Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

Senate just repealed it 65-31.
Told you so.
8 Republicans.

Last edited:
We've been at "war" for nearly ten years and with the nature of the "war" and our political leadership it isn't "ending" anytime soon. Now is as good a time as any to strike it down.

I don't believe there is a good time for this. But I could be wrong.

No matter when it is done there will be some issues at first ... and there will always be isolated incidents after it is implemented ... that's unavoidable. However, I have plenty of faith that our current service men and women will adapt to this in a mature and professional manner. The USAF was the most colorblind organization I have ever belonged to and I expect them to maintain that level of personal respect for one another when gays are allowed to serve openly.

The questions should never have been asked in the first place and why I concur with your synopsis. A POX however upon the Legislature for ever bringing this crap up all the way back to Clinton.

This is nothing but a distratction from the mission of our armed forces.

Senate just repealed it 65-31.
Told you so.
8 Republicans.

The same Republicans who always cave for the other side of the aisle.

That is such Bull Shit but that is all you come with a lot of the time.
On fiscal ssues I am always with you.
8 Goldwater Republicans on this issue. Where are you when we need you?
True conservatives on this issue voted as conservatives. Again, where were you?
Join us true conservatives. You are on the wrong side and yiou damn well know it.
Weak Republicans opposed this.
No, very weak Republicans.

There a whole host of fiscal issues Brown, Snowe, Collins, et al, have voted on that disqualify them as Goldwater conservatives.

You are damn right there!
That is why I stated very clearly "on this issue".
Goldwater was for gays serving in the 70s.

But now we need to listen to each branch of the military on their best way to implement it.
I am glad it is over.

this should have been a 100-0 slam dunk
DADT was a stupid policy and poorly implemented

Who cares if they agree with Goldwater on one issue? Is that an honest assessment of the scope of his philosophy and influence?

I care and that is all that matters.
Start you own thread on Goldwater and I will join you.

You're a fraud. Goldwater wouldn't throw in with these people at the expense of everything else falling apart right now.

What is "throw in with these people"?
Goldwater would have voted for the repeal.
You know it but are too immature to admit it.
I always knew it when the other guy was giving it up and quitting.
He started calling names.
Wham it zero on set, EP team on ready.

Forum List

Back