Scott Rasmussen poll: Democrats +10 in generic ballot(LV)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
You know Republicans are in trouble when even conservative Scott Rasmussen confirms the blue wave is coming:

If the election were held today, 49% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 39% would vote for the Republican. The ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that 4% would vote for some other party and 7% are not sure.

Generic Ballot: Democrats Open 10-Point Advantage

You know Republicans are in trouble when even conservative Scott Rasmussen confirms the blue wave is coming:

If the election were held today, 49% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 39% would vote for the Republican. The ScottRasmussen.com national survey found that 4% would vote for some other party and 7% are not sure.

Rats!! Now I won't be able to sleep the rest of the year dammit.

In a March 2015 poll Rasmussen claimed that Hillary would be the next president but Gov. Scott Walker (who?) would be the runner up in a close race..

Polls are as meaningless as that blather oozing out of CNN and MSNBC,

No wonder their ratings are so low compared to FOX,

• Banned
In a March 2015 poll Rasmussen claimed that Hillary would be the next president but Gov. Scott Walker (who?) would be the runner up in a close race..
That was 20 months before the election.
On a positive note, you will never get dumber.

Rasmussen Reports has generic at +4 Dem.
But the founder of Rasmussen Reports (Scott Rasmussen) does not.

For some reason his poll is not included in the RCP average...which is where I go to find Generic House Polls.

It seems to be tightening considerably in the last week. +5 rv, +9 rv and +2 lv this month. If you believe in polls...the wave looks diminished, not mounting.

• Banned
Rasmussen Reports has generic at +4 Dem.
But the founder of Rasmussen Reports (Scott Rasmussen) does not.

For some reason his poll is not included in the RCP average...which is where I go to find Generic House Polls.

It seems to be tightening considerably in the last week. +5 rv, +9 rv and +2 lv this month. If you believe in polls...the wave looks diminished, not mounting.
Conservatives used to trust Mr. Rasmussen above all other pollsters. But when the wind blows in a different direction, Rasmussen is suddenly the unreliable one.
Note that you suddenly trust the average of all polls, But if I told you that the average of all Trump vs. Clinton polls was 3% (extremely close to the actual 2% margin), you would cry, "Polls suck!"

That would truly be terrible news for Republicans if any voter in this country were ever to be asked to vote on a generic ballot.

But, for 70% of voters in this country, they vote for the person and not the party.

All the factors that determine the results of the mid-term election will never be collected in a poll.

As I would have thought most people would have learned from the last election, there is only ONE poll that provides an accurate result.

BN-PT933_fundsp_P_20160911123943.jpg

I wish I could believe these polls... but ya know... they said Hitlery was going to win in a landslide too so... pfft... whatever.

I think the blue wave amounts to about as much as a ripple in a piss puddle.

In 2016 the hysteria was so loud and the avalanche of lies coming so thick and fast that it was impossible to make any kind of reasonable assessment. It's like that now. Democrats are wild eyed screaming. Which leads to an understanding that they doubt their chances of winning in November.

Conservatives used to trust Mr. Rasmussen above all other pollsters. But when the wind blows in a different direction, Rasmussen is suddenly the unreliable one.
Note that you suddenly trust the average of all polls, But if I told you that the average of all Trump vs. Clinton polls was 3% (extremely close to the actual 2% margin), you would cry, "Polls suck!"

I went to your site...and was surprised NOT to be at Rasmussen Reports. I've NEVER been to Scott Rasmussen's site.

Polls do suck. Polls...like the media...are just another propoganda tool to influence the way voters perceive an election or a policy.

You like this one, because it says what you want to hear, and you posted it for what reason?

To influence people thinking perhaps?

Like I said nothing but propoganda.

You know Democrats are in trouble when just a week ago, they were up by +14! Now they are down to +10. What will next week be, +6? By the time the election comes, they will be -37. This is your big blue wave? :auiqs.jpg:

You know Democrats are in trouble when just a week ago, they were up by +14! Now they are down to +10. What will next week be, +6? By the time the election comes, they will be -37. This is your big blue wave? :auiqs.jpg:
Lol, just a week ago I think Rasmussen had Dem/rep dead even.

I went to your site...and was surprised NOT to be at Rasmussen Reports. I've NEVER been to Scott Rasmussen's site.

Polls do suck. Polls...like the media...are just another propoganda tool to influence the way voters perceive an election or a policy.

You like this one, because it says what you want to hear, and you posted it for what reason?

To influence people thinking perhaps?

Like I said nothing but propoganda.
Do you want me to tell you why you don't look like that one?

Wrong. Those are two different polls. A party can't be "down" from one pollster to another.
If you tell me that Scott Rasmussen had them at 14%, then it's apples vs. apples.

Why didn't you day that Democrats are UP from Morning Consult's 2% to this 10%?

Forum List

Back