science, the human brain and magic mushrooms

I don't know exactly how many 'bad trips' I've witnessed other people having, probably somewhere around a half dozen. But I do know that 100% of them were chicks.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

A Few Points.

It may not be for Everyone.

There are times when it s definitely not a good time to partake.

It is something you may want to prepare for, get your house in order.

it should be done by professionals who have prepared the subject properly and screened them.

I wasnt one of your little party subjects you silly man.

I bet they did end up sore.

^ More butthurt. :thup:

I guess TM isn't a fan of ALL facts afterall. :rofl:

True, not the made up ones that swirl in your brain.

I made nothing up whatsoever. I simply relayed my personal factual experience and it's apparently causing you ample amounts of butthurt.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that your mini-meltdown amuses the heck out of me.

Carry on. :lol:

it should be done by professionals who have prepared the subject properly and screened them.

I would have no interest in being a lab rat. It is a Religious Experience, not a Party. Wilderness Places, work best TM. I've done it with Navajo Holy Men, the whole time in prayer. Them using their words, me using mine. Good experience. Look at it as opening up windows and doors. Clinically, the atmosphere misses the point, unless the observers are going along on the trip. :D That changes things.

It helps a stuck mind move on.

There is many people who could be helped

Magic mushrooms trip up brain activity - Technology & science - Science - LiveScience - msnbc.com

Quieting the brain
Psilocybin, the chemical that gives mushrooms their trippy properties, has long-lasting effects beyond the initial high. A recent Johns Hopkins University study found that a single experience with psilocybin in a controlled environment can alter personality long-term, making people more open to new experiences.

"Healthy people given psilocybin often describe their experiences as among the most meaningful of their whole lives, comparable to such things as the birth of their first child or getting married," Carhart-Harris said. "We wanted to know what is going on in people's brains to produce such profound effects."

Obviously they have not quieted your brain.... but sure have left you open for delusions.

your closed mind could be helped.

It s why you can not understand much of what you veiw here.

Forum List

Back