Scott Campbell Films Police Shooting At Occupy Oakland

The second Vet that was injured by the Oakland Police took place last Wensday. He was walking home after having dinner with a friend and got caught up in the Police Rush to beat down the protesters. He was badly beaten and left in the jail without medical help. When it came time to release the protesters he wasn't moving and had to be taken to the hospital and had his spline taken out.

Occupy Oakland is holding a Vet protest on Nov 11 @ 4:00 pm at Oscar Grant Plaza.

SPLEEN, not SPLINE.

And it was not removed.

How do YOU KNOW they didn't remove a "segmented polygonal line" (SPLINE) from him?

Like I said some of the righties here will defend anything. It's all part of being an authoritarian. They love being told what to do then scream liberty, freedom etc

"But if you go carring pictures of Chairman Mao
That ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow"

Insurrection? I don't think so. Looks to me more like small groups of overly pampered idiots with delusions of purpose looking to party and have temper tantrums at everyone else's expense.

Again for you people that can't seem to grasp it. Your Right to Protest is not with out Limits. When the Police come in Riot Gear and ask you to Disperse it would be a good idea to do so. Before they ever actually come they ask you to leave peacefully. So stop trying to pretend these "victims" are innocent. They are choosing to Resist the police. The Municipalities where these things are happening have been more than Patient. OWS has had 6 Plus weeks of Occupying Public Places, in defiance of the law, Setting up make shift Tent cities in Public Parks. Etc Etc. Now they are ignoring Authorities orders to Disperse and clashes are happening.

Yes I am sure there are some cops going to far, but please people. If you do not think OWS is trying to Provoke exactly this, you are blind.

I tell you all what, Why don't you go to your local City park and pitch a tent and start walking around with a sign Protesting, and see just how fast you are removed by the Cops. We have the right to peacefully assemble, and to Free Speech. We do not have the right to occupy Public Places, Camp over night in places where it is not allowed, and ignore Authorities when they attempt to get us to stop.

And stop acting like the cops are sticking up for Wall Street. There just doing their Jobs, and protecting the rights and Property and Businesses of the people they serve. OWS I swear, they say they hate the Super rich and Bankers, yet there Little Tent City Gatherings are not hurting Wall street. They are hurting the Businesses around them, they are Spray painting, and setting fire to, the property of Small Business owners, and Public Property of Municipalities.

Last edited:
The Oakland Police are not even trying. They need to step it up if they are going to be in contention to beat the National Guard's record.

WTF is Intense talking about?

What don't you get. All Powerful Government will get you an All Powerful Police State. You think Obama feels your pain and is going to fix everything for you? Wrong. He wants the Reigns, that's all, that and to silence all opposition. WTFU.

What don't you get. All Powerful Government will get you an All Powerful Police State. You think Obama feels your pain and is going to fix everything for you? Wrong. He wants the Reigns, that's all, that and to silence all opposition. WTFU.

1.) OWS protesters don't think that "Obama is going to fix everything". They're protesting against him too.

2.) None of the OWS protesters want an "All Powerful Government". As Conservative Law-and-order types love to point out, a lot of these protesters are anarchists.

Again for you people that can't seem to grasp it. Your Right to Protest is not with out Limits. When the Police come in Riot Gear and ask you to Disperse it would be a good idea to do so. Before they ever actually come they ask you to leave peacefully. So stop trying to pretend these "victims" are innocent. They are choosing to Resist the police. The Municipalities where these things are happening have been more than Patient. OWS has had 6 Plus weeks of Occupying Public Places, in defiance of the law, Setting up make shift Tent cities in Public Parks. Etc Etc. Now they are ignoring Authorities orders to Disperse and clashes are happening.

Yes I am sure there are some cops going to far, but please people. If you do not think OWS is trying to Provoke exactly this, you are blind.

I tell you all what, Why don't you go to your local City park and pitch a tent and start walking around with a sign Protesting, and see just how fast you are removed by the Cops. We have the right to peacefully assemble, and to Free Speech. We do not have the right to occupy Public Places, Camp over night in places where it is not allowed, and ignore Authorities when they attempt to get us to stop.

And stop acting like the cops are sticking up for Wall Street. There just doing their Jobs, and protecting the rights and Property and Businesses of the people they serve. OWS I swear, they say they hate the Super rich and Bankers, yet there Little Tent City Gatherings are not hurting Wall street. They are hurting the Businesses around them, they are Spray painting, and setting fire to, the property of Small Business owners, and Public Property of Municipalities.

