Scientists confirm basic physics - CO2 makes it hotter.

jc doesn't have a study. He's referring to a kook blogger's opinion piece as his proof.

Here's a recent OCO-2 image, prelim data. Looks very much like the models. Not exactly, of course. If the models were perfect, there would be no reason for the satellite. Plus, the OCO-2 image is a monthly average, while the model is a daily look.

Frank, of course, will ignore this data and keep posting his apples-to-oranges image, where he compares a winter prediction to fall measurements and then declares victory because they don't match.

F5aImage_print.jpg

What major CO2 generating industries are located IN the Great Lakes???

Your chart mocks you

that must explain why it so damn hot on Mars

--LOL
Mar is actually very cold but I wouldnt expect you to know that. It warms up near its equator but the night time temps are always below zero.
I love it, holy crap you didn't get it did you? hahahaahahahaha :lmao::lmao:
Lets see you try to explain what I didnt get. Give it a swing. This should be amusing. :laugh:
I'm not your teacher, it is however amusing on you not getting that post. Funny as hell.

--LOL
Mar is actually very cold but I wouldnt expect you to know that. It warms up near its equator but the night time temps are always below zero.
Lets see you try to explain what I didnt get. Give it a swing. This should be amusing. :laugh:
I'm not your teacher, it is however amusing on you not getting that post. Funny as hell.
Its more amusing you thought I didnt get something. Sort of like your claim of a study that was not actually a study.
laugh.gif

--LOL
Its more amusing you thought I didnt get something. Sort of like your claim of a study that was not actually a study.
laugh.gif
it is amazing that you didn't get it! thanks

laugh.gif
Its more amazing you cant tell me what I didnt get. Thanks.

laugh.gif
well first it isn't my job, and second that's on you! It is funny though that you still don't get it. I'm laughing out loud here. maybe you could post to me one more time and ask me. hahahahahahaha. Good luck with that.

laugh.gif
well first it isn't my job, and second that's on you! It is funny though that you still don't get it. I'm laughing out loud here. maybe you could post to me one more time and ask me. hahahahahahaha. Good luck with that.
I think the problem is that you dont know what you are talking about but too embarrassed to risk getting humiliated. Sort of like when I asked you to post your link.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think the problem is that you dont know what you are talking about but too embarrassed to risk getting humiliated. Sort of like when I asked you to post your link.
laugh.gif
nope, you're wrong again.

What major CO2 generating industries are located IN the Great Lakes???

Your chart mocks you

We mock you extra-hard for failing to grasp the concept of "wind".

Do you require someone to explain it to you?

F5aImage_print.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiigh, the "wind" is blowing all that AGW CO2 from Ohio to Thunder Bay and the Congo

You fuckers just don't care how how much you lie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not convinced you know what you are talking about.

laugh.gif
good for you! I know you didn't get the meaning behind that post. Your reply was sooooooooooo special. stay convinced though. It's what you actually know.

Riiiiiiiiiiigh, the "wind" is blowing all that AGW CO2 from Ohio to Thunder Bay and the Congo

Africa shows biomass burning. You'd have to be amazingly stupid and or dishonest to claim the CO2 came there from the USA. Naturally, you would make such a claim.

You fuckers just don't care how how much you lie

Frank, see if your room temperature IQ can still understand this.

You're a moron.

You being a moron doesn't mean anyone else is dishonest. It just means you're a moron. Denier cult piss is like alcohol. Guzzling hundreds of gallons of it over the years will slowly destroy any person's brain.

To every other denier, look at Frank here. Is that what you want to become? It is what you will become, if you don't exit the cult.

F5aImage_print.jpg
[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
good for you! I know you didn't get the meaning behind that post. Your reply was sooooooooooo special. stay convinced though. It's what you actually know.
Of course you know what I got. Just like you had a study that never materialized.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Of course you know what I got. Just like you had a study that never materialized.
laugh.gif
I know what you didn't get, and I gave you the link, you're unwilling to look at it. your issue as I stated already.

Forum List

Back