Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Yes...looking at your sources I can see why you are delusional.....

walker cut the higher education budget by 150 million dollars.......you do realize the University of Wisconsin is sitting on 2 billion dollars in cash....right? Maybe they should hit that instead of the taxpayers....?
How many billions are the two Koch brothers sitting on useful servant of the one percent ?????
OK the U of Wisconsin a huge community is sitting on $2 billion
Lets see what 2 people are sitting on...looks like $50 billion

koch-bros-net-worth-v-employment.jpg

The Koch brothers are two private citizens have $50 billion and a public university is holding $2 billion. Can you not see the difference, $50 billion are coming from their businesses. the university has taxpayer money.

"
the U of W isn't supposed to sit on money, they are supposed to educate people...and they are a state institution, not private business men...... The U of W, they are raping you guys and you are thanking them for it........

and Scot Walker has turned your economy around and lowered unemployment in your state....."

Having lived in Wisconsin my whole life, I can attest to the fact that my taxes have gone up and the unemployment has not gone down. As far as the UW system, it does more for kids than any other higher education facility in the state. Getting an education prevents one from having to work for peanuts and be exploited by some miserable lousy shoddy business one's whole life. Where does this hatred of education come from?

In 2010 the unemployment rate in Wisconsin was 9.2% and at the end of 2014 it was at 5.2%, below the national average, so that is one lie. Now, the tax issue I could look up and I would be willing to bet the are less than most states and the fact that I caught you in a lie, makes it not worth pursuing as you have proven to be a partisan hack and hate monger. Have a great day.

and Scot Walker has turned your economy around and lowered unemployment in your state.....
Here are some facts ...Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia ...comparison of Economic Activity for the US for Minnesota and Wisconsin ...the Red line at bottom is Scott Walker...The US is in the upper middle and then Minnesota

mnwi2007-thumb-480x290.jpg

Well a huge difference in Minnesota and Wisconsin is that Minnesota is a Right To Work state. Now Wisconsin is taking measures to equalize the field.

He didn't compare unions to ISIS he compared doing something to the Unions, as the current president refuses to do anything to ISIS, BUT he will.... thanks for playing!:ahole-1:

His statement goes over liberal heads. Too nuanced for their tiny brains to grasp. He is talking about he isn't afraid to tackle whatever problems we are facing. Let's face it, unions are downright mean thugs when they want to be and they are experts in intimidating people or outright threatening them to get their way. He didn't hesitate to take them on. And he won't let political correctness stop him from calling a terrorist a terrorist. He won't offer ISIS any damn jobs or sympathize with them, either.
You are so right. Look at these people. They are simply frightening. Right wingers should pull their kids from school to keep them "safe".

8844354-Madison-Wisconsin-USA-2-18-11-Crowd-of-teachers-and-students-marching-with-signs-on-the-grounds-of-t-Stock-Photo.jpg

Again another drama queen not fully understanding Walker's words. I can't believe far left wing nuts are as stupid as you act.
Moron said: Again another drama queen not fully understanding Walker's words. I can't believe far left wing nuts are as stupid as you act.

This was his statement:

I want a commander-in-chief who will do everything in their power to ensure the threat from radical Islamic terrorists will not wash up on American soil. We will have someone who leads and ultimately will send the message that will protect American soil but “Do not take this upon freedom-loving people here oranywhere around the world.” We need a leader with that kind of confidence. If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world.

First he talks about taking on Isis. Then he talks about taking on 100,000 teachers and nurses. Clearly he is using "taking on 100,000 teachers and nurses as giving him the experience to take on terrorists".

Duh! Not just "duh!", but double fucking "DUH!" What is it you don't get????

I know you are a,lefty hater.......but sooooooo what? the kochs worked for their money....that jealousy is just going to eat you up....let it go.....the U of W isn't supposed to sit on money, they are supposed to educate people...and they are a state institution, not private business men...... The U of W, they are raping you guys and you are thanking them for it........

and Scot Walker has turned your economy around and lowered unemployment in your state.....
And he didn't raise your taxes to do it....but that's right....you lefties don't want to keep your own money....you actually want greedy, corrupt politicians to take your hard earned money from the work you do......and spend it on themselves and their politically connected friends......as long as they say they are doing it "for the little guy" they can abuse you all they want.....

you lefties are like battered wives....as long as the politicians say they love you after they beat you...you will line up again and again.....
why-you-mad-tho1.jpg

Walker snapped under the pressure. He can't handle that then he surely can't handle the pressures of the WH where 44 is now

Sooo...what part of not forcing teachers to pay union dues is attacking labor........what part of not using the government to extract union dues from the pay checks of union members...and letting those who want to pay union dues attacking labor.....considering how many people have freely chosen to not give their money to corrupt union bosses....looks like Scott Walker is the real friend of labor.....
Bottom line ...he has screwed up Wisconsin economically and he works exclusively for Koch Industries....
^ that

Walker snapped under the pressure. He can't handle that then he surely can't handle the pressures of the WH where 44 is now
Three elections in four years, labor protest and one lawsuit after another, and Walker snapped? Seriously!

He is great at eliciting whining, only second to Reagan.

Three elections in four years, labor protest and one lawsuit after another, and Walker snapped? Seriously!

he snapped during a simple Q & A. Glad to help.
Snapped? Is there something wrong with you?

he gave an absurd answer. Even National Review (prominent rw publication) cringed.

National Review

That is a terrible response. First, taking on a bunch of protesters is not comparably difficult to taking on a Caliphate with sympathizers and terrorists around the globe, and saying so suggests Walker doesn’t quite understand the complexity of the challenge from ISIS and its allied groups. Second, it is insulting to the protesters, a group I take no pleasure in defending. The protesters in Wisconsin, so furiously angry over Walker’s reforms and disruptive to the procedures of passing laws, earned plenty of legitimate criticism. But they’re not ISIS. They’re not beheading innocent people. They’re Americans, and as much as we may find their ideas, worldview, and perspective spectacularly wrongheaded, they don’t deserve to be compared to murderous terrorists.

Read more at: National Review

Last edited:

maybe they'll snap back ..

No one has has nor will they ever top the insane drooling whinny lamentations you all have been disgracing yourselves with because a Negro became President ...woe is you LOL

No one has has nor will they ever top the insane drooling whinny lamentations you all have been disgracing yourselves with because a Negro became President ...woe is you LOL
What would that have to do with black freeloaders. I thought racism and slavery were the standard excuses?

What would that have to do with black freeloaders. I thought racism and slavery were the standard excuses?
This

What does that nasty dead mother fucker Reagan have to do with anything wing chump ...you are among these disgraces to the human race ...wing nut

"......the largest group of government-hating, racist, homophobic, misogynistic know-nothing, climate-change denying, evolution-denying, science-denying, anti-immigrant House Republicans in history, bent on taking America back to the 19th century."

Forum List

Back