Scott Brown to vote DADT repeal

Wrong. Despite being from New England (worst of all Massachusetts) Brown looks to be right enough for me, his sad pro-"choice" views notwithstanding.
To any "real" Republican he is a leftist RINO and a joke. :evil:

You are exactly right about Republicans in the mold of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.
The wannahbe conservatives that are more interested in religion than the Constitution.
True conservatives are not bothered by sexuality. We believe in equal rights for everyone and as defenders of liberty we demand it.
As one of the founders of conservatism always stated:
"It is time America realized that there is no gay exemption in the right to life, liberty and the happiness in the Decleration of Independence. You do not need to be straight to fight and die for this country. You just need to shoot straight."
"Every good Christian ought to kick Jerry Falwell in the nuts"
Get in line or get out of the way.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wrong. Despite being from New England (worst of all Massachusetts) Brown looks to be right enough for me, his sad pro-"choice" views notwithstanding.

You are exactly right about Republicans in the mold of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.
The wannahbe conservatives that are more interested in religion than the Constitution.
True conservatives are not bothered by sexuality. We believe in equal rights for everyone and as defenders of liberty we demand it.
"It is time America realized that there is no gay exemption in the right to life, liberty and the happiness in the Decleration of Independence. You do not need to be straight to fight and die for this country. You just need to shoot straight."
Another lefty RINO has spoken. :cuckoo:

Scott Brown,

the Tea Party's first big Victory!!!!

lololololol, that never stops being funny.
wrong again
the tea party had very little to do with Browns wins

Brown stated in late December a year ago that he was unfamiliar with the Tea Party movement.
11 days later on January 2, 2010 Brown's Senate Campaign hosted a breakfast at the Doubletree in Massachussetts at $500 a plate that was sponsored by The Greater Boston Tea Party.
"the tea party had very little to do with Browns wins":lol:
The dinner announcements read "Scott Brown United States Senate" and the next line was "Friends of the Tea Party"
No doubt he did distance himself from them somewhat but they had a lot to with his campaign.
True patriots do not care about sexuality and most grassroots conservatives are true patriots. Tea party pea party or whatever.

Sticks and stones is all you ever have.
Label yourself Moe. I do not label you.
I am a conservative, been voting Republican 95% of the time since 1972.

Scott Brown,

the Tea Party's first big Victory!!!!

lololololol, that never stops being funny.
wrong again

Brown stated in late December a year ago that he was unfamiliar with the Tea Party movement.
11 days later on January 2, 2010 Brown's Senate Campaign hosted a breakfast at the Doubletree in Massachussetts at $500 a plate that was sponsored by The Greater Boston Tea Party.
The dinner announcements read "Scott Brown United States Senate" and the next line was "Friends of the Tea Party"
No doubt he did distance himself from them somewhat but they had a lot to with his campaign.
True patriots do not care about sexuality and most grassroots conservatives are true patriots. Tea party pea party or whatever.
the number of tea party people in Mass was too small to have given him the win
they had very little effect on the outcome

wrong again

You obviously know that state very well and I agree.
But voters that did vote for him held the same views as a lot of tea partiers. They just didn't join the "party".
They do not vote for right wing fundamentalist onward Christian soldier Republicans in Mass.

Sticks and stones is all you ever have.
Label yourself Moe. I do not label you.
I am a conservative, been voting Republican 95% of the time since 1972.

Sunni Man is a crazy joke indeed.

This lame duck congress had no business taking up such an important issue. This is bad for the military at this time. It opens up too many possibilities of problems that the military really doesn't need during war time.

You obviously know that state very well and I agree.
But voters that did vote for him held the same views as a lot of tea partiers. They just didn't join the "party".
They do not vote for right wing fundamentalist onward Christian soldier Republicans in Mass.
i remember the exit polling from that election
i think the tea party voters for him was less than the margin of victory
i'm thinking it was in the 2 to 3 % range

Republican momentum is building for the repeal.
Watch it happen.

Yeah, it probably will be repealed, then all the fudgepackers and crack snackers can dance around in their dresses and wife beaters and scare the enemy away during battle.

WOW

Congratulations!!

You have officially won the Moron of the Month award!! Please see Truthmatters for your crown.

do you really think that the gay Vets are all of a sudden going to break discipline and prance?

The moron is the president who signed it into law. Thanks for playing.

This lame duck congress had no business taking up such an important issue. This is bad for the military at this time. It opens up too many possibilities of problems that the military really doesn't need during war time.

We've been at "war" for nearly ten years and with the nature of the "war" and our political leadership it isn't "ending" anytime soon. Now is as good a time as any to strike it down.

We've been at "war" for nearly ten years and with the nature of the "war" and our political leadership it isn't "ending" anytime soon. Now is as good a time as any to strike it down.

I don't believe there is a good time for this. But I could be wrong.

Sunni Man believes Barry Goldwater was a liberal.

Please post where I have said that.

Or just admit that you are making up lies again as usual.. :evil:

I posted direct quotes from him and you called me a leftist.
So I guess I am wrong.
I will correct it and thanks for pointing that mistake I made out.
Sunni Man believes Barry Goldwater was a leftist.

No matter when it is done there will be some issues at first ... and there will always be isolated incidents after it is implemented ... that's unavoidable. However, I have plenty of faith that our current service men and women will adapt to this in a mature and professional manner. The USAF was the most colorblind organization I have ever belonged to and I expect them to maintain that level of personal respect for one another when gays are allowed to serve openly.

"But I could be wrong."
That is the Ollie I thought all along you were from the first post I ever read from you.
We disagree on about everything!
You are willing to admit that possibly you could be wrong.
I consider that to be a strong trait and admire you greatly for it.

No matter when it is done there will be some issues at first ... and there will always be isolated incidents after it is implemented ... that's unavoidable. However, I have plenty of faith that our current service men and women will adapt to this in a mature and professional manner. The USAF was the most colorblind organization I have ever belonged to and I expect them to maintain that level of personal respect for one another when gays are allowed to serve openly.

Damn right there will be problems.
Well said.

Damn right there will be problems.
Well said.
always are with any change

Forum List

Back