science, the human brain and magic mushrooms

Conservative | Define Conservative at Dictionary.com

con·serv·a·tive
   [kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv] Show IPA

adjective
disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.

traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.

( often initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.

( initial capital letter ) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism.

I think the south may benifit the most from a better understanding of the value of these drugs for mankind.

^^

Talking to yourself....a very bad sign.

do yourself a favor and check into a rehab.

You miss "Constructive Liberty", not abandoning what works, but building on it. Not Surgery with an axe, but a scalpel. I know this is a hard concept for you TM. One can only imagine what you went through with toilet training. One step forward, two steps back. Then, all of the relearning that went with it. Still, you should try harder.

Ok sorry for using sarcasm earlier, i'll ask in another way TM.

How can you be so against the drug war, and so pro Obama when he's spent more in one year on the drug war than any other president in history?

brains stuck on hate

It's like you push buttons without regard. Action=Reaction. You really need to get out of your funk. You are a prime example of Someone who would have a serious Negative Reaction to Hallucinogenics, primarily because of your negativity, and the contradictions floating around in your head. Learn to think positive. Learn to be Positive. Nothing a month or two away from Society won't cure. You need to lighten up and stop Always being that Dark Cloud. Say something Positive.

Ok sorry for using sarcasm earlier, i'll ask in another way TM.

How can you be so against the drug war, and so pro Obama when he's spent more in one year on the drug war than any other president in history?

Was that going after them or arming them? I forget. :)

filled with hate is no way to walk through life.

Get unstuck folks

filled with hate is no way to walk through life.

Get unstuck folks

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Baby Steps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4GjQUT3hnw&feature=related]Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy) - YouTube[/ame]
Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy)

Forum List

Back