• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
If you do is it (D) or (R)?

Are you religious?

Didn't include (I)s because, let's be honest, when's the last time we had an (I) President?
:D
(poll coming)

Are you religious?

Didn't include (I)s because, let's be honest, when's the last time we had an (I) President?
(poll coming)

Not to mention (I)'s consistently vote in lock step with one or the other, even more than those who declare a party! :eusa_shhh:

Are you religious?

(poll coming)

Not to mention (I)'s consistently vote in lock step with one or the other, even more than those who declare a party! :eusa_shhh:

Actually not true. I haven't voted for either party. I am hoping (in a vaguely forlorn way) that the GOP might put up someone I can live with this time around. :lol:

Are you religious?

(poll coming)

Actually not true. I haven't voted for either party. I am hoping (in a vaguely forlorn way) that the GOP might put up someone I can live with this time around. :lol:

I can't picture you shacking up with any of those guys......

:eusa_whistle:

I am religious and I am more or less right but I am not the religious right.

My religion's teachings are pretty right leaning but I don't agree with 'em on everything, or at least I don't want legislation which codifies everything they teach. Case in point: death penalty. I'm opposed. Last time I heard it discussed, they were okay with it.

I'm on the right and religious, but I wouldn't support Huckabee specifically because he'd been a preacher...just made me uncomfortable.

Are you religious?

(poll coming)

I know who I'm gonna write in..... :eusa_whistle:

I see the non-religious Dems avoided this poll for some reason.

There is a line in the new movie "Ides of march" that says "We've never elected an Atheist President".
That prompted me to pose this question.

Given the venom I see coming from a lot of atheists, I was curious as to why they elect Christians or Catholics or Mormons into political office yet come in here demonizing all-of-the-above......

**shrug**

Far too much power is attributed to the so called 'religious right.' 80% of this nation is Christian and the democrats currently hold 2 of the three electable parts of government. That tells me that there are religious people all over the spectrum.

I didn't vote in your poll because the correct answer wasn't there....
I'm a Christian, but i don't let that make up my mind for me. I'd prefer a Christian president, but it doesn't have to be that way. I want someone that is ready and able to run this country the way it should be. Because someone isn't a Christian does not mean they aren't qualified to be President. Not being Christian too does not mean they're not a good honest person (did i say the word "honest" when talking about politicians??? ha!).

Forum List

Back