Scientific Proof of Nature's God

. "Rarely is a child ever informed as to how many members of the family were killed at the site of the accident.
Shortly before children die there is often a very 'clear moment', as I call
it. Those who have remained in a coma since the accident or after the
surgery open their eyes and seem very coherent. Those who have had great
pain and discomfort are very quiet and at peace. It is in those moments that
I asked them if they were willing to share what they were experiencing.
'Yes, everything is all right now. Mommy and Peter are already waiting for
me', one boy replied. With a content little smile, he slipped back into a
coma from which he made the transition we call death.
I was quite aware that his mother had died at the scene of the accident, but
Peter had not died. He had been brought to a special burn unit in another
hospital, because the car had caught fire before he was extricated from the
wreck. Since I was only collecting data, I accepted the boy's information
and determined to look in on Peter. It was not necessary, however, because
as I passed the nursing station there was a call from the other hospital to
inform me that Peter had died a few minutes earlier.

In all the years that I have quietly collected data from California to
Sydney, Australia, from white and black children, aboriginals, Eskimos, South
Americans, and Libyan youngsters, every single child who mentioned that
someone was waiting for them mentioned a person who actually preceded them in death, if only
by a few moments. And yet none of these children had been informed of the recent death of the relatives by us at any time.
Coincidence? By now there is no scientist or statistician who could convince
me that this occurs, as some colleagues claim, as 'a result of oxygen
deprivation' or for some other 'rational and scientific' reason."

On Children and Death by Elisabeth Kubler‑Ross, M.D.

I just played tennis with an emergency room doctor and told him, "Of all the doctors I know, none of them is an atheist."
He agreed and added, "The human body is so remarkable that it had to be designed."
These are men of science of the highest order. They utilize science to save human lives.

"These are men of science of the highest order. They utilize science to save human lives."

Seems like a slur to associate "Beliebers" with evilutionist atheist scientists. Why bother with evilutionist atheist science when belief in the gods should suffice?

Doesn't prayer to the gods, rattling bones, burning incense cure disease? You're not much of a religionist if you rely on evilutionist atheist science to cure disease.

How do you know the earth is the only planet in the universe with life?
From what creation scientists know about how special Earth is. It has a magnetic field, the right atmosphere, abundant water, temperature and is the proper distance from a sun.

AIG states, "Earth is one special planet—and it seems the more we learn, the more we know it!

It doesn’t take a professional astronomer to identify several of the distinguishing features of Earth: abundant liquid water (and the temperature required for that), a protective atmosphere, a geological system neither overactive nor dead.

What Makes Earth So Unique?

ETA: If evolution is right, then we should observe some kind of life, even microbial life, in our solar system. We haven't found it so far have we?

Last edited:
From what creation scientists know about how special Earth is. It has a magnetic field, the right atmosphere, abundant water, temperature and is the proper distance from a sun.

AIG states, "Earth is one special planet—and it seems the more we learn, the more we know it!

It doesn’t take a professional astronomer to identify several of the distinguishing features of Earth: abundant liquid water (and the temperature required for that), a protective atmosphere, a geological system neither overactive nor dead.

What Makes Earth So Unique?

There is no such thing as a creationer scientist.

Isn't it interesting that atheists SCREAM "there is no proof of God, there is not even evidence!" and therefore they proclaim that God does not exist.
Contrast this with their screams that live has evolved throughout the universe and ... they have "no proof," not even evidence! Two entirely different standards they apply to arrive at their predetermined nonsense.

Johannes Kepler.jpg

Mindless evolution's implication.jpg

Isn't it interesting that atheists SCREAM "there is no proof of God, there is not even evidence!" and therefore they proclaim that God does not exist.
Contrast this with their screams that live has evolved throughout the universe and ... they have "no proof," not even evidence! Two entirely different standards they apply to arrive at their predetermined nonsense.

View attachment 743314

View attachment 743316

More of your confused, incoherent rambling.

This is now page 5 of another thread opened by the extremist religionist screeching about ‘pwoof of the gods’ and still no pwoof. It seems the screeching being done is coming from the religionist who fraudulently screeches pwoof yet offers no proof.

You screech another falsehood about “their screams that live has evolved throughout the universe and…” and yet, you can’t support that fraud with evidence.

Identify the exact citation where an evilutionist atheist has claimed that life has evolved throughout the universe. You will surprised to learn that it is the science community exploring for life off of this planet.

The thought of discovery of life on another planet is really quite devastating to the Christianism version of religion because all of existence and all life is an earthly matter of supernatural origin. It’s not Christianism sending Mars explorers in search for past life, it’s the science community.

There exists indeed an opposition to it [building of UVA, Jefferson's secular college] by the friends of William and Mary, which is not strong. The most restive is that of the priests of the different religious sects, who dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of day-light; and scowl on it the fatal harbinger announcing the subversion of the duperies on which they live. In this the Presbyterian clergy take the lead. The tocsin is sounded in all their pulpits, and the first alarm denounced is against the particular creed of Doctr. Cooper; and as impudently denounced as if they really knew what it is.

[Letter to José Francesco Corrê a Da Serra - Monticello, April 11, 1820]”
― Thomas Jefferson, Letters of Thomas Jefferson

I esteem myself happy to have as great an ally as you in my search for truth. I will read your work ... all the more willingly because I have for many years been a partisan of the Copernicanview because it reveals to me the causes of many natural phenomena that are entirely incomprehensible in the light of the generally accepted hypothesis. To refute the latter I have collected many proofs, but I do not publish them, because I am deterred by the fate of our teacher Copernicus who, although he had won immortal fame with a few, was ridiculed and condemned by countless people (for very great is the number of the stupid).

{Letter to fellow revolutionary astronomer Johannes Kepelr}”
― Galileo Galilei, Frammenti e lettere

Ken Ham is a charlatan.

He has no background in science. So much for creationer scientists.
He has teaching credentials in science and a BS in applied science. He also DEFEATED Bill Nye handily in their televised debate. What degree does Bill Nye have? He doesn't even have one in science mwahahahahahahahahahahaha, you foo.

He has teaching credentials in science and a BS in applied science. He also DEFEATED Bill Nye handily in their televised debate. What degree does Bill Nye have? He doesn't even have one in science mwahahahahahahahahahahaha, you foo.

Ken Ham has teaching credentials at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah.

Ken Ham has teaching credentials at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah.
His teaching credentials are like any other teaching credentials. It's from University of Queensland. He's his own person. It was his own wishes that he became who he is today. Perhaps, this is evidence for God as He led him there.

The atheists, ags and you should ask, "What led you to where you are today?"

His teaching credentials are like any other teaching credentials. It's from University of Queensland. He's his own person. It was his own wishes that he became who he is today. Perhaps, this is evidence for God as He led him there.

The atheists, ags and you should ask, "What led you to where you are today?"
His teachings are a joke. Jimmy Swaggert does not issue teaching credentials.

Your Bill Nye is/was a stand-up comedian. That's who you pick to represent you lol?

yes Bill Nye is something of a joke.

Yet he still crushed and defeated Ken Ham who is the butt of all jokes.

You know this is true as every thinking person knows. Ham was Destroyed.

Forum List

Back