Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

You're a fraud. Goldwater wouldn't throw in with these people at the expense of everything else falling apart right now.

No Barry wouldn't.

Barry wouldn't do what?
"Throw it in with these people".
What the Fuck is that?
Goldwater would have voted for the repeal. He stated so many, many times over the years.
Facts are a bitch, aren't they?

You're a fraud. Goldwater wouldn't throw in with these people at the expense of everything else falling apart right now.

You obviously are unfamiliar about what Goldwater thought about gays in the military.

Aw, give him a break. He has lost and does not know to handle it. Some cross the field, shake the hand of the other guy and say "good game".
A few cry and take their ball and go home.

My countdown has begun....

How long will the 1st sexual discrimination suit take?

All ya need is some flaming queen who wants to be in the infantry and when "he" is not accepted... let the games begin!

I feel you ought to leave your sexual prefferences at the door when ya enlist.

Its just a distraction... kinda like this legislation is :eusa_whistle:

All ya need is some flaming queen who wants to be in the infantry and when "he" is not accepted... let the games begin!

And that's all the military needs is another distraction from what they are tasked to do.

If I said it once? I've said it hundreds of times...

The Military is no place for ANY type of social experimentation.

And that's all the military needs is another distraction from what they are tasked to do.

How very 1947ish of you.

That is absurd.
You can not file sexual discrimination cases because you are not accepted into the infantry.
We are talking about the MILITARY.

Oh, probably a week. Let us know will you? Most heteros are being rejected because of fat, so the lawsuit list must take 5-10 years to get into court. I am sure they are backed up.

LOL! You don't know much about the military if you think sex is checked at the door! LOL!

Yeah, nothing to worry about, pesky gnat is all.

Last edited:

That is absurd.
You can not file sexual discrimination cases because you are not accepted into the infantry.

Watch and learn. It will happen, there will be many cases come up over this. Most I doubt we'll hear about.

Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

Maybe he likes the attention:

6a00d83451c49a69e20120a7f00c41970b-320wi

When it comes to gays, why are so many right wingers such pussies?

That is absurd.

Exacty why queens and chicks who wish they had a dick should stay home and bake cookies!

:eek: Did I just say that????

Oopsie

I AGREE TOTALLY!

Which is exactly why it's great that the social experiment by the name of DADT was repealed.

Republican momentum is building for the repeal.
Watch it happen.

There were actual 8 smart Republicans that voted for the repeal! Smart because this now can be a non-issue!

Richard Burr of North Carolina, Mark Kirk of Illinois, John Ensign of Nevada, Scott Brown of Massachusetts, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, both of Maine.

Read more: Eight Republicans back ?don?t ask? repeal - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Republican momentum is building for the repeal.
Watch it happen.

There were actual 8 smart Republicans that voted for the repeal! Smart because this now can be a non-issue!

Richard Burr of North Carolina, Mark Kirk of Illinois, John Ensign of Nevada, Scott Brown of Massachusetts, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, both of Maine.

Read more: Eight Republicans back ?don?t ask? repeal - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com
i wish more had voted this way
as it is my position on this issue as well

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men...
not for democrats
for them a minority needs to have extra access of they cant compete

also, as rdean(your butt buddy)says, democrats dont believe in creation

What I don't get is why the Tea Party is generally outraged that Scott Brown voted to repeal DADT...

WTF does gays in the military have to do with the Tea Party?

Forum List

Back