Scott Brown bags the Tea Party

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Scott sounds quite the diplomat, unlike yours messiah whom you adore!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...and under the bus goes the bag!

From his interview with Barbara Walters, talking about the election:

WALTERS: The Tea Party movement was important to your victory. How influential do you think the Tea Party movement is going to be?

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree. It was everybody.

'This Week' Transcript: Barbara Walters Exclusive with Massachusetts Senator-Elect Scott Brown - ABC News

Does this surprise ANYONE? Scott threw the TEA Party under the bus BEFORE the election...

Seems as though he tried to give everyone equal credit.

REALLY? Which group, specifically was he crediting with THIS statement?

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree.

It was everybody.

You forgot part of it. He also tried to continue but she cut him off.

Scott Brown has already done what I wanted him to do - he single handedly stopped Obamacare dead in its tracks. DEAD!!! I couldn't care less what he thinks about the Tea Party movement.

Scott Brown has already done what I wanted him to do - he single handedly stopped Obamacare dead in its tracks. DEAD!!! I couldn't care less what he thinks about the Tea Party movement.

Fair enough. Time will tell whether or not the TEA Party "movement" cares.

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree.

It was everybody.

You forgot part of it. He also tried to continue but she cut him off.

that's what libtards do, they nip and tuck and interpret stuff they way they want it.. ever watch ole rachel maddow ???

it saaaaaaaaaaays "everybody"

No. What it says is that Brown disagrees with the assumption that the Tea Party movement was influnential.

You edited Brown's response to justify the OP spin. This is why politics sucks. Even when the evidence is right there some camps can't help but focus on one aspect if they THINK it will help them. This kind intellectual dishonesty does nothing but hurt everyone.

uhm -- when you have to snip the actual quote to make your alleged "point," you've already failed. The GROUP he credited was "everyone."

HERE, un-snipped was what he ACTUALLY said, dipshit:

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree. It was everybody.

You found the part you snipped easily enough when you decided to try (stupidly) to engage in that absurd effort at deception. But let's highlight what he said in relevant part to (simultaneously) highlight your cheesey dishonest effort:

No need to thank me. I notice lots of other people have already pointed out your cheap-ass effort at deliberate deception.

Last edited:
What a ditch...

"No Mrs. Walters, it was was NOT the teabaggers that elected me, it was everybody ELSE."

So much for da Tea-Bag Movement!

ROTFLMWIAO!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

The full statement is here:
WALTERS: The Tea Party movement was important to your victory. How influential do you think the Tea Party movement is going to be?

BROWN: Well, you're making an assumption that the Tea Party movement was influential, and I have to respectfully disagree. It was everybody. I had a plurality...

WALTERS: But it was part of it.

BROWN: Of course, it was.
Of course it was (influential). That is throwing the Tea Party under the bus? :lol:

I'll wait to see how he votes. In the meantime, he stopped the worst piece of legislation in the history of the republic. For that I am grateful.....

look who's talking.

Get away from me you silly Republican....you bother me.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

it saaaaaaaaaaays "everybody"

No. What it says is that Brown disagrees with the assumption that the Tea Party movement was influnential.

he won by about 150,000 votes if memory serves ( imay be off, but it was at least 100k).

there are about 7000 tea party members in mass.

there are 6,628 green/rainbow party members in mass.

there are 2,141,878 unenrolled voters in mass.

there are 1,559,464 democratic voters in mass.

there are 490,259 republican voters in mass.

do the math.

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/st_county_town_enroll_breakdown_08.pdf

Forum List

Back