Scientists Criticize Evolution

The age of the Earth is another idea that atheists are wrong about. Atheists are usually wrong. The Bible says nothing about the age of the Earth. It was the atheists who came up with radioisotope dating and long time, i.e. billions of years, because their science needed it. The creationists put together the 6K year old Earth to counter the old Earth hypothesis. The creationists added up the chronological ages for the people in the Bible and came up with around 6K years.
ID’iot creationer nonsense. Curious that ID’iot creationers added up the chronological ages for the people in the Bibles when those chronological ages would seeming include people living to be 900 years old.

It’s just so silly.

The statements in bold are true. For example, we know there are no monkeys that are bipedal.
There is nothing in the biological sciences that suggests monkeys should necessarily be bipedal.

Arguing against what you don't understand is a sure way to make yourself a fool.

There is nothing in the biological sciences that suggests monkeys should necessarily be bipedal.

Arguing against what you don't understand is a sure way to make yourself a fool.
I'm glad you admitted that we didn't come from apes. The stupidest idea was ape-humans as there is no evidence for them. If there was a Judy, then where is the male? Answer: Nowhere. It's another win for me as the Bible gives us history while atheists/evolutionists have none lmao.

What is my job here? It's to point out how stupid asf atheists are here because they don't know and all atheism does is lead to major pain and agony. It's almost like they wish it upon themselves until it actually happens, i.e. after death.

I'm glad you admitted that we didn't come from apes. The stupidest idea was ape-humans as there is no evidence for them. If there was a Judy, then where is the male? Answer: Nowhere. It's another win for me as the Bible gives us history while atheists/evolutionists have none lmao.

What is my job here? It's to point out how stupid asf atheists are here because they don't know and all atheism does is lead to major pain and agony. It's almost like they wish it upon themselves until it actually happens, i.e. after death.
I’m glad you admitted you’re a failure at your job.

I’m glad you admitted you’re a failure at your job.
You can't help by lie. This is what evolution does to people -- make them liars. What I admitted was that I won again and again and will win everything while the atheists and unforgiven will lose everything. Winners win. Losers lose. It shows that I succeeded at my job. The killing blow will be to show humans lived with dinosaurs like I showed birds lived with dinosaurs.

You can't help by lie. This is what evolution does to people -- make them liars. What I admitted was that I won again and again and will win everything while the atheists and unforgiven will lose everything. Winners win. Losers lose. It shows that I succeeded at my job. The killing blow will be to show humans lived with dinosaurs like I showed birds lived with dinosaurs.
You certainly are the face of losing.

You certainly are the face of losing.
>>You can't help by lie. This is what evolution does to people -- make them liars. What I admitted was that I won again and again and will win everything while the atheists and unforgiven will lose everything. Winners win. Losers lose. It shows that I succeeded at my job. The killing blow will be to show humans lived with dinosaurs like I showed birds lived with dinosaurs. <<

You and the atheists lose as evilution is destroyed :hyper:.

"

Dinosaurs and Humans Together

There are many references to historical evidence of dinosaurs and man living together, such as the petroglyph in Natural Bridges, Utah, legends and stories of dragons in Europe, and use of the dragon motif by the Chinese. But one striking physical in Asia is the bas-relief picture of a dinosaur in the ruins of Angkor outside of Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Crocodiles, Dinosaurs, and Humans

According to evolutionary time, crocodiles have been around since the time of the dinosaurs—and yet, humans live with crocodiles today. So why is it ridiculous to think humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time?"

>>You can't help by lie. This is what evolution does to people -- make them liars. What I admitted was that I won again and again and will win everything while the atheists and unforgiven will lose everything. Winners win. Losers lose. It shows that I succeeded at my job. The killing blow will be to show humans lived with dinosaurs like I showed birds lived with dinosaurs. <<

You and the atheists lose as evilution is destroyed :hyper:.

"

Dinosaurs and Humans Together

There are many references to historical evidence of dinosaurs and man living together, such as the petroglyph in Natural Bridges, Utah, legends and stories of dragons in Europe, and use of the dragon motif by the Chinese. But one striking physical in Asia is the bas-relief picture of a dinosaur in the ruins of Angkor outside of Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Crocodiles, Dinosaurs, and Humans

According to evolutionary time, crocodiles have been around since the time of the dinosaurs—and yet, humans live with crocodiles today. So why is it ridiculous to think humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time?"

Cutting and pasting from charlatans at another religious Cult means nothing.

Cutting and pasting from charlatans at another religious Cult means nothing.
Look at the evidence. It's all around the world.

ETA: I should tell you about my dream last night after drinking a lot champagne. I was at a party wearing something that looked like one of those Caribbean Mardi Gras costumes, but mine was white. It almost looked like it had wings and I could fly. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but a vision of the future lol.

Look at the evidence. It's all around the world.

ETA: I should tell you about my dream last night after drinking a lot champagne. I was at a party wearing something that looked like one of those Caribbean Mardi Gras costumes, but mine was white. It almost looked like it had wings and I could fly. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but a vision of the future lol.
What evidence is there for supernaturalism?

Present the evidence for your flat earth.

What evidence is there for supernaturalism?
The best way is to have faith first and believe in the God and the Bible.

Of course, you failed that and will never be able to go there because you have faith in the evolution lies

How about a different supernaturalism? Satan convinced Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

Satan convinced humans to believe in evolution and become atheists.

Last edited:
As usual, you present nothing to support your street sidewalk Bible thumping.
Where do you do your atheist squeaking? From your phone in the street?

I live in a nice home and do my creation science from here usually.

Present the evidence for your flat earth.
I found the sport for you, Women of Wrestling. You can go in as Flattie Hollie as you'll bring 202 lbs of feminine fury down from the top ropes to flatten your opponent into the mat -- WOW - Women Of Wrestling. Can you change your name to Flattie Hattie and wear different hats into the ring? Sounds catchier and you leave your hat on your opponents face as you leave her into the mat with another flattener off the top ropes :auiqs.jpg:.

Whatcha gonna do when Flattie Hattie flattens your world upon you???!!!???!!!

Last edited:
As usual, you present nothing
Serene_Beauty_Volcanic_History.jpg

It's you who lies, present nothing and is doomed after death. Nothing will change it for you imho. Creation scientists and I have Crater Lake and more to present beginning 2022. It reaches 1,943 feet at its deepest point. The evidence is there was a volcano beneath Crater Lake and it catastrophically erupted for a final time during the Ice Age. Formerly known as Mount Mazama, the 13,000-foot-high volcano blasted out about 75 cubic miles of material. Its volcanic action caused it to collapse upon itself, creating a bowl-shaped crater (caldera). This eruption was 42 times more powerful than the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens. The highest elevation within the park is now just 8,928 feet at Mount Scott. Think of it. It went from a 13,000-foot-high mountain to 8,928 feet.

How much more can you embarrass yourself in the science section? Stick to the current events, general forums, flame zone, Israel and Palestine, etc.

I found the sport for you, Women of Wrestling. You can go in as Flattie Hollie as you'll bring 202 lbs of feminine fury down from the top ropes to flatten your opponent into the mat -- WOW - Women Of Wrestling. Can you change your name to Flattie Hattie and wear different hats into the ring? Sounds catchier and you leave your hat on your opponents face as you leave her into the mat with another flattener off the top ropes :auiqs.jpg:.

Whatcha gonna do when Flattie Hattie flattens your world upon you???!!!???!!!
What an insane ass hole you are! Reduced yourself to childish blather.

Forum List

Back