Right. If Civil Disobedience and Civil Demonstration lose Civility, they lose the protections from the Law. What else should result from predatory illegal behavior?

You all are protesting for bigger more controlling government, in one sense instant karma is kicking you right in the ass. Just saying.

I remember back in the 70's, there was a Grand Funk Railroad concert at the Anaheim CC. Someone threw a brick through a window and caused a riot where the SWAT from several cities had to show up. My friend had no ticket but was within blocks of it, after hearing what was going down he had to go and be a spectator. It ended up that he got hit on the head by a police baton and needed stiches, spent a couple of hours in the back of a police car cuffed, then released. He wasn't doing anything but being there.
Everyone that knew him asked why did he felt a need to put himself in harms way? Everyone that knew him thought he had it coming for just being there. No one blamed the police, they were doing their job under some bad conditions.
That was 35-40 years ago, times have changed and today no one has to take responsibility for their actions, apparently.

1.) OWS protesters don't think that "Obama is going to fix everything". They're protesting against him too.

2.) None of the OWS protesters want an "All Powerful Government". As Conservative Law-and-order types love to point out, a lot of these protesters are anarchists.

The only thing Anarchy does is set the stage for Totalitarian Rule.

People for the most part don't do well with Chaos. Chaos is a phase, nothing more.

I remember back in the 70's, there was a Grand Funk Railroad concert at the Anaheim CC. Someone threw a brick through a window and caused a riot where the SWAT from several cities had to show up. My friend had no ticket but was within blocks of it, after hearing what was going down he had to go and be a spectator. It ended up that he got hit on the head by a police baton and needed stiches, spent a couple of hours in the back of a police car cuffed, then released. He wasn't doing anything but being there.
Everyone that knew him asked why did he felt a need to put himself in harms way? Everyone that knew him thought he had it coming for just being there. No one blamed the police, they were doing their job under some bad conditions.
That was 35-40 years ago, times have changed and today no one has to take responsibility for their actions, apparently.

Shit happens, that is why it is so important to keep the Peace, at all cost. You open the door to Police Response, people will get hurt.

That's right, and since he can't get what he wants from Congress, he makes up his own rules through Presidential dictate. :rolleyes:

The one thing Big Government will guarantee is that our hard earned income will be further burdened to support it, as we watch the quality of life of it's rank and file rise in proportion to ours being lowered.

People for the most part don't do well with Chaos. Chaos is a phase, nothing more.

I don't disagree with you, and I think the "anarchists" at the OWS protests are some of the dumbest people there. But that doesn't change the fact that your claims that the OWS protesters are for an "All Powerful Government" and think "Obama is going to fix everything" are pure fantasy.

That's right, and since he can't get what he wants from Congress, he makes up his own rules through Presidential dictate. :rolleyes:

Exactly. He will pull off anything and everything he can, sinking us deeper, without transparency, oversight, or checks and balances. Why? Because there is no one to stop him.

I don't disagree with you, and I think the "anarchists" at the OWS protests are some of the dumbest people there. But that doesn't change the fact that your claims that the OWS protesters are for an "All Powerful Government" and think "Obama is going to fix everything" are pure fantasy.

I'm not claiming that the OWS is for or against anything. The Protestors are too diverse. I'm claiming that Statist Progressiveness is Tyranny. Soft or hard is only a matter of circumstance. Anarchist's are not necessarily dumb, they just don't like authority obstructing their will, good or evil. The first rule of Anarchy is there are no rules, Anarchy is very Arbitrary, backed by force or threat of force. That's a characteristic, not a rule. :D

I'm not claiming that the OWS is for or against anything. The Protestors are too diverse. I'm claiming that Statist Progressiveness is Tyranny. Soft or hard is only a matter of circumstance. Anarchist's are not necessarily dumb, they just don't like authority obstructing their will, good or evil. The first rule of Anarchy is there are no rules, Anarchy is very Arbitrary, backed by force or threat of force. That's a characteristic, not a rule. :D

I'm not claiming that anarchists are necessarily dumb, in fact I consider myself a sort of anarchist. But those anarchists? The ones throwing molotovs and acting like morons? They're dumb.

What is your definition of "Statist Progressive"?

Forum List

Back