walker's address was a broadside against a litany of conservative bugbears, from Planned Parenthood to the media to tax day to the subversive act of voting without a photo ID, etc.

But the money line came during a Q&A session. Asked how he would take on radical Islamist terrorists, Walker referred to his experience taking on pro-union protesters in his home state:

If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world.

Much More: Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party

Is Jihadi Scott our new Sarah Palin?

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year.

YOu have some funny ideas about "safe", Cleetus.

You are a lying sack of shit.

Mortality
All homicides
  • Number of deaths: 16,121
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.1
Firearm homicides
  • Number of deaths: 11,208
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.5

But.... You're a dimocrap. What else is new

FastStats - Homicide

Included in that list is Justifiable Homicide (self defense) like when George Zimmerman eliminated another future ward of the State criminal.

Also included in that Statistic is when Cops have to gun down and remove from the gene pool a stupid fucking dimocrap criminal.

dimocraps lie. Every last one of them

Scott Walke
Walker snapped under the pressure. He can't handle that then he surely can't handle the pressures of the WH where 44 is now
Three elections in four years, labor protest and one lawsuit after another, and Walker snapped? Seriously!

He is great at eliciting whining, only second to Reagan.
No one has has nor will they ever top the insane drooling whinny lamentations you all have been disgracing yourselves with because a Negro became President ...woe is you LOL
What would that have to do with black freeloaders. I thought racism and slavery were the standard excuses?
This
Walker snapped under the pressure. He can't handle that then he surely can't handle the pressures of the WH where 44 is now
Three elections in four years, labor protest and one lawsuit after another, and Walker snapped? Seriously!

No one has has nor will they ever top the insane drooling whinny lamentations you all have been disgracing yourselves with because a Negro became President ...woe is you LOL
What would that have to do with black freeloaders. I thought racism and slavery were the standard excuses?
What does that nasty dead mother fucker Reagan have to do with anything wing chump ...you are among these disgraces to the human race ...wing nut

"......the largest group of government-hating, racist, homophobic, misogynistic know-nothing, climate-change denying, evolution-denying, science-denying, anti-immigrant House Republicans in history, bent on taking America back to the 19th century."
Scott Walker vs Hilary Clinton is the 20th century vs the 21rst. There are no enough soccer-mom skanks to pull it off.

Scott Walke

This

What does that nasty dead mother fucker Reagan have to do with anything wing chump ...you are among these disgraces to the human race ...wing nut

"......the largest group of government-hating, racist, homophobic, misogynistic know-nothing, climate-change denying, evolution-denying, science-denying, anti-immigrant House Republicans in history, bent on taking America back to the 19th century."
Scott Walker vs Hilary Clinton is the 20th century vs the 21rst. There are no enough soccer-mom skanks to pull it off.
There aint enough knuckle head screamer raging white douches to pull off a Republican Presidency ...what you kidding me ...not enough angry frightened white creeps

why Scott Walker cannot respond to a question about Evolution

Poll: 49 Percent of Republicans Do Not Believe in Evolution
Hunter / Daily Kos
For example:

• 49 percent of Republicans say they do not believe in evolution. Only 37 percent say they do.

• 66 percent of Republicans say they do not believe in global warming. Mind you, even the most science-denying Republicans in Congress have said they "believe" in global warming, they just don't think we should do anything about it. Their base has not yet reached this enlightened state.

• 57 percent of Republicans would support establishing Christianity as our "national religion."

I'm waiting for Scotty to brag about bustin' up unions, then brag about supporting Keystone, which is 100% union built ... the country knows he's in the Koch's pockets.. It will all come out on Walker, and the RW will have PLENTY to deflect and lie about.
Private or public unions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Walker suddenly remembered how enthusiastic he is about ... legislation barring private-sector workers from having to join a union as part of their job. ... ..
Scott Walker Says He'll Sign Anti-Labor 'Right to Work

After all, when one of his wealthiest supporters, Wisconsin billionaire Diane Hendricks, had asked in 2011 about making Wisconsin a “right to work” state, Walker was caught on tape replying: “The first step is we’re going to deal with collective bargaining for all public employee unions, because you use divide and conquer.

His office announced Friday that: “Governor Walker continues to focus on budget priorities to grow our economy and to streamline state government. With that said, Governor Walker co-sponsored right-to-work legislation as a lawmaker and supports the policy. If this bill makes it to his desk, Governor Walker will sign it into law.”

Why didn’t Governor Walker say that during last year’s gubernatorial campaign?

I'm waiting for Scotty to brag about bustin' up unions, then brag about supporting Keystone, which is 100% union built ... the country knows he's in the Koch's pockets.. It will all come out on Walker, and the RW will have PLENTY to deflect and lie about.

After all, when one of his wealthiest supporters, Wisconsin billionaire Diane Hendricks, had asked in 2011 about making Wisconsin a “right to work” state, Walker was caught on tape replying: “The first step is we’re going to deal with collective bargaining for all public employee unions, because you use divide and conquer.”

After all, when one of his wealthiest supporters, Wisconsin billionaire Diane Hendricks, had asked in 2011 about making Wisconsin a “right to work” state, Walker was caught on tape replying: “The first step is we’re going to deal with collective bargaining for all public employee unions, because you use divide and conquer.”
You babbled nonsense without answering the question. Would the Keystone pipeline use public or private unions.

If you can't keep up, just let us know instead of looking stupid with your answers.

ZOMFG!!! There are no more unions in WI!!!

Alert the media!!!

image008.gif

WI unemployment chart.

You babbled nonsense without answering the question. Would the Keystone pipeline use public or private unions.

If you can't keep up, just let us know instead of looking stupid with your answers.

But the National Review also called it an "unforced error," with writer Jim Geraghty taking special offense at the fact that Walker had forced him into a place where he had to defend, of all people, union activists. Even Rick Perry, not exactly a kumbaya-chanting paragon of tolerance, chided Walker for crossing a line:

These are Americans... You are talking about, in the case of ISIS, people who are beheading individuals and committing heinous crimes, who are the face of evil. To try to make the relationship between them and the unions is inappropriate.

Scott Walker: God's Gift to the Democratic Party - Rolling Stone

OMG, even the National Review took offense.

Forum List

Back