Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

What I don't get is why the Tea Party is generally outraged that Scott Brown voted to repeal DADT...

WTF does gays in the military have to do with the Tea Party?

Are you making shit up again, NY? I've seen no 'outrage' from the TEA Party about Brown. I've seen a lot of whiny assed lefties screaming about this 'outrage', yet the actual 'outrage' appears to be lacking.

What I don't get is why the Tea Party is generally outraged that Scott Brown voted to repeal DADT...

Are you making shit up again, NY? I've seen no 'outrage' from the TEA Party about Brown. I've seen a lot of whiny assed lefties screaming about this 'outrage', yet the actual 'outrage' appears to be lacking.

SheWired.com - Tea Party Guns for DADT Repeal Supporter Scott Brown

ROFLMAO

some blog with links to salon and the globe
LOL
:lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMAO

some blog with links to salon and the globe
LOL
:lol::lol::lol:

They're actual quotes from the Tea Party twatbrain. jeezus

In other words, you got nothing. Why am I never surprised at the idiocy of some people... can you never question honestly? Why must you just accept whatever crap your side puts out.

Funny shit... you scream like a fucking banshee about 'fox' and 'limbaugh' etc.... and fail to see the irony of quoting your sources. Seriously..... THINK.

In other words, you got nothing. Why am I never surprised at the idiocy of some people... can you never question honestly? Why must you just accept whatever crap your side puts out.

Funny shit... you scream like a fucking banshee about 'fox' and 'limbaugh' etc.... and fail to see the irony of quoting your sources. Seriously..... THINK.

If you have evidence that the quotes from Tea party leaders in those sources, including the Boston Globe, were fabricated or somehow otherwise falsified,

by all means, provide that evidence. If not, by all means, fuck off.

I told you people Scott Brown wasn't a Tea party style rightwinger before he even got elected.

Yes I know it's galling to have someone like me know more than you do. boohoo

The Tea Party, and its national fundraising, got Scott Brown elected.

Won't happen again.
NO, it didnt
they had very little effect on that race

if i remember correctly from the exit polling on that race, tea party made up about 2% or 3% of his votes
and he wont by more than that
it was moderates that gave him the win, not tea party

Last edited:
I told you people Scott Brown wasn't a Tea party style rightwinger before he even got elected.

Who are these 'you people' that you told? :lol:

For the record, I support the TEA Parties.... and I like Scott Brown... I like him because - so far - he has done exactly what he said he would do.... which is to represent those who elected him without reference to either party. I don't necessarily agree with him but I have no problem with any honest politician who votes according to those he was sent to DC to represent.

Won't happen again.
NO, it didnt

if i remember correctly from the exit polling on that race, tea party made up about 2% or 3% of his votes

His fundraising advantage advantage was all due elevating the campaign to national importance and out of state donations.

Won't happen again.
NO, it didnt

His fundraising advantage advantage was all due elevating the campaign to national importance and out of state donations.
and that was more party politics than tea party
the national GOP made that race national

btw, you can continue to think you are right on this and stay delusional

Yes I know it's galling to have someone like me to know more than you do. boohoo

Doesn't mean Democrats won't come after him even harder next time. So his "middle of the road" crap is worth nothing.

Moving to the right in Massachusetts would be suicidal for the GOP/Tea party. As in, nominating a Christine O'Donnell type in place of Scott Brown.

Brownie is doing a heckuva job

Even Teddy would be proud of him

Forum List

Back