science, the human brain and magic mushrooms

I don't doubt that the shock to the system of dropping ACID might have positive effects on some people.

So will giving electroshock to some people be benficial.

But I am highly dubious that this stuff is a good tool for psychiatic problems.

It could be but I think there's like no guarantees that it will solve anybody's mental health issues.

then you are ignoring the medical findings
It's the murkin way...er....weigh. Fat/stupid/brainwashed/closed minded.

If they'd only take time to read their precious script they'd figure out what the manna from the sky was and why they could talk to Gawd after eating it.

Editec is actually very smart and usually adheres to the facts.

these types of drugs have very bad reputations.

It was the drug wars

the ethics of not using a drug that has a LONG historical history of helping people.

the ethics of not using a drug that has a LONG historical history of helping people.

So you're against the Drug War, and you simultaneously think Obama shits out Otis Spunkmeyer cookies and pisses Zinfandel, despite the fact that Obama has spent more on the War on Drugs in one year than any president in history?

Drug War Clock | DrugSense

Like I always say, partisanship is stronger than common sense.

I don't know exactly how many 'bad trips' I've witnessed other people having, probably somewhere around a half dozen. But I do know that 100% of them were chicks.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Magic mushrooms trip up brain activity - Technology & science - Science - LiveScience - msnbc.com

Quieting the brain
Psilocybin, the chemical that gives mushrooms their trippy properties, has long-lasting effects beyond the initial high. A recent Johns Hopkins University study found that a single experience with psilocybin in a controlled environment can alter personality long-term, making people more open to new experiences.

"Healthy people given psilocybin often describe their experiences as among the most meaningful of their whole lives, comparable to such things as the birth of their first child or getting married," Carhart-Harris said. "We wanted to know what is going on in people's brains to produce such profound effects."

Ha! Ha1 Ha! Ha! We are in agreement on something TM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back