Scotland To Vote For Independence On Thursday September 18th....

Should Scotland vote for Independence on September 18th?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Should it happen the banks will attempt to destroy Scotland.

The banks will do what is best for them, and that doesn't mean destroying Scotland, but it may well mean leaving Scotland and maybe reducing the business they do in Scotland.

The banks will do what is best for them, and that doesn't mean destroying Scotland, but it may well mean leaving Scotland and maybe reducing the business they do in Scotland.

Which is an economic shot across the bow.........They are threatening them now. I've already posted the site were they are threatening to leave.

LMAO....insults and name calling...standard leftist tactic to "win" debates. comical..

I love Maggie Thatcher, and you're still a fucking moron.
Me, left wing? grow a fucking brain.

Profound...and eloquent. :rolleyes:

I'm from Yorkshire, you twat; we say what we think, not ponce around trying to make silly fuckers feel nice.
I will tell you now, Maggie was the best politician ever, anywhere in the world.
Her picture hangs on my office wall.
Accusing me of being some twat of a commie, or even left leaning, is a fucking slap across the face with a wet haddock, so go take a long walk off a short pier,pillock.

Which is an economic shot across the bow.........They are threatening them now. I've already posted the site were they are threatening to leave.

Facts and sound economic decisions aren't threats, unless they don't suit political bullshit.

The Bedroom Tax.............LOL

The bedroom tax - Shelter Scotland

_58015548_braveheart.jpg

Facts and sound economic decisions aren't threats, unless they don't suit political bullshit.

BS

They said if they vote yes they'd leave. That's a threat unless you live under a rock.

LMAO....insults and name calling...standard leftist tactic to "win" debates. comical..

I'm from Yorkshire, you twat; we say what we think, not ponce around trying to make silly fuckers feel nice.
I will tell you now, Maggie was the best politician ever, anywhere in the world.
Accusing me of being some twat of a commie, or even left leaning, is a fucking slap across the face with a wet haddock, so go take a long walk off a short pier,pillock.

Hey..that's great...but we aren't talking about thatcher, which politicians you like, where you're from, what's in your office, what kind of fish you prefer to be slapped with or long and short piers.

Hey..that's great...but we aren't talking about thatcher, which politicians you like, where you're from, what's in your office, what kind of fish you prefer to be slapped with or long and short piers.

I'm talking about left wing twats taking over an independent Scotland, and fucking it over within a very short time.
Bad for Scotland, but far better for England as they'd lose many of the moron element from the house of commons.

You're talking shit.

BS

They said if they vote yes they'd leave. That's a threat unless you live under a rock.

No, it's a business move.
They believe an independent Scotland would be bad for their business, so would move.
Business is business, not a popularity contest or there to support some left wing twat of a government with no reasonable economic policies, just a wet dream about keeping the pound.

I'm talking about left wing twats taking over an independent Scotland, and fucking it over within a very short time.
Bad for Scotland, but far better for England as they'd lose many of the moron element from the house of commons.

You're talking shit.

Whatever you say..
Scotland will survive and endure if the people decide on independence.

BS

They believe an independent Scotland would be bad for their business, so would move.
Business is business, not a popularity contest or there to support some left wing twat of a government with no reasonable economic policies, just a wet dream about keeping the pound.

Again, BS........They have openly stated that they will move and take jobs with them. Along with price increases to Scotland if they don't OBEY...........

The pound..............They again refuse to OBEY and go to the Euro..........Which the Euro doesn't want. They want everyone on the Euro.........PERIOD.........

This is about do it or ELSE...........

The Bedroom Tax.............LOL

The bedroom tax - Shelter Scotland

_58015548_braveheart.jpg

2 children of the same sex are obliged to share a bedroom.
Yep, that'll be popular with kids in the 12 to 18 year age range.

Reduced housing benefit if you have a spare bedroom
If you’re of working age, receiving housing benefit and renting a property that’s bigger than you need, it’s likely that your benefit will be reduced. If you have more bedrooms than you need for your household then you’ll lose a percentage of your housing benefit. This is referred to as ‘under-occupying’ your home or 'the bedroom tax'

From the link already posted..........

A ridiculous tax as you try to divert attention away from the idiotic tax.

BS

Again, BS........They have openly stated that they will move and take jobs with them. Along with price increases to Scotland if they don't OBEY...........

