Scientists race to understand highly mutated coronavirus variant

You are right . I am highly intelligent though , perhaps wrongly , I do use sarcasm when dealing with the obviously not so bright. . How god is relevant to this Topic in your muddled post is something for you to sort out for yourself . And your opinion of my view of him/it is your entitlement, but to me it is an expression of my spiritual values which, by the sound of it , you will need several more incarnations to begin to understand .
and obviously you're gonna need a few more incarnations before you understand antagonizing people for the fun of it only brings up grief.
when it brings up grief for you, you'll probably understand to change your ways.

You are right . I am highly intelligent though , perhaps wrongly , I do use sarcasm when dealing with the obviously not so bright. . How god is relevant to this Topic in your muddled post is something for you to sort out for yourself . And your opinion of my view of him/it is your entitlement, but to me it is an expression of my spiritual values which, by the sound of it , you will need several more incarnations to begin to understand .
Spirituality? Either you accept God and His commandments and follow them or you don’t. Spiritual means an emotional bond to a godless ideology of chaos looking more like Sodom and Gomorrah.
My foundation for my statements and opinions is the Lord Jesus Christ. I make no apologies for this. The chaos and breakdown of peace in our society is all because of our nation casting away even the basic laws and commandments of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

looks like i'll be getting myself an updated shot.
how about you?
As we say , what a Plonker .Another attempted suicide .

But you Gullibles who turn into Deniers just do not listen to your betters . kind helpers

Forum List

Back