It's just a matter of time now...

Don't you just love how our so-called "intelligence" agencies can get the information that there's a threat but can never figure out who or where the threat is coming from? Must be nice when you can justify your own budget increases.

Maybe if we had used our forces wisely, as in ramping up the intel and special forces and borders of entry and had not poured all of our time and money down the useless sand hole that is Iraq, which didn't even HAVE insurgents until we invaded by the way, we might be in a better place, preparedness wise. Halliburton & Blackwater would not be as rich, but the American people might be better prepared. Just sayin'.

Al-Qaida can be expected to attempt an attack on the United States in the next three to six months, senior U.S. intelligence officials told Congress Tuesday.

Something is in the air...even if they have to do it themselves.

In the United States during 1997, there were 15,289 murders.

Of these, 10,369 were committed with firearms. (2)

* In the United States during 1997, there were approximately 7,927,000 violent crimes.

Of these, 691,000 were committed with firearms. (12)

source

Total deaths from homeland terrorist attacks, July 1993 to March 2003:

3,227 in the United States, 1,054 in Israel.

source

Clearly, it's just a matter of time.

OMG OMG !!!! OMG !!!

Please protect us !
You can microchip me and take the rest of my rights away.
Here ! Take a finger print and a penis print.
Look up my ass.
Just don't let them kill me in a terra takk.

Idoits.

The sun will rise in the east

The Yankees will win another World Series

A tree will fall in the forest

AlQaeda will plan another attack

It's just a matter of time now . . .

But Obama appeased the bad guys by saying he was going to close Gitmo. Are you telling me that the bad guys still aren't going to place nice? I'm shocked!

No, he appeased the good guys in the world by trying to end the bad things we were doing.

It's just a matter of time now . . .

But Obama appeased the bad guys by saying he was going to close Gitmo. Are you telling me that the bad guys still aren't going to place nice? I'm shocked!

No, he appeased the good guys in the world by trying to end the bad things we were doing.

blind_leading_the_blind.jpg

Forum List

Back