The pound..............They again refuse to OBEY and go to the Euro..........Which the Euro doesn't want. They want everyone on the Euro.........PERIOD.........

Not BS, a choice.
If your business knew a serious problem was coming, but you could avoid it by relocating, would you do it?
The jobs go with the business so, if an independent Scotland can't produce sound economic policies, the jobs will go as well.
As for higher prices, if the economic map changes, there may well be higher running costs involved for business, perhaps higher taxes, so the local customers will have to pay them.

BS

Not BS, a choice.
If your business knew a serious problem was coming, but you could avoid it by relocating, would you do it?
The jobs go with the business so, if an independent Scotland can't produce sound economic policies, the jobs will go as well.
As for higher prices, if the economic map changes, there may well be higher running costs involved for business, perhaps higher taxes, so the local customers will have to pay them.

LINK and sources...............

Why would they move if they are doing well now.....................

Why would it mean an implosion................

Back your BS up...............

The Sun will still rise in the east and set in the West if Scotland chooses to be it's own country. The only real difference is that their revenues would stop going to the UK..........The oil will still be pumped as always. The farms would still grow food. The economy and people are still there.

How does them becoming Sovereign change that? It doesn't. The powers to be in the UK don't want them leaving and they want control, as do the powers to be in the Euro.

[

The Sun will still rise in the east and set in the West if Scotland chooses to be it's own country. The only real difference is that their revenues would stop going to the UK..........The oil will still be pumped as always. The farms would still grow food. The economy and people are still there.

How does them becoming Sovereign change that? It doesn't. The powers to be in the UK don't want them leaving and they want control, as do the powers to be in the Euro.

The sun would not change at all, but the pound would and Scotland's economic policy would.
Most of these banks' business is in England so, if Scotland became a foreign country, it would no longer make economic sense to remain there.
Not a threat, just reality.

[

The sun would not change at all, but the pound would and Scotland's economic policy would.
Most of these banks' business is in England so, if Scotland became a foreign country, it would no longer make economic sense to remain there.
Not a threat, just reality.

Moving their headquarters doesn't change a thing. Other than jobs...........The local banks will still be there and their assets to risk ratios is the same..........This is the same whether based in Scotland or London.

Moving their headquarters doesn't change a thing. Other than jobs...........The local banks will still be there and their assets to risk ratios is the same..........This is the same whether based in Scotland or London.

It does.

Start with tax.
Move on to OFFICIAL use of the Pound.
Add the very probable massive fuck up the left wing idiots will make of the Scottish economy.
No left leaning UK government has ever left the country in better shape than it started with - they always fuck up in a massive way. Business knows this, so will want to sod off to a place they have more chance of a business friendly, moderate right government.

If Scotland is stupid enough to vote for independence, business must leave or face ruin.

Have a prediction (if they sod off).
The Scottish parliament will be filled with left wing idiots.
They'll vote for every stupid left wing ideal they can think of, with absolutely no regard for the financial fuck up.
Scotland will go bust, wandering to the IMF, cap in hand, for help.
All larger businesses will leave the country, causing massive unemployment.
The Scottish economy won't be able to cope with the drain, so dole payments will be reduced or stopped.
Result - as with all left wing nut jobs - a fucked country.

I give them a maximum of ten years, and I'm feeling optimistic this morning; five years is probably closer.

It does.

Start with tax.
Move on to OFFICIAL use of the Pound.
Add the very probable massive fuck up the left wing idiots will make of the Scottish economy.
No left leaning UK government has ever left the country in better shape than it started with - they always fuck up in a massive way. Business knows this, so will want to sod off to a place they have more chance of a business friendly, moderate right government.

If Scotland is stupid enough to vote for independence, business must leave or face ruin.

Have a prediction (if they sod off).
The Scottish parliament will be filled with left wing idiots.
They'll vote for every stupid left wing ideal they can think of, with absolutely no regard for the financial fuck up.
Scotland will go bust, wandering to the IMF, cap in hand, for help.
All larger businesses will leave the country, causing massive unemployment.
The Scottish economy won't be able to cope with the drain, so dole payments will be reduced or stopped.
Result - as with all left wing nut jobs - a fucked country.

I give them a maximum of ten years, and I'm feeling optimistic this morning; five years is probably closer.

I don't support left wing ideologies...........If that is what floats their boat then fine...........But the banks will attack them for leaving England, which they are already threatening to do.........So if they fail it is because the banks and businesses will cause it.

Forum List

Back