Scotland To Vote For Independence On Thursday September 18th....

Should Scotland vote for Independence on September 18th?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
The morons here assume facts are hate, if they don't follow their views.
Sorry, bub, facts are facts; the majority in Scotland are left leaning, so please take one fuck off tablet and go to bed.

LMAO..you make claims, allegations and create strawmen to knock down... and then post graphs of an OPINION POLL that has nothing to do with proving your wild claims...Distraction doesn't work on me...bub...

What opinion poll?
Are you a useless fucker for a living, or is it just a hobby?
It's an FT analysis of what would have happened if Scotland didn't have any seats in Westminster.

To be fair........This video is being played in Scotland for the No vote.......

Firing on Ft. Sumter was "peaceful"?

The north sent 8 ships and troops to reinforce a fort that no longer belonged to them. That is called "invading".
They were defending their homeland from invaders.

Most other federal installations had been evacuated and the troops allowed safe passage back to their country.

Lincoln needed a casus belli in order to be allowed to wage scorched earth warfare on civilians and he knew he could provoke the south into shooting if he sent troops to invade.
He even said so...I have the quote...but this thread isn't about how little you know about the war of northern aggression, so I won't derail it further...but any time you want, we can discuss the war of northern aggression in another thread.
I know it's jarring to learn that things you were indoctrinated to believe aren't true...but read some history and stop relying on emotion and what you were "taught" in 4th grade.

Britain faces a period of severe economic turbulence if Scotland votes for independence next week, economists warned, as the prospect of a Yes vote threatened a new financial crisis.

Oh.."economists" warned, huh?..

A report from a respected financial advisory firm said that investors were already pulling money out of the UK at the fastest pace since the "credit crisis" of 2008.

Scotland heading for a Great Depression after a Yes vote - Telegraph
Alarmist propaganda...

Any "vacuum" created by investors pulling money out will be immediately filled by investors pouring money in...
Why do you oppose people choosing to decide their own fate and form their own government?
That's precisley how this nation was founded...

Why do you REALLY oppose scottish independence? Your deep concern for their welfare?
I'm sure the scottish people know a lot more about what is best for them than you do...

This guy surely lost his job............Loses it on air as he is told to tell lies and implodes on live TV.

Sorry, bub, facts are facts; the majority in Scotland are left leaning, so please take one fuck off tablet and go to bed.

LMAO..you make claims, allegations and create strawmen to knock down... and then post graphs of an OPINION POLL that has nothing to do with proving your wild claims...Distraction doesn't work on me...bub...

What opinion poll?
It's an FT analysis of what would have happened if Scotland didn't have any seats in Westminster.

Read the bottom of the graph you posted..."based on Jan 2014 opinion poll"

"An analysis of what would have happened if...", you say?

In other words unfounded speculation based on fantasy events that never occurred....got it..

YES!

Promotional commercial from Scots..............

It's too close to call, but it should be interesting.

In other words unfounded speculation based on fantasy events that never occurred....got it..

Jesus H. fucking Christ on a pair of lollipop sticks - the 2015 projection was based on an opinion poll, the rest is fact.
Reading comprehension is an important skill - fucking learn it.

Jesus H. fucking Christ on a pair of lollipop sticks - the 2015 projection was based on an opinion poll, the rest is fact.

LMAO...I comprehend quite well. Your "source" was from an opinion poll. ...and the conclusion you came up with was based on fantasy of "what would have happened if..." Unfounded speculation based on events that never occurred...yeah..ironclad logic, there...

What opinion poll?

The Labor party in the UK would lose big........That is correct from what I'm reading and watching on youtube..........Scotland does lean left.............Key battles will be over the oil revenues to the North which both sides are claiming should they become independent.

Should it happen the banks will attempt to destroy Scotland.

A legal battle over who owns the seas and oil rigs would of course be a major battle in the international courts should they vote yes.........

Independent Scotland faces long fight with UK over oil - Telegraph

A Scottish government spokesman said: “International law makes clear that fields generating about 90 per cent of the UK's North Sea revenues will be in Scottish waters.

They would be, but that doesn't mean Scotland would own them, only get the tax revenue.
Excepting enforced nationalisation.

LMAO...I comprehend quite well. Your "source" was from an opinion poll. ...and the conclusion you came up with was based on fantasy of "what would have happened if..." Unfounded speculation based on events that never occurred...yeah..ironclad logic, there...

Look, moron.
The past numbers are simple.
Take the total number of MPs, remove the ones from Scotland, and you have the numbers that would have been there.
You hardly need a degree in applied maths to work that out.
In all cases, Labour would have lost out far more than the other parties.

ONLY THE 2015 NUMBERS WERE BASED ON AN OPINION POLL.

I'M SORRY YOUR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SEE THERE CAN BE TWO TYPES OF RESULTS IN ONE GRAPH.

Perhaps I should slow my typing down in order to give your brain a fucking chance.

A legal battle over who owns the seas and oil rigs would of course be a major battle in the international courts should they vote yes.........

Independent Scotland faces long fight with UK over oil - Telegraph

A Scottish government spokesman said: “International law makes clear that fields generating about 90 per cent of the UK's North Sea revenues will be in Scottish waters.

They would be, but that doesn't mean Scotland would own them, only get the tax revenue.
Excepting enforced nationalisation.

Of course they wouldn't own them, and the battle boils down to who gets the revenues...........They have argued about the boundaries in the past.

Look, moron.
The past numbers are simple.
Take the total number of MPs, remove the ones from Scotland, and you have the numbers that would have been there.
You hardly need a degree in applied maths to work that out.
In all cases, Labour would have lost out far more than the other parties.

ONLY THE 2015 NUMBERS WERE BASED ON AN OPINION POLL.

I'M SORRY YOUR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SEE THERE CAN BE TWO TYPES OF RESULTS IN ONE GRAPH.

Perhaps I should slow my typing down in order to give your brain a fucking chance.

sure...sure..whatever you say..

LMAO....insults and name calling...standard leftist tactic to "win" debates. comical..

6wg6.jpg

BxQH2cFCEAAdgfQ.jpg:large

It appears there is a great debate ongoing as the market people say no to independence.............

Forum List

Back