Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

Holy FUCKING Irony Batman!!! :lol:

Did you already forget your claim about discrimination toward whites? :lmao:

What's the matter little boy? Don't like that you acted like a moron in that other thread which you were totally wrong in and couldn't type your way out of your stupidity? :D

Feel free to pile more fail on top of your existing fail.

You know what you said. You know you were full of shit. You even backpedaled and said the exact opposite later in the thread. Shall I quote it for you? :eusa_whistle:

WHAT A HACK....your in here saying my claim that I was discriminated against was bullshit then change it into my comment saying "Typical"

Your so lame dude, enjoy your pathetic new sig line :lmao:

Elizabeth Warren is a great American patriot. No one fights harder for the middle class.

That statement is stupid on so many levels. We know what she puts out for the public to see and her votes, nothing more. Do you also know the inner workings and votes of EVERY other American, elected or not, to be able to say that?

:eusa_whistle:

PLYMCO_PARTISAN said:
funny-animated-gif-004.gif

:lmao:

By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

how classy of him.

but if someone said anything like that about sawwah bawwacuda, they're be a "sexist".

The bitch brought it up and tried to slam Scot.. she got what she deserved.

I think we can all be thankful that we haven't seen Willow naked.

OMG you hate women! :rofl:

EDIT: manifold that is sarcasm before you misread it trololololol :lmao:

Aren't you suppose to be doing something right now?

Yeah Im supposed to be working on a car that is 25 min late for its 3:30 appointment :tongue:

As soon as it shows up, if it does, i'll dissapear.

Till then......let me play some more while you watch TV :eusa_drool: :D

Last edited:
EDIT: manifold that is sarcasm before you misread it

So you're now you're trying to claim that when you said...

I'm more talking about the fact that discrimination against whites is actually being adressed for a change. Typically this type of discrimination is accepted and/or ignored.

...you were being sarcastic? :eusa_eh:

Epic fail bro! :lmao:

Forum List

